ITT: we predict Wikileaks 2018 releases

ITT: we predict Wikileaks 2018 releases
>inb4 "compromised"
From no less than Julian himself 2 days ago, he seems awfully excited, doesn't he?
web.archive.org/web/20171226114909/https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/945319086166339585

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/the-fall-of-cassandra-their-master-plan-to-secure-3rd-term-and-disqualify-trump/
youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nude photos of hillary bathing in the blood of children, the virgin ones, not the ones they use for sex stuff.

I was thinking maybe some internal CIA correspondence about that stuff! Brennan and Clapper emails could be super juicy

Aww, where are my spook friends today? No one wants to talk about Wikileaks upcoming release?

I WANT THIS TO BE A HAPPENING

I was hoping for KFC's secret 11 herbs and spices

HRC is kill in 2018

conservativedailypost.com/the-fall-of-cassandra-their-master-plan-to-secure-3rd-term-and-disqualify-trump/

Proof Israel is behind everything

Some likely LARPER says to look for a Trump tweet related to his cryptic storm comments in appx 1 hour

WHERE'S MY CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!?!

So many financial transaction ledgers that you can not be fucked to sift through that makes the whole thing utterly fucking pointless, and probably CP that would make it a crime to download.

Last day of eligibility will be 1/6/18 - Greek Christmas

assange has been dead for over a year

>would make it a crime to download
How is Mr Steele holding up? I heard he may have noosed himself on Christmas

>Mr Steele
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Republican pedos.

Could be fun!

Pissgate being 100% legit

EXCELLENT!

Silly user

He drops a fuckton of dirt on Trump and the Trump Foundation

Julian is ded, right before ww3 starts
youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4

This. Seems like they're struggling for relevance. Maybe they ran out of decent info?

Seems unlikely given how many bad people there are