Dog and Scissors

So I have been clearing out some backlog and was wondering what Sup Forums thought about this series. I don't think I have ever seen it talked about here. Then again the anime is nearly 5 years old at this point so that may be why

I only vaguely remember it, but I thought it was just kind of average. Did any good bestiality doujin come out of it?

It's forgotten.

I binge watched it like a year ago. Its worth watching.
I might be a bit biased because I had a long haired dachshund as a kid and he looked just like him

I watch the first episode and then dropped it.

You say it's nearly five years old? That's odd. I don't really remember winter 2012 but I remember plenty of stuff that started airing in that spring but I've never heard of this one.

Must have been really unremarkable.

I only remember SHINING! and the ED was cool.

It was a fun little show. I remember hearing the OP on grooveshark and being amazed as I was still a newfag back then.

I only watched it for bestiality

there are worst wastes of time out there

op is a retard, this show came out in summer 2013

I actually really liked it, I've even re-watched it. Kirihime is hot and the humor is stupid fun. It manages to stay campy (which is hard for an anime, c.f. Ben-To) without trying too hard as to become lolsoradum.

It had some good waifus and was worth a laugh here and there. Other than that it wasn't much to remember. It didn't do anything awful, but also didn't do anything amazing either. Seemed like one of that seasons 12 episode manga commercials that was never expected to get another season in the first place

>doujins never

why do you do this to me, japan? lots of bestiality doujins of shitty anime with no animals in them, but none of this show

See you would think with the nearly canon beastiality it would be remembered a bit better

That's a great jacket, I really really like her jacket.

I also greatly appreciate the fact that she wears her panties over her garters like a civilized cocksleeve.

the hottest

it took me a couple tries to get through it, but eventually i completed it. it was pretty shitty, but shitty anime is my thing.

...and that's all the fanart, I think

>shitty anime is my thing.
have I got the anime for you

Same here. With these sorts of shows, you really have to be in the right mood/mindset to fully appreciate them.

I know

Sup Forums takes anime too seriously

Concerning lack of best girl in this thread

nice

too bad I don't buy figs

Fun-stupid kind of show that didn't try to be anything it wasn't. Worth a watch if you have time to kill, but don't expect anything deep.

For people who read the series, do Maxi and the wheelchair author ever amount to anything or does it just stick with the comedy the anime did the whole way through?

She sure knows how to shine

It was fun. Not something to take seriously, and not really that memorable. But it's something I'd suggest to fill a gap between shows if you can't find something to watch.

>this shit was 5 years ago
Fuck. Sup Forums isn't supposed to remind me of harsh realities. I don't even think I got through the first episode before I dropped it.

It was actually only 4, OP just doesn't know how to count. Considering how close it aired to KLK, I'm not surprised it got swept away in that hype train.

>only 4

Y-yea that makes it better

it's shit
the dog is too small to reasonably fuck her

>the anime is nearly 5 years old at this point
Jesus christ, has it been that long?

Fundamentally crap like all post-bankruptcy Gonzo shows but also somehow enjoyable like most post-bankruptcy Gonzo shows.

Mah nigga

IMO if MC would have been a bigger dog this series would have never been forgotten

indeed
there would be bestiality doujins still being made to this day

Main girl was flat as fuck, that's why nobody cares about the series. I mean who would watch a show where the main girl has no tits?

F L A T
L
A
T

I recall the maid was great but that's about it. Pretty forgettable trash.

This anime was shitty af dot waste your time.