Trump will lose if he runs for re-election

trump will lose if he runs for re-election
prove me wrong

>prove me wrong
Just wait 3 years

digits say you're wrong

you are right

You're most likely correct. It's safe to assume (((they))) have already prepared counter-measures so such a thing doesn't happen again.

I agree fuck this jew faggot

I hope he loses for lying to everyone who voted for him.

>It's safe to assume (((they))) have already prepared counter-measures so such a thing doesn't happen again.

Donald can get reelected if things are demonstrably and obviously better for white people in 4 years, and if Dems run someone out there who sucks like Hillary did.

WRONG

Faht Boi will be lucky if he avoids a major health crises by 2020, never mind do a real election cycle.

>if things are demonstrably and obviously better for white people in 4 years,

No way that's happening with Trump's Goldman Sachs policies.

>and if Dems run someone out there who sucks like Hillary did.

The truth is, someone like Biden or Obama would have beaten Trump. Sanders would have beaten Trump. Hillary did beat trump at least in popular vote. So the next go around, not only will Trump lose the popular vote, but the eletoral college, and bigly. I don't see the midterms turning out good for him after Moore.

Basically, can Dems find someone as wide-rangingly popular as Obama was in the next couple years and convince him to start campaigning?

>Trump will not run in 2016
>Trump cannot beat any mainstream republican in 2016
>Trump cannot beat Shillary
>The 2016 electors will not elect Trump
>We will impeach Trump
coming soon...
Trump will not run in 2020
Trump will cannot beat XYZ in 2020
Trump cheated and colluded AGAIN!!
IMPEACH AGAIN!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

As a Trump supporter, I'd prefer if he gave the nod to an established Republican instead of running again himself. Anyone else /CruzMissile2020/?

>Trump won't get us into another war with x country for Israel

Trump can't lose if he mandates voter ID laws. Niggers and nacho niggers are too lazy to bring ID.

>Basically, can Dems find someone as wide-rangingly popular as Obama was in the next couple years and convince him to start campaigning?

With Trump we learned one thing: Americans don't care about policies (at least Republicans)

Get a celebrity like Mark Hamill to run or something. We need someone who can eat up the MSM.

It's pretty funny that Obama was the only president to spend all 8 years at war.

>Trump can't lose if he mandates voter ID laws.

>Trump can't lose if he makes non-white voting illegal

That's what I think you are saying and no even in alabama with voter id you still lost with your racist shit.

Right now, probably.

It really depends on who Dems end up nominating and if he can do anything to bring his approval ratings up.

You only like it when Obama does it.

Hmmmmm how did this make you feel cracker? The more jim crow voter id laws you put up the more likely you make people come out to vote in spit of you.

wow you're stupid

>You only like it when Obama does it.

Yes Obama invaded a country and cost the deaths of thousands of US lives. Oh wait that never happened.

i cant tell if youre baiting or actually retarded

>wow you're stupid

That's literally what the poster said, he said he doesn't want non-whites voting.

That shitty fart sniffing attitude is why you lost.

>i cant tell if youre baiting or actually retarded

>Niggers and nacho niggers are too lazy to bring ID.

Obomber wanted to invade Syria and couldn't get enough support. If you thought the work of fucking up the world for global corporatist goals ceased when Bush left office then you've somehow managed to not read the news for 9 years