What does Japan have against beards? Why are they so rare in anime?

What does Japan have against beards? Why are they so rare in anime?

most nips can't grow good facial hair

Beards are too scruffy and dirty.

Are japs also incapable of growing chest hair? The only anime characters that have it are weird old men.

They don't hate it butthey don't like it either

Usually means that someone hasn't take care of himself for a long while or he is an old wise man.
No, only the Caucasoids can.

they think having a beard and muscles is gay, and looking feminine and hairless is attractive

Asians suck at facial hair.

Because they can not really grow decent beards, sure they could try, but it would look like shit most of the time, as such, the only beards they see are those on drunks and homeless who cannot afford to shave - scraggy and dirty ones. This gives facial hair in general a bad reputation/stigma.

The age of manime will return at the turn of the decade

Perfect things are usually rare.

>anime character goes months and months without shaving
>never gets more than a stubble

embarrassing

Beards don't look as good as you think they do.

>Asians suck at facial hair.

Most can grow beards, but it takes long as fuck.

My bet is that is a hygiene thing, source: a documental about the 2013 Red Sox, only the japanese pitchers didn't had a beard and when asked for it they said because it was gross which for me is fucking stupid, just groom your beard and take good care of it

Ainu could grow massive beards.
Japs genocided them. Probably just jealous.

BEARDS ARE DISGUSTING

>In a previously unseen essay published yesterday, the writer described beards as “hairy smokescreens behind which to hide”.

>He wrote: “The whole business is disgusting. I have always felt that unless a man has a sound medical reason for doing so, then the cultivation of a beard is nothing more than a studied and reprehensible act of vanity. A man is not meant to look beautiful. He should not even be thinking about his face. He should accept it as it is and should peer into the mirror only once a day, when shaving.”

>The Cardiff-born author also expressed concerns about the time needed to wash dirt and food from beards every morning.

Beards are too alpha for the vast majority of them.

beards aren't very common in japan

having a beard is genetic

Neither are Australians but we still get all the sexually repressed Japanese pussy, really makes you think

>a beard is nothing more than a studied and reprehensible act of vanity. A man is not meant to look beautiful. He should not even be thinking about his face
>shaves every morning

> time needed to wash dirt and food from beards every morning

He's right you greasy cunt, get rid of the neckbeard

He was just jelly

>sexually repressed Japanese pussy
I need this

Because a simple jawline is easier to draw. Duh.

This is actually one of the more probable answers.

You need it less than you think you do, jap girls are generally ugly and require constant maintainence to appear pretty
2d > 3d applies to slants and browns only