Fuuka

Will Fuuka follow the manga or or will it be getting an anime exclusive ending? I want to see this Truck-san everyone keeps talking about.

dude

You came late to the party, truck kun failed us

Truck-kun MISSED. Forget anime exclusive ending, try anime exclusive TIMELINE.

Already anime exclusive. The truck didnt hit last week

Here.

Not even the anime staff could handle Seo's twists, huh?

Maybe we get trolled hard next ep?

I believe!!

Lewd, those hip lines

Truck-kun gonna bat .500 in the anime?

I'm thinking something else might happen. I'd watch each ep from now on as if it was Finial Destination the Anime.

Are there a lot of people watching this show? Don't see weekly treads on Sup Forums

So am I the only one who wants Fuuka to win the YuuBowl? She doesn't deserve to lose so hard twice. ;_;

Is it just me or does Saori Hayami's characters never win?

There's one or two threads on airing days (which almost never hit bump limit), and that's about it. The one I made last week was the only one post-episode 1 that hit bump limit.

Given that she was spared this time, I presume she's going to win this time. The only problem is that, given the show's sales aren't expected to be good, I doubt we'll ever see 2.0 showing up barring a cameo or an OVA being made.

She's winning in Mahouka, I think. There was an anime where her character won, but the name of the anime is escaping me at the moment.

fuuka's ded

Wonder why it's not doing well. Been a pretty fun ride, and great ost. Also these characer designs are great, I wouldn't mind buying a Fuuka and Tama-chan figurine.

>Fuuka disappears
>Yuu disappears as well
>anime ends with a flash forward several years later
>voice over from the earlier episode where Yahagi talks about Tama and Nico disappearing
>this exact same scene, exact same poses exact same dialogue but with Fuuka and Yuu
This is the only way it should end.

I don't think it's very appealing to most of Sup Forums. I can't really blame them.

does this mean I wont get to see Better Fuuka put to animation?

Should have retconned the male band members to be cute girls doing cute things.

I would like to watch Seo's take on K-On.

Plot twist Mugi gets raped and mindbroken by a faceless black man.

shirayuki-hime

>The one I made last week was the only one post-episode 1 that hit bump limit
Even then, a lot of that was Kimi talk. There's not a lot to say about Fuuka.

That's really depressing. I really like the show. I picked it up because of the K-On let's start a band and have adventures vibe but I kept watching because I wanted Fuuka to win in the end. Childhood love interest is such a piece of shit and MC is such an oblivious piece of shit. I just want Fuuka to have a happy life.

Good people don't get happy endings in Seo stories. Mostly because there aren't that many good people.

BR- Oh fuck it you know the drill.

I wanted to experience this since I'm not interested in the manga and the author has pulled one out of the bag for no FUCKING reason.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Place bets on what replaces Truck-kun.
A: Koyuki gets hit
B: Gay dude gets hit
C: Yuu can't get the cap off

>Yuu can't get the cap off
Fuck. I haven't heard that in a while. How long has it been?

I don't know why, but I would like to see this guy get raped.

2011. 6 years.

Why does he hang captchas on his wall?

>Fuuka survives her encounter with truck-kun
>we think she might get a good end
>she gets written off just like she would have if she died
>Koyuki wins or other Fuuka arrives in the last episode
The fact that Fuuka survives AND manages get quietly written off the show is a fate worst than death. I mean if she died she would be loved by her bandmates at least, since she lived and left them they just think she's kind of a cunt.

The director for this appears to be a gigantic Koyukifag.

Sauce?

>make anime to promote the manga
>don't do one of the biggest twists in said manga
>????
>profit?

Seriously, what were they thinking?

It's not a twist if everybody's expecting it. That's the real twist.

Absolutely disgusting.

Yuu will die in the anime.
Remember my words

I'm already dead. This is Hell.

Nah, that would be too obvious. I have a feeling Koyuki's gonna die. Given how in-universe she's very popular, such a fate would hurt everyone hard.

Thing is, usually anime is made to promote the source material.

People are gonna get assblasted if they wanna continue the manga after the anime ends.

Even for idol/waifufags, these guys are retarded. Since Yuu doesn't love her back as far as the general public knows, shouldn't they see that as easy leeway to get into Koyuki's panties?

>People who read the manga first and expected the truck are mad
>People who watched the anime first and didn't expect the truck are mad
As expected of Seo.

The whole fucking show you idiot.
HELP
I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

Literally 4D chess

>Since Yuu doesn't love her back as far as the general public knows, shouldn't they see that as easy leeway to get into Koyuki's panties?
I think they find her too sexy for that to happen.

>Her childhood friend rejected her, so she'll throw herself at some fan in the audience she's never met
Unless they also have protag powers, that's a pretty slim chance.

>She was a trap this whole time

Nah killing always yuus girlfriend would be obvious. There is alread the song fair wind which spoilers that the band will go on. But it would be a good twist if you dies this time. Also fuuka sings ' you are my voice in the clouds'

I thought it was kinda tacky at first, but the OST is really growing on me. Especially "The Town Where Stars Fall".

I am a sucker for overdramatic violins.

meant for

Dammit I hate how dead these threads are. I feel like we could all have a fun time shitposting about this show.

There's no shit left to post. Sorry, user.

>tfw late to the party

Welcome aboard. Everyone in this show is an autistic faggot but really cute.

>episode 11
>Fuuka becomes an overnight sensation
>refuses to take any calls from the band
>gets interviewed on TV and denies ever being in a band
>Fuuka comes off as a total bitch
>everyone is ass ravaged

>episode 12
>everyone is at Fuuka's funeral
>the last part of episode 10 and all of 11 is just a daydream of what Yuu wishes would have happened instead of the events that actually happened
>she did get hit by the truck after all

>this is how the anime ends
>there is no season 2

I would Fuuka her if you know what I mean

why? because of the wait?

I prefer the Koyuki x Truck or Yuu's suicide route.

Good thing they aren't good stories then, eh?

Cheeky. Half and Half was great, though.

Why was Suzuka so normal compared to the other stories?

>You came late to the party, truck kun failed us
Think there'll be a Truck-kun rescue arc, where they'll have to save truck-kun from being crushed for its failure?

was it? how are they abnormal in comparison?

Suzuka seems to have a normal amount of drama to it. It feels like a romance story first with some drama in it. The rest feels like drama stories with romance as a plot device to move from one dramatic scene to the other.

The second half of Kimi felt like an SoL, though.

Yuu gets hit by the truck instead. What are his last words?

>Watching this garbage when pic related exists.

never thought that something can save this trash

>Watching this garbage when that garbage exists
>Actually trying to start fanbase wars with a show as dead as this
Are you serious?

Okay let's try one more time before the thread dies just like Koyuki and/or Yuu

HONK HONK

Truck-kun is a traitor. This anime will end with a suicide scene from someone. Even if it's the gay dude.

Funny thing is that Masamune-kun is dead too: in fact, it seems Masamune-kun might sell even worse than Fuuka.

Wait she died but why is she in future chapters?

Flashbacks or dreams.

Oh... well I'm not reading now. I'll watch the anime

We are never going to see the superior Fuuka.

I actually like these Japanese Paramore songs.

Is it in bad taste to sexualize the Fuuka? Like what's the protocol for fapping to dead girls?

>fapping to inferior Fuukas

It's bad taste but you'll get over it eventually, especially now that she doesn't die in the anime. I have lost count of how many times I've fapped to her Chapter 1 pantyshots, for example.

I have made my choice in Fuukas. Please respect my choice.

Fuuka 1.0 couldn't compete with Tama's tamas.
Tama can't compete with Fuuka 2.0's fuukas.

Obvious who is best.

Who is bigger, though, Sara or Fuuka 2.0?

>fapping to a girl's body instead of her personality
Every day we drift further away from the grace of God.

Their personalities aren't very different. Except 2.0 can cook and is down to fuck.

I feel sorry for you user. You couldn't get the real taste of Fuuka. It's a master piece and so are the songs. Masamune on the other hand ist high class gabage. They make such a fuss and at the end it was all the fault of the fucking orange haired maid.

Basicly they are like east and west