Trump will tweet about the storm around 6pm

That is all.

no he wont

Which timezone you larping faggot

Trump will tweet
"OP is a faggot and his mum is a whore"

EST

This have anything to do about those Canadian execs that got literally Guantanamo'd earlier today?

PLEASE BE REAL

capped

true if big.

Dude. Give yourself some gay ass name just in case he does.

Larp big or go home.

well i mean if trump tweets about the storm that just completely validates Q right there. please god be true.

Trump please deport anchor babies

In for screencamp

Fuck off. Q is a ZIONIST LARP
THEY NEVER MENTION ISRAEL
THEY CONDEMN IRAN AND PALESTINE

USE YOUR BRAIN

Please expand on this

Not again...
Say it with ne Sup Forums
NOT GONNA HAPPEN

christmas break white niger

if its all a larp ran by bad actors explain why trump retweeted a website called magapill talking all about Q and everything we have dug up on the front page?

let the larpers post crap like this, it only attracts all the boomers, redditors and newfags to their threads.

Hi this is Q

What is happening ?
Why is happening spelled two p's ?
Why is fire hot ?
Is there fire in space ?

12022_HAPP__23EN72_NING_GO
d7161_FIRE_nsakjsd: TIME.
187nsjsha_GA__Y__L_182_ARP__
217_STO-----___RM 1726165
16__QUE_d76372___EF_____
DON_____TRMP___21872121
_26127252_IS____217832£±@812
___dasdsa__FGGT_____218@±£

i need to poopoocaca first can you tell him to wait for me

>the front page
go home to reddit boomer

Because of the other accomplishments listed on that site. You're using confirmation bias to validate your opinion.

How do you think Q called the fucking suicide bomber in NYC? Because they were in on it. They're Mossad. Why is Alex Jones covering Q? Because he's an israeli shill.

OP is one of the hugest faggots around. Probably ravages his own brother every single night. Absolutely a degenerate faggot asshole ripper.

> draft returned full force
> contract army canceled
> people who either do not serve, or do not own land, neither do vote
> fuck nato
> we fight against the ottoman heritage along with Russians and Serbs

Counterfeit and homosex

Why so much sliding? If it happens it happens, if not, LARP. TL;DR Keep Calm and watch the world burn

>sliding

Don't use words you don't understand

They aren't sending their best.

Thanks user
Shills and CIA niggers are definitely distracted at the moment. Wikileaks threads not getting any shill heat is significant

Adolf Hitler here. Trump will be announcing e found me in Argentina and will be appointing me to the Supreme Court. Also he gassed Ginsberg for the lulz.

I swear there are new Koch bro shills or something. It's an odd change in texture.

first of all, it's a joke
second, it's not sliding
you=gtfo

>pahsChLE

No he won't.

Is this maga, fbi, larp5, or q?

Ty burgerino

look normally if that was the only thing pointing to Q possibly being legit i would say its nothing and has no relevance at all. There has been so much more than just this though, you can only have so many coincidences before things start to look strange.

Yeah right now there arent many disinfo agents here unlike the past 64 hrs
Probably just different GOPe, ex-NeverTrump turds floating in and out

faggot boomer larpers

Drumpf is getting impeached.

This

Best thread. This should stay on page 1 for until 6pm

I can't tell who is shilling whom anymore.

Niggas can be funny sometimes...

Include me in the screencap if happening

Shirt matches id

Holy shit...

If he tweets he tweets.

Get educated on how a world SHOULD work and share together. You faggots are mostly all talk and spew mostly garbage.

Primary shills remaining include but aren't lmited to: CIA niggers, other five eyes spooks (typically under meme flags), Muslim Brotherhood anti-Israel disinfo agents, few ex-NeverTrumps still collecting pennies from Evan McMuffin and the Reagan Batallion, and the usual (but also dwindling) cadre of Oliver's Army (aka Shareblue). Nothing to be scared of, that's for sure

Actually you're the shill. Israel is the enemy of mankind.

1 hour til happening. Probably larp, but big if true

Yes I support the screencamps

Fucking keked at the burger

I'm not a fan, but always fight my battles systematically rather than helter skelter, and we aren't onto them as a target yet

>we
You don't speak for anyone but yourself faggot.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL LARP THREADS
>>A
>>S
>>A
>>L
>>L
>>L
>>A
>>R
>>P
>>E
>>R
>>S

Imagine being this retarded

Imagine being this retarded

WE'RE on the same side spergo. I've ignored CBTS and the larpists among that group along with the y'all girl here, and they may very well be as you say a zionist team, but frankly should be the least of ones concerns

>linking so many posts
>sliding
Kys

EST, The only timezone that matters.

litterally a year of investigation into trump for russian collusion and instead of finding what all the leftists wanted to find they ended up finding shit implicating hillary and her goons. Day of the rope soon.

Do you guys think that q is the guy that calls alex jone's show all the time from Morocco?

>Is there fire in space ?
yes, the sun is on fire, and it is in space. are you telling us to watch the sun? trump gazed up at the sun during the solar eclipse. what was he looking at? the moon? is this a reference to nazi bases on the far side of the moon?

Alex lost every scintilla of credibility the moment he let Dave Seaman go on his show and have a platform for his shilling. Very sad, and havent watched or listened to an episode in months now. He seems to have lost all his WH sources and mustn't have a very good remaining staff to help with new content

True if true

Seconded and checked. OP is now known as larpfaggotanon

yea i refuse to get my hopes up after these mysterious posts were wrong every single time since the election.

the absolute state of pol larping

You are Shillsrael.

>forgot to change Meme Flag

>L>A>R>P

What's wrong with David Seaman? I watch his vids every once and a while

Sup Forums
is
always
right

Trump will announce the existence of extraterrestrial life. Screen cap this.

Once goppers lose the majority, it's bye bye orange bigot
Nobody cares about Russia anymore cumskin

He's a literal con man. One of the ONLY accounts to not get shut down during the peak of Pizzagate even when he was accusing Podesta et al of murdering chldren on Twitter and Youtube every single day. He is ex-HuffPo, ex-Buzzfeed, complete failure at life and everything he's done, and basically just a sub-Cernovich-tier cuck. Seriously, if you ever take Seaman seriously for a moment, you need to re-evaluate your own standards. The guy admitted he only ever heard about Pizzagate by lurking here (as in, hadn't heard of or looked into past pedo rings/scandals like Franklin, Dutroux, etc) and has no sources other than the talking points he gets forwarded every morning

He's a zionist shill

>Trump attacks NK
>NK bombs the shit of SK, GUam, Hawaii and Alaska

lulz to be had

I excluded California because i have no faith whatsoever in chinese guidance systems.

The tribe

30 mins left. Who is hyped?

Hyped for every tweet from POTUS desu, not any more or less excited due to this post

Preparing for good news.

Expecting nothing.

you don't know which timeline that user will choose

Trump is EST

Larpers are impossible to beat, impossible. They will never leave once they adequately infest a place. The reason this is because it's impossible to beat a larper in any kind of argument, and just by engaging them, you lose. But, by ignoring them you are allowing them to fester and infect other people who either take the bait and try to argue or unironically believe their bullshit and become one of them.

Here's what you can expect if you are ever stupid enough to engage one of them:

>larper claims that [x] is predicting [x happening] on [x date]
Where is the proof? Spoopy twitter ramblings and cryptic namefags have no credibility and no tangible evidence, why should we take [x] seriously?
>larper claims that [x] predicted [x happening] on [x date] in the past
[x] said the same vague 'mysticism/psychic' bullshit [x] always has said. And what about all the stuff [x] said that didn't happen? What makes you think [x] is right this time?
>larper then tries to link every possible tangential story that "reinforces" what [x] says
None of that appears to even be related, can you, in your own words, come up with an argument that could convince me otherwise?
>larper calls you a shill
>game over, you gave a mental midget an audience, you lose

It's never going to stop now. The larper is like a hydra, cut off one head and 2 more come back. There is no containment protocol, there is only death for Sup Forums.

it's been 24h since his last tweet. something is brewing

>AM MAD HYPE

he already has OP. the calm before the storm was the push to move the embassy to JEWrusilim. that city is only half controlled by jews. the other half is palestinian land. the attempt to move the embassy was a attempt to steal more sand nigger land so they can make more refugees

"because thats what jesus wants"~little miss nigger bitch nikki haley 2017

Imagine being hopelessly outnumbered, hopelessly outgunned, hopelessly outsmarted and hopelessly dependent on White people’s gibs and wishing for a race war.

26 minutes till our dicks get hard

>Shitskins are this retarded
I guess false hope is better than no hope

Noticed that myself user, and in a kind of curious way, think youre right. At the top of the hour ABC news before Hannity's radio show, they led with the story "Trump is tweeting up a storm" and read his one about the FBI being tainted (they almost never address or read his tweets in full).

do i fuker, i dare u

Checked.

Yeah me too. But that is the best way to live: Expect nothing, get everything.

its 6pm est and no thweet

No it's not