Why aren't there more romance anime starring lolis?

Why aren't there more romance anime starring lolis?

Because that would be normalizing pedophilia.

Lolis don't know what true romance is.

How so?

Because lolis are usually only precocious if they've been sexually abused

Old hags also don't know, but they still are in most romance anime.

Pic related.

Because old hags will feel too threatened and jealous if they have to compete with perfect lolis.

I know this will come to a shock to you, but most people don't want to fuck lolis

Most people have shit taste, what else is new?

well, anime exists to make money

It doesn't have to be about trying to fuck a loli though. It could be about a loli's first crush on a boy her age, or a girl who rushes into a relationship with a boy because all her friends are. There's so much you could do with a loli in love.

the irony is that only lolis can experience true romance

they don't realize this until they are old hags, which is why old women resent lolis so much

>ywn get married to a loli
Why life Sup Forums?

Just buy one from ISIS, they're only like $150.

Legal lolis are the best lolis because they're usually depicted as unaging and thus will never morph into an ugly old hag.

Only a loli can feel love.

Yes, but they tend to be more mature than child lolis, so if you like that aspect you're trading personality for looks. The best compromise would be an elven child, Childish long enough for you to spend your life with, but without the maturity of a regular legal loli.

But I hate elves.

Dwarf lolis?

Adult males usually aren't sexually attracted to infertile & pedomorphic females

It's a dysgenic preference for mentally ill specimens, like homosexuality or zoophilia

This. The sky's the limit if someone wants to write non-H loli romance; there are a million different scenarios and themes you could use without having to run afoul of censors.

I especially like stories about age gap relationships with lolis. I like that Japan is still willing to let some authors write stories like this.

What about pubescent lolis?

Only if it's 2D loli. Actual girls are disgusting and annoying.

I like it best when legal lolis can incorporate both the youthful looks and childish personality.

Yeah, that's better.

Doable, despite what many say. But largely the domain of third worlders who don't understand the concept of birth complications.

Still, little girls are irritating as fuck and anyone capable of imagining a "romance" with one is stunted emotionally or simply delusional. Sexually women are insufferable, teenagers are obnoxious, and lolis are literal children.

Because those series rarely get adapted.

>little girls are irritating as fuck
My 10 year old cousin isn't.

You should try to make her your lgf.

there is

I'm currently living in another country.
And her father would probably beat the shit out of me if I tried.

We are not discussing 3D little girls here, numbnuts.

Miman Renai is the greatest love story ever told.

Clearly the solution is to beat the shit out of him first and establish your dominance.

>time skip
Could've been better.

There are actually two competing evolutionary pressures at work here: females' maximum fertility, rising slowly in puberty and peaking at 23, which is signalled by adult body features, such as pubic hair; and their maximum reproductive value, peaking just before the beginning of menstruation at around 12 and then falling, signalled by neotenous features (for example, baby-facedness).

To put it simply, while young teenagers are less fertile and have a higher chance of complications that could harm the mother or the child, their expected number of offspring is higher.

The variation of preference between the peaks in different historical Human populations depends on a lot of factors, but hebephilia can certainly be an effective reproductive strategy and is generally not a sign of mental illness. Even in modern Western culture, facial features near the lower peak are found the most sexually attractive, even though the age of marriage is much higher and there's a cultural taboo regarding attraction to such a young age.

Homosexuality, likewise, can be perfectly evolutionary advantageous, if it helps in spreading your genes (for example, by making the children of your siblings more likely to reach the reproductive stage), and should not be described as a mental illness without good evidence.