User, you are Yuuta Togashi. What would you do in the world of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai?

user, you are Yuuta Togashi. What would you do in the world of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai?

rika and her sister

Grab rika's ass

This

Unleash the dark flame dragon

Honestly, since sheI'd already be on m dick, I'd probably settle with Satone as an high school girlfriend and dump once I graduate. She may be annoying but she has a nice pair of tits and a nice body worthy of being fucked in the high school bathrooms during classes.

Stop being the biggest faggot in the story of anime and manga.
>inb4 but you're a faggot user
Don't insult me like that , not even the fattest NEET loser could be more of a faggot that Yuuta.

Fuck clip and get together with

Kiss Rikka. Try to hook up fake mori summer and Dekomori.

Blackmail Shinka and make her my gofer.

How is Yuuta more of a faggot than Kirito, or the faggot from Haganai?

>in the aquarioum
>literally the perfect moment to kiss Rikka in the lips and conclude the story
>instead he gives an autistic speech that was basically just babbling around and we got another 10 episodes of literally NOTHINGBRTG
And don't come tell me about character progression because there is fucking none, in a matter of fact at that point of the story the character progression had passed already and the only thing left was literally nothing, it was like someone grabbing you by the balls and squeezing them hard for 5 hours and without any reward. All he will ever get is some dick-nose action and see how someone else fucks her girlfriend because he's a fucking faggot.

>Cause I want mai kissu!
Still better than the faggot in haganai. At least Yuuta wasn't too big of a faggot to even try a relationship in the first place

>her father dies
>her family can't deal with her grief
>she emotionally regresses because of a guy she likes, for 2 fucking years
>said guy is too beta to challenge her out of it

This story really is way too sad.

Bang Shinka

You're downplaying her. Satone is absolutely 100% marriage, love of your life material.

You mean letting himself be drag by a relationship? And no, I didn't wanted a fucking kiss, I wanted the story to go somewhere and well what the fuck, the kiss was the way to move things to somewhere and he not only got the BIG OPPORTUNITY, like the only thing left was Rikka naked in a silver plate opening her legs and telling Yuuta "fug me", he got tons of those in a minor degree. The first season was ok, and at least he was just a reasonable faggot, but on the second season its like if the first season never happened, it was just him being a huge faggot and completely discredit everything that happened on the first season.

Go on Sup Forums and tell you fags that I made it inside

Rape the chuu2s

Wife Rikka and drop out together

This, I stopped watching right at s1 finale

Fuck Isshiki because Rikka is too autistic and Shinka is out of my league.

Hot

Pray for one day I get lucky with Touka.

Marry Nibutani Shinka-chan. Or at least get bullied by her.

Fug Shinka until she goes back into chunni mode.

so many girls i could do, i cant even decide
but i would stay with rikka