youtube.com/watch?v=ZttnYNZ-6fY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwJpryqwGpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6y4FmW6zotM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tweet link: twitter.com/animatetimes/status/842571200060575744

Also what the fuck.

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1489661880
natalie.mu/comic/news/224959

Oh, god , why? Did not understand why people hated Pocket full of rainbows and the abortion known as Aoi?

2017年全国ロードショー

スタッフ
総監督:京田知己
脚本:佐藤大
キャラクターデザイン:吉田健一
原作:BONES
監督:清水久敏
メインメカニックデザイン:河森正治
コンセプチャルデザイン:宮武一貴
デザインワークス:武半慎吾、齋藤将嗣、出渕裕、コヤマシゲト
キャラクター作画監督:藤田しげる、倉島亜由美
特技監督:村木靖
メカニック作画監督:阿部慎吾
メインアニメーター:柿田英樹、金子秀一、大塚健、横屋健太、長野伸明、工藤糸織
美術監督:永井一男
美術監督補佐:本庄雄志
色彩設計:水田信子
編集:坂本久美子
撮影監督:木村俊也
音響監督:若林和弘
音楽:佐藤直紀
挿入曲:Hardfloor
アニメーション制作:ボンズ
製作:バンダイナムコエンターテインメント、バンダイビジュアル、博報堂DYミュージック&ピクチャーズ、毎日放送、ボンズ
配給:ショウゲート

>【タイトル】『交響詩篇エウレカセブン ハイエボリューション1』 【公開時期】2017年全国ロードショー 【配給】ショウゲート 【ストーリー】 10年前、世界を揺るがせた大事件「ファースト・サマー・オブ・ラブ」が起こった。

Another fucking alternate universe. Wonderful.

put Eureka 7 out of it's misery

Literally who asked for this?

Tbh I'm glad they're doing this to E7 and not Xam'd.

>new e7 anime by bones
DtB 10th anniversary project when?

BONES IS FUCKING DRUNK

I swore to never watch BONEShit again after the trash that was E7:AO & Captain Earth

They ain't drunk, they're high on meth and have hulinated that Aoi and Pocket full of rainbows were big successes where the fanbase wanted more alternite universe bullshit.

Too bad all the spin off movies/sequels have been trash. Maybe put out another manga??

FOOL ME TWICE, NEVER AGAIN BONES.

YOU GOT ME WITH THE MOVIE AND AO.

NEVER AGAIN. SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET INTO A SRW FUCKERS.

I'LL BE ENJOYING FAFNER BEYOND INSTEAD

Is it going to be the manga where everyone died or was emotionally broken by the end?

Fuck you to hell Bones. You will not be forgiven!

z2 e7 was in z2 and maybe z3

Reminder the Dewey was right.

AO, m8.

NOPE

NOPE

You forgot Ray Won.

PLEASE STOP DOING THIS TO ME

FUCK
IT'S GOLD NIRVASH FROM AO

GET OUT TRUTH

WHY DOES BONES NOT DO A DIRECT SEQUEL LIKE EVERYONE WANTS

Don't worry it's an alternate Universe, maybe the First kid didn't get aborted.

IT'S FAR TOO LATE FOR THAT user

Consider me, nervously excited.

Holy shit what's wrong with those faces

Am I the only one who is hyped for this? Maybe this movie will retcon Ao since its an Alternate universe? Just like the X-Men Movies.

A really shitty attempt at emulating Kenichi Yoshida's art.

They already retconed the last episode of AO

They did a direct sequel, what do you think AO was? Ao simply erased himself from existence, so things are different now. Or are they?

Yes, because They've already shat the franchise into the ground. There's no reason to hope this will be any good.

>what do you think AO was?
Disgusting garbage?

>They already retconed the last episode of AO

no they didn't

>No Talhol/Holland kids
>No Dominic/Anemone kids
>No happily married Renton/Eureka

I fucking despise Bones.

Of course they did Ao killed himself and his existence, because he understood he was Cancer.

that's why it would be a great if they meet their son and they have no Idea who he is

>They did a direct sequel

Oh no. AO is not a sequel hat anyone ever wanted. It's not even set in E7's Earth and Eureka and Reton have the worst possible future next to having Eurkea die back in the original series.

Oh God please don't fuck up Anemone and Dominique
pls no

Unfortunately, he didn't die.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZttnYNZ-6fY

I liked AO until Truth. Such a stupid villain. And the childhood friend that went full retard on him. And bringing back Renton with Holland's voice.

Actually, I guess most of it sucked. I liked Ao as a character and the dynamics between him and his two teammates. And the OPs were good.

And the TR077-Retroactive Cannon.

The girls were indeed great, and the Sloth, but that was fucking it. When Blondie got friendzoned.... UGH

Truth looked pretty promising when he was introduced, tho

Bones is going to fuck this one so hard it's going to be worth to watch.I can already see this board crashing.I'm Hyped.

That is the question of the hour isn't it?

The girls were nice too.

Just let it die
it doesnt deserve this

That's a Devilfish, user. You can see a silver one in the same scene

Does anyone still have pics of the biggest badass of the show. That mother fucking Sloth?

Fleur got friendzoned? I don't remember that. I remember him shooting down the otaku girl and that awkward break up between him and his original girlfriend who went full skub (or whatever). I honestly can't even remember much of the series anymore.

no matter what happens in that fucking movie. We all now know Dewey was right. THERE IS NO HAPPY ENDING EVERYONE DIES

Reminder that Dewey was right all along

Why are they doing this?

Looks fine to me. Ayumi Kurashima's a pretty good Yoshida imitator.

>This will never happen because Bones hates money.

Fuck

Renton, you OK there pal?

How will they prove him more right this time?

ConRevo was actually pretty good

>This will never happen because people don't give a shit

FTFY

>they are bringing Anemone into this shitfest
Dear god

Does this mean I have to watch AO?

Your lost

youtube.com/watch?v=IwJpryqwGpQ

Looks interesting.

Its another alternate universe

Yes.

But don't worry, they fixed the ending. Everything will make sense now.

no all you need to know is everyone is dead, Ray won, and Dewey was right.

I'm happy about this news, no matter what the people said i love E7 and Pocket full of rainbows, E7 Ao was a little weak but also enjoyable. Plus, Bones does a great work with Mob Psycho 100, so... i want this so much.

As much as you need to drink a gallon of bleach, sure. I would say you could live your entire life without watching AO and you'd come out on top.

I see there are people in this thread that don't know that Ao just got a new final episode like a month ago, where they Ao hops through time fixing shit, like Elena's time jump, and the real Elena dying.

And at the end Fleur and her organization rescue him from the timestream.

I don't even remember anything about the original at this point.

>i love E7 and Pocket full of rainbows
Your tastes are incredibly shit

And how about the everyone dead? or the lost sister? Or Lack of AmeDom?

I really loved Eureka Seven, one of my absolutely favorites - I've never watched AO.

Should I be excited?

No, AO as a sequel destroyed the Original. All Themes, messages, references, everything was just completely destroyed. It had a Literal Retroactive Cannon in it. Bones destroyed the Franchise. There is no way any further alternate Dimension where there is Skub can be safe from the simple truth "Dewey was Right."

The same staff who worked on Ao is working on this new series then again they're also the same staff who worked on E7

Sure. What's not to like about E7 getting the Rebuild treatment?

youtube.com/watch?v=6y4FmW6zotM

Please no

I'm currently watching the original for the first time and I really don't understand all the fame around this anime. Maybe I was expecting too much,

be cautios, the movie was some pretentious meta narrative garbage, trying to comment on otaku and anime or something, and AO was some aborted attempt to take a show reference evengalion into a straight up copy.

is the original writer back?
the staff was the same, but the show runner left

A lot of people here watched it on Adult Swim 11 years ago also shipperfags

>literally making 3 recap movies for no good reason

>meanwhile their best selling original anime property is turning 10 in less than a month and still no word on any new anime projects

FUCK YOU BONES FUCK YOU

its just you having a shit taste

go hang yourself

Did anyone subtitle or compile those segments?

>is the original writer back?
E7 had several writers and Dai Sato is a shit writer

I watched in on YTV dude, in a country were we didn't censor shows or cut anime openings for time.

Did anyone bother to sub it?

>literally making 3 recap movies for no good reason
They're not recaps and seriously move the fuck on they were making shit up as they went along with Darker Than Black and gave up once they ran out of ideas.

What third world country do you live in?

>Dai Sato is a shit writer

Probably a lot of nostalgiafags. It's really good but not the pinnacle of mecha or anything.

I think it was compiled into the full episode on youtube, but I don't think anyone has subbed it.

Canada?

>They're not recaps

Who cares. No one wants more E7. The original anime ended fine as is. Meanwhile DTB could use more material. There's still so much more they can do with that show and there's demand for it. DTB literally tops polls in Japan all the time for original anime sequels.

>its just you having a shit taste

this desu