Coming out as misoginist

I really fucked up guys
>in car with gf
>long drive home
>somehow topic of rape comes up
>tell her that just because someone is raped, they shouldn’t automatically win an argument
>explain Aristotle’s appeals
>appeals to emotion are pathetic
>the weakest argument possible
>she stays silent while I reveal my power level
next day
>me: ”hey baby how’s it going!”
>her: “user, what you said last night was really fucked up. I talked with my mom about it and we need to break up”
>tfw no gf
I didn’t even say rape wasn’t terrible, just that it shouldn’t be a trump card to win any debate if you were raped.

has anyone else ruined relationships due to controversial opinions?

you're no longer in a relationship with a retard, how is this a bad thing

unironically this.

>I talked with my mom about it and we need to break up

You dodged a bullet mate, what is you were married and her mummy disproved? there goes half your shit for the rest of your life

just to add you were right and she was wrong, keep fighting the good fight user

>what is

*what if

Consider yourself fortunate that you found this out before you got married.

she generally has very non retarded world views
>pro-life
>against big government
>anti antifa
>voted conservative every election except trump

i find it best to stay out of other people's affairs

this

OP that`s not even close to reviling your power level. I`m dating a fairly liberal girl and I told her that I hate muslims and think (((they))) are behind some things, still have a gf.
Also
>I talked with my mum
Who old is she?

you said it right there

"talked to my mom"

I'm not surprised she cashed in on this opportunity to demonize you and get her daughter more into her life. Next you'll be saying she's going to go stay with her.

This:
Good riddance.

You didn't fuck up you dodged a bullet

Yeah, I feel the same way. I still fuck my gf although because I'm not a retard and I don't share my feelings/ politics with a WOMAN you absolute window licker

So, you are no longer with a woman who:

a) Doesn't believe in basic logic or understand the basics of an argument
b) Takes advice from other people in her life who are likely beholden to the same issue

This is bad, how?

I have to know. Did she say she's going to go stay with her mom now?

Man, Sup Forums always has the best first posts.

Your opinions are not controversial. They are logical. Fuck that whore and her mother.

Feels bruh
>grandpa is on death bed
>GF is giving me shit for visiting my little sister for 2 hours while I'm trying to process losing old bear
>go home because I need space to process
>she won't talk to me now.

This was to weeks ago bros. Why are women the worst

You dodged a bullet user....

Yeah a couple of people I used to be friends with don't really talk to me anymore because I get drunk and rant about how I don't like the transgenders
But then again I've gotten some people to listen to me and they're also convinced that the legalization of gay marriage has paved the way for pedophilia, so I have that going for me

Yeah, I feel the same way. I still get to fuck my gf although, because I'm no a window licker and I don't share my thoughts/ politics with a WOMAN...like, seriously? You deserve this, probably better off long term as she sounds immature but god damn dude, live and learn

Redpilling women is all about appeals to the feels. You have to say shit like "rape is def a problem that causes emotional pain for women, but we shouldn't allow anyone to claim rape just to get revenge on someone because it diminishes the suffering of those who were actually brutally raped." Using Aristotle won't convince them. If anything, you dodged the femnazi bulls.

kek, funny cunt

Good thing you caught that snake before it bit you later on. Carry on and find a more intelligent woman.

>vote Republican but not for Trump
That is a solid sign of retardation

she’s 25

she’s been living with her mom for a few weeks since she graduated this last semester anyway. I’m still at uni across the state I was just visiting

>coming out as misoginist
misogynist, newfaggot
if you're just figuring out that women don't like plain honest truths, you need to lurk moar

>voted conservative every election except trump
then shes retarded. How could you not for trump knowing that three seats for the supreme court will be replaced in the next 8 years?

>25
>Not married with kids
>JUST got done school (assume no job/ poorfag)
>Still listens to mommy
On to the next one

Bro if I had a nickle.. There's some pretty messed up Mother/Daughter relationships out there. You be surprised how many of them lean into their daughters as they grow older, Especially if they're divorced.

Gotta ask now. Is the mother divorced?

Get ready for the rape accusation, OP.

yes. mom ruined three out of her four kids, (1 landwhale tumblrite, 1 gay, 1 moves to Arizona with bf 16 years older than her), but I thought she was normal.

so you dont share what you actually believe with her, in fear that the pussy would run away... how does it feel being pimped faggot?

No need to worry. There are plenty pussies around.

>she’s 25
>she’s been living with her mom for a few weeks since she graduated this last semester anyway. I’m still at uni across the state I was just visiting

Good thing it was not serious then, take the loss and get a new GF

Friendly reminder you can drop small things and in her own time will pick them up, if you want to reveal all your power to her make sure the time is right first (if you care about her)

You got lucky, user.

Rape is one of those subjects it's best to avoid with women where possible, they tend to be very quick to take the moral high ground.

this, but with all the non-whites around im not surprised at any rape statistic.

Funnily enough it tends to follow racial population near perfectly

I showed my power level the other night

>hanging at regular bar
>bar friends brings some of his friends
>start talking to hipster who i can tell is sjw
>tell her im an engineer
>she talks about how its such a patriarchal and sexist profession
>i explain we have plenty of female engineers
>"oh well im sure they arent respected and its harassment everywhere"
>"no we have nothing like that, we respect them for their merit, and the ones we do shit on are lazy and petty and got there out of tokenism"
>starts blabbing about how they must be underpaid due to being female
>call her out on how illegal that shit is and its just a myth, anyway our company is very transparent about wages
>she gets desperate and starts trying to argue about anything, brings up how privileged i am as a white male
>pretty drunk at this point and finally lash out
>scream at her how i grew up in the ghetto, got my teeth kicked in daily for being white
>how my drug addict dad beat me and pawned all my toys
>how my house burned down when i was in high school and lost everything
>show her the scar on my leg where my dads friend burned me with a meth pipe
>"heres my fucking privilege right here"
>she starts tearing up and whispers shes sorry and she didnt know
>yell at her some more for being ignorant and presumptuous and how toxic and retarded her mindset is
>she starts trying to hug me and rub on me and hold my hand
>tell her to get the fuck away from me
>ask her if she thinks its ok to harass me like this since shes a woman and fucking objectifying hypocrite and can get away with it
>tell her even if it was ok to grope me like that, her personality is fucking awful and i dont want to be around someone as ignorant as she is
>cries some more and rubs on me some more until her friends drag her off

fucking women, man

I actually may have reciprocated if she wasn't a fucking fish mouth though

>has anyone else ruined relationships due to controversial opinions?
I live alone in a trailer innawoods with no human contact except the store and here. All I said was "It's never her fault," is a false dichotomy.

lol, if you think this is acceptable in any way you're retarded, you should be questioning everything about yourself right now

if you just want to get back at her get a new gf as quick as possible, any gf, keep her long enough to piss off the ex then dump her

>>starts blabbing about how they must be underpaid due to being female

At this point why didn't you glass her faggot?

But serious reply, you should channel your obvious pent up emotion into something productive before you go down a darker path friend

Best of luck to you

I'm non-white and the moment I said "Trump isn't that ba-" I lost my family
Then when I was around my friends and said "When Hillary lost, Americans dodged a bull-" I lost my friends
Then when I accidentally left my backdoor open ajar - I lost my dog
I lost everything, user. Everything.

>I live alone in a trailer innawoods with no human contact except the store and here.

Any reason for that user?

Because the instant you show an iota of weakness to a woman is the exact moment her shit-testing instincts kick in and she begins wondering why you're not the stoic, unemotional rock she remembers. It's truly fucked with women. You need a trusted male confidant that you can talk with over whisky and cigars. No one else will understand your pain or want to hear it.
It is the hallmark of being a man.

The cognitive dissonance is that in order for females to be discriminated against, assumptions of gender have to be right.
because family or friends to mooch off of and fuck rent

This is true, i have slimmed my friends down to just two and everytime we spill the beans about our lives

I can be a rock for my gf and at the same time bitch like a women on the blob with a glass of wine in her hand to my mates

>because family or friends to mooch off of and fuck rent

You work?

>hurr rape doesn't really matter
>Sup Forums y gf leeb me
>being this retarded

This. Even though women are known for being emotional, they can't even have a simple conversation about emotions. I thought women were supposed to help stoic men get in touch with their feelings? Instead they shun you for it while they go cry over some TLC drama faggot shit.

>only three friends left, two of which browse this shit hole and the other is amused by racism.

This is the world we live in, also nothing of value was lost.

You dodged a bullet op

I wanted a rent-free environment so I don't have to work and I can focus on shit like philosophy and teaching myself java to eventually develop some gound-breaking app. I may just be mentall ill.

Oh, I've been down that road. I'm fine now. Therapy helped greatly.

The bar was an isolated incident...I've never before had to deal with an SJW getting in my face so bluntly and rudely like that.

Good riddance. She probably wasn't all that into you anyways.

It's not your fault. Your ex gf is just an NPC.

>No one else will understand your pain or want to hear it. It is the hallmark of being a man.
Words of truth.

This. That wasn't even a controversial or defensible position

Glad to hear, keep yourself in tiptop shape for the race war

>just an NPC

This a new tinfoil psyop or did i miss this?

Yes

I recently got back together with an ex I was with for 3 years nearly a decade ago.

Trump has just won the election and she brought up the "Muslim ban" I brought up all the chaos in Europe with the Muslim refugees and it turned into an argument.

Broke up a few days later. All cause she works with a fucking hijab so thinks all Muslims are decent people. Tried to red pill her on exactly what is written in the Quran but Westerners choose to be ignorant.

>ask her if she thinks its ok to harass me like this since shes a woman and fucking objectifying hypocrite and can get away with it

Nice. Nothing makes a SJW recoil more than using their own insults and terminology against them.

It's just a part of the idea that the majority of people are 'NPCs', and there are player characters living in the world alongside them. It's an analogy for a spiritual concept if nothing else. There was a thread and a screencap on this somewhere.

You see yourself living with a girl for another year, who dismisses you far having an unpopular yet logical opinion? Being cowardly enough not to make the decision on her own but only after peer pressure among all things?

>have liberal gf
>hates republicans due to Facebook indoctrination
>say something about the Jews after watching some ridiculous Jewish lobbyist on tv
>she says "fuck the Jews"
>I glance at her and tell her to be quiet
>she's sad confused as to why I'm not happy that she's sharing my opinion
>explain it's because she's being a parrot and doesn't even know why we shouldn't be weary of the Jew

Women are lesser beings

Should be weary*

(((Autocorrect)))

You unironically dodged a huge bullet, senpai. That mother/daughter dynamic was gonna fuck your shit up sooner or later.

>controversial opinions
nigger if you think thats controversial you are on the wrong board

>on exactly what is written in the Quran but Westerners choose to be ignorant.

Same with the torah, ever actually sat down and read any of it user?

Yes i understand the meaning of NPC but it should be obvious that if some normie hears you talking like that they will think you are schizo and leave the site

Look at it this way, you may have shocked her enough now that she may actually change. You seemed to have hit her in her core and may have ultimately done good in the world with that truth of yours.

Keep being real, dude.

Rape stories nowadays are like the clitoris.

Every cunt has one.

Never be afraid to say how you feel. People are not perfect – there is a limit to their knowledge. These arguments may only intensify. There is hope. You sound intelligent and communication is the most powerful way to express your perception of the world. Get people to like you first before you try and persuade them to see things your way. If she or others don’t agree, you have the right to move on. It’s up to you to decide if you want a family or be alone. Don’t take it so seriously, enjoy your life.

You meant "wary" you lesser subhuman.

wary*
>senpai
If autocorrect wasn't bad enough, this board and its fucking "censorship"...

Talmud is the worst of all.

Its just a book about subverting Goy and degeneracy.

Why should I care what other people think? I'm not trying to indoctrinate anyone to my school of thought, nor do I have to uphold the status of public opinion of me since the site provides inherent anonymity. If anything, it's better if 'normies' leave. I've little interest in what they would have to contribute.

It's to keep you stupid newfags from bringing your reddit/facebook-speak here

>negative response to something positive

Are you braindead? do you not into how this works?

You're just ugly. Chad could say all of this and get his butthole tongued five minutes later.

>I'm not trying to indoctrinate anyone to my school of thought

Why not, the only way to "win" is to get the normies on board

> my mom told me
> What about your dad?

I see you've spent your
>lurk moar
time learning how to be a poser and not actually absorbing actual useful knowledge.

You're supposed to tell White Women what they want to hear, they don't understand it any other way, that is why they are always chasing Black Men.

Words like "poser" should be filtered as well. Please fuck off you basic bitch.

> if some normie hears you talking like that they will think you are schizo and leave the site
You say that like it's a bad thing

Based eskimos. Don't worry you can still live it up there we just want to kick the muslims out before they start enslaving us.

Yes, actually. I had a relationship last six days in part due to some homophobic comments. Also some antisemetic conspiracy theories and quotations of Mein Kampf. To be fair, I did ramble about shit that no one cared about that wasn’t political at all and that was likely the main factor. Oh well.

Checked, but we can go to them, we don't want them coming here in large numbers, they ruin it
>inb4 muh sekrit club
Look at CBTS, fucking disgraceful

You should have left that bitch a long time ago.

I was dumped by a single mum when she overheard me telling her son that Hitler was the greatest man of the 20th Century. Meh, he's 12, he needs to know sometime.

For the actual nerve centre i would agree, but this place is surface and we need to pump as much redpill here as possible to people who still have an open mind against the dogma

In the short-term yes, but overtime they either assimilate or get bootyblasted constantly and leave on their own and fuck off back to where they came from

First option is good for us, as is the second

>when she overheard me telling her son that Hitler was the greatest man of the 20th Century. Meh, he's 12, he needs to know sometime.

You don't spill the beans fully until they are around 18-20

Just guide them in the right direction and teach them good morals and the blanks will be filled

I ruined one about 8 years ago when I said I didnt support gay marriage and homosexuals are mostly sexual degenerates.

I met my wife about a year after that, she is red pilled nearly agrees with me about everything and when we don't agree, we have an actual conversation and respect each other opinions.

Id say, it works out well when you show your power level and you lose friends or girl friends. You can always find new ones.

She left you because she realized she couldn't manipulate your emotions.

If she has to ask her mums opinion about everything she probably does not think long enough at a time to even consider this option

I was really close to go full 1488 on my gf a week ago when we visited Prague

>she is not a jew but really into the Holocaust theme because nazis killed some of her relatives
>tells me we should go to the jewish district of Prague one day
>visibly not amused by this idea but w/e
>we buy the tickets for the whole district
>visit only the small museum of all expelled jews and the graveyard
>I say I don't want to do this shit anymore and we're going to some other place
>say that I want to experience the czech culture not jew culture while we're here
>after a long pause I ask her if she knows why the jew was expelled from basically every country
>explain to her their tricks, how the banks and the media is run by them and this holocaust shit is used as an appeal to shame in case the goyim knows
>she didn't really argue expect saying that her relatives were killed by nazis and that the holocaust was real because she visited concentration camps
>despite that she didn't show any signs of disdain or resorted to namecalling

I feel like if I would try the same shit with any other girl I dated I would be a persona non grata immediately

You're making the assumption that I'm trying to 'win'. I have more productive things to do with my life than try to change the opinions of a few people, and endure stress and burden in the process. I refuse to be a martyr for a cause I would, ultimately, hardly affect at all. It seems like a life wasted just pushing against people and instigating fights all the time.

I don't start mudslinging competitions with people just to prove myself. Don't misunderstand me--I don't cower and let other people trample over me and my opinions either.

Whatever you do, don't cave to get her back, faggot.

Tell her that her mum is wrong and you are right. If you can't live with my opinion, why would I want you as a girlfriend, so you're doing me a favor.

If she really wanted to leave she wouldn't say anything, she'd pack her bags and leave. It's the mother that's the problem, you need to put your foot down and say that her mother is wrong too.