So Sup Forums, how do we fix the gay ((((community))))?

So Sup Forums, how do we fix the gay ((((community))))?
As a faggot myself I can't fucking stand most other faggots. I hate seeing what they're doing to society and i hate how almost every single faggot makes their sexuality their whole identity. I hate how their "proud" to be gay.

>as a faggot myself
you, just like niggers and jews, don't have a place on Earth

forgot to sage

Hi faggot. Did you know Jews and Muslims have always been against gays, while it was Greeks promoting that shit.

Thanks.

You must turn away from your degeneracy, before it is too late.

>As a faggot myself

My, you've been a busy boy posting, and reposting then posting the same shit a few more times.

We get it, you hate fags. But just to show you that's there's no hard feelings, I'm going to go give my boyfriend a big ol' wet blowjob in your honor.

I was in your shoes once. Then I realized that I just had to find a way to be straight. It's not easy to stop being a degenerate but this is what worked for me. I came to straight from being Bi so if you're fully gay this might not work for you. First, Stop all gay influences on your life. Try to act more masculine and just think about girls more in general. Secondly, Shame the gay tendencies you have and entrench yourself in Third Reich Propaganda and morals. This should have you on the straight and narrow in a couple months or so.

lol

forced labor and gas chambers

>in order to be less womany you must be a woman enabler
queef chambers? fucken masons on here with their vagina worship. enjoy your aids and box pox

You fags need to keep it open because if I want a blow and go on the down low your my bitch for the night

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

truvada. dies in pussies. enjoy the tumors. dey eat da pee pee and are original bestiality sinners. fucken womany kike dyke pedo tranny. use turkey basters or artificial eggs or wombs

Be careful my friend your president will punish you for your mockery and impunity. Mashallah shalakbtababa moisha Shaquille latka Layla Ali ali babba

I hate being a nigger

>As a faggot myself
All you faggots will either be electrecuted (either to death or to straightness) by us nazis, or thrown off of a 10 story high building by muslims.
Seriously stop being a faggot attention whore or kill yourself.
sage

No shit me too

Ship them to the middle east. The problem will 'solve itself' The gay liberals can hug terrorists before they get thrown off of buildings.

Since we're talking about the mentally ill can I get some sauce on pedos and trans?

Give them a choice: Take their chances with the west or the muslims

Whew somebody is new

1. Hook beta straight guys up with fag hags
2. Vote Right-Wing
3. Dress as Traps
4. Stop going naked or having sex in public
5. Stop Pride Parades
6. Most importantly, stop adopting and/or raping kids.

88.7% of you are pedos. you like trannies because you have no balls
fake and pussified
he's not. but your pic is. a pedo too. your building memes are from fake kikes and CGI and are not from muslims. gays are your biggest enemy. throw the fucken kike down the vagina

By recognizing that there is no "gay" community just like there is no male community or ambidextrous community or eastern hemispherean community. "Gays" are just men who happen to like men, they do not have the same interests or a sense of togetherness though contemporary culture has forced us into a box.
A "gay" community can be nothing more than a stepping stone for leftist vultures in their quest for subversion, they only care inasmuch as "gays" are different from societal norms, they seek to manipulate and weaponize us against normative, traditional models.

Good point. And the left gets a whole voting block as well.

LOL I'm a pedo because I'm giving advice to faggots to be more accepted in society?

I don't even like trannies but if you're going to take dick you may as well dress the part.

good posts. thanks guys