Why does naruto filler have better art and animation than everything else airing right now?

why does naruto filler have better art and animation than everything else airing right now?

Fuck off Narutards

nigger it's the penultimate episode of the show and an adaptation of a canon LN story.

The series is ending and also SP are massive Hinatafags.

>Screenshot as proof of quality for a show's "art"
Okay i gue-
>Screenshot as proof of quality for a show's animation
Every fucking time.

>why does one of the most successful anime ever made have better animation than others?

Gee, I fucking wonder

Why does filler have better animation than canon arcs, when the studio is renown for poor quality.

>Filler
These are based off a novel, it's canon.

Because the director was changed. It's obvious.

Only the novels themselves are canon. The anime is an adaption, and anything it adds that wasn't actually in the novel is filler and not canon.

Anime writers have surpassed Kishimoto, so the budget goes to the better episodes

> Anime writers have surpassed Kishimoto
> what were the Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls

Why is this allowed?

Fuck off you cancerous Narutards.

Except that's not true. What is canon and non-canon is on the author's discretion, it's not "this book is canon so anything the anime does extra is non-canon". There is no set rule on what is canon, the author decides what is canon. How do you know Kishimoto is not okay with these? Did you talk to him? Kishi clearly has a close relationship with anime staff, that's how The Last exist and is entirely canon despite not being in a book.

And yes there are obvious filler that are not canon like all the times the anime staff makes a pre-timeskip episode during the war arc but when they're just straight up adapting something and expanding on it, that's murky water. It's an anime's job to not only adapt but expand on the source material.

You are correct that the author decides what is and isn't canon, that's precisely why the anime isn't. Kishimoto has to specify if something is canon. If he doesn't say otherwise then the assumption is that it is noncanon. If he hadn't specified that The Last was canon, for example, it would be regarded as filler just like the other movies save for Boruto. Just because he provides the anime staff with character designs or plot suggestions occassionally doesn't change anything. He's even implied the Ninja Storm games are a more definitive adaption than the anime.

These arcs are canon though. They're coming from novels.

The novel is not written by Kishimoto, it's not canon

Refer to

The novels were labeled canon despite Kishimoto not writing them. Same with The Last.

But that goes for everything that's adapted though.

The Last is important for the plot, the novels are really some boring shit, especially the wedding one

Why does every one called kakashi sensei and not rokudaime? In Boruto, the group calls naruto nanadaime despite knowing him well.

Important how? It doesn't change or affect the plot of the series, it just shows something that the manga didn't bother to, it's glorified fanservice. The novels are more like official fanfiction since they're written by guest authors.

So I have a question.

They spend the entire episode worrying about security for the village and they get other village ninjas to do it?

Who the fuck are they guarding from then?

The ninja versions of Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson?

Because you're a retarded cancerous narutard. Moot was a mistake.

Who?

It focuses on Naruto and Hinata. We wouldn't even know how they got together if not the film

Is that really important though. We know they're married with children by the end of the manga. How they get there is pretty inconsequential.

Tenten got married right?

10/10 is never getting married

Do people really think Boruto Sakura is unattractive?

I think it's the best she's looked desu.

I agree, she is a pretty hot "milf".

People are conditioned to hate everything about Sakura. I think she has generally had good designs, from early part 2 to the Last to Boruto.

God it is so weird seeing happy, confident Hinata.

I've not watched Naruto in years, but it was often the case that the filler arcs had better quality animation than the canon arcs. I think it was a case of them putting more effort into the stories the audience knew weren't important in an effort to keep them watching.

I just want more sauce. He seems cool again in Boruto.

That's a pretty good theory.

He will probably show up a lot in Boruto since he's the sensei/father of two of the main characters.

>hinata actually gets fucking pissed

wtf

Kakashi is probably more laid back about the title.

>"You can still call me sensei. Being called the 6th still sounds too weird for me."

So how strong is Konohamaru bythe time boruto rolls around?

He doesn't even give off a hokage vibe

Literally had the hokage symbol slapped on his standard flak jacket

Being Hokage was never his thing. Hell, the novel (Which SP seems to not care to fucking adapt.) was about him accepting the role since he was reluctant to take it.

Even though he is the official Hokage he's not going to turn into a stiff over it. He's pretty much still Kakashi-sensei to everyone except with bigger responsibilities.

Never cared much for her character design at any point but in general I prefer the adult designs for all characters.

Mad Hinata is cute!

I want to fuck young adult Kiba.

except most fillers looked like shit

why is he so upset?

they didn't get married faster

Holy shit Hinata is a womanlet.

So who is she going to fuq?

Does she have to breed with someone in the side family? How does it work for them? Because Himawari and Boruto both have blue eyes. Himawari has byakugan but she doesnt have the white eyes all the time like normal Hyuuga

HHHNNNNNNNNGGHHHHH

because hinata is still not pregnant

Is it the dogginess?

An assumption is just an assumption. Until Kishi says otherwise it's just a gray area. No offense but I'd rather take his word over you or anyone else putting words in his mouth.

Sakura never looked like shit, she just has a terrible personality to back it up.

Someone tell m, because I clearly missed something. What made the resurgence of narutu threads, there's ton of them lately. GAIA closed down?

>154682004
>Hanabi
HHHNNNGGGHHHJHJ

Can someone give me the skinny on what has happened with the Naruto franchise since the manga ended? Something about movies or what?

>A movie came out called The Last which focuses on Naruto and Hinata's relationship
>A series of novels were released. Short stories about what happened to certain characters after the war.
>The Boruto Movie was released, focusing on Naruto's son
>A Boruto manga is being serialized. Currently it has just finished catching up to the movie, the next chapter will be entirely new stuff. It's done by Kishi's assistant but over seen by Kishi himself. Released monthly.
>A Boruto anime will air on April 5th. It takes place before the events of the movie, but assumably catch up with the manga. Again, Kishi is a part of the team working on it.

Shippuden is ending. That's all

That image is top kek.

Need to get in on that new content. No matter how bad the show got at some points, it still holds a place in my heart. Nostalgia will do that I guess.

Yeah, I think the series gets a bad rap anyhow. It did definitely do some fucking downright stupid shit, but then again One Piece has but yet gets off scott free.

I think the main bulk of hate comes from fans who saw the potential but didn't like how it was realized. There's nothing too wrong with the general story, it's more about the character development.

However, at least Naruto has character development. Some of it may not be good or believable, but some of it is, and that puts it ahead of a myriad of an average Sup Forumsfag's favourite anime, relying on generic tropes with no progression.

The Boruto movie is generally good too with stellar animation. Naruto is a good series, the fact that its not a great one is what I believe rustle's fans jimmies and makes them resort to overdramatic slander.

You should stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard.

You have a bit to go through. Better get on it before the new anime starts.

Naruto is hated because of its notoriously obnoxious fans, but that was a decade ago. All of those teenage faggots have grown up and either moved on to something else or learned to be less insufferable about their feelings.

That's why things have been relatively chill these past few years, aside from the brief outburst of salty shipperfag autism.

I think it is generally accepted that Kishimoto kinda forgot what made his work successful in the first place. He fell into the trap of power levels and world lore dumping, rather than letting his compelling characters carry the story.

So just watch it in the order outlines here: ?

I followed the manga to the end, but I kinda maybe wanna go and watch some of the final episodes of the anime first.

They are pretty good and funny.

>Implying you Narutards don't act like pure cancer everyday,.

>Implying we don't talk about a semi-decent series while the rest of your pedos jack off to 2d fictional little girls you wish were your little sister.

>Not doing both.

I wish hanabi were my little sister

You're the only one being cancerous, dude.

Not samefagging. Unless he's using two different IP addresses

Honestly? They don't. At least, not like they used to.

Since your shitposting didnt get any you's in 7h I felt bad.
Heres a (you).

Watch The Last, then the novels if you want to, then read Mitsuki and Sarada Gaidens (short stories about Boruto's teammates), then watch Boruto, then read the manga (the first 9 chapters are recap with the 10th being mostly new content) and then join us in anticipation for the weekly anime episodes and monthly manga chapter.

>narutards
no that is where you re wrong. shounen fags are the true cancer that is killing this board (naruto, one piss, jojo, one gag man, any sports manga/anime, dragon ball super) all of them have a cancerous fan base and yet i only see idiots like bitching in the naruto threads.

Already forgot how the mods deleted your Narutard thread yesterday?

Just continue to deny all the Naruto tumblr screencaps you Narutards seem to love to spam all the time.

Yeah, that wasn't me or anyone who frequently browses here.

>Caucasian ethnicity
Of all the Naruto characters the Hyugas looks the most japanese

maybe their culture yeah but come on, look a those eyes

>why is he so upset?
he is?

Because Hinata is best girl

Fuck off Narutards

thinking of Neji

>Neji you beautiful bastard

>Until Kishi says otherwise it's just a gray area

I don't think Kishimoto has ever declared any anime original content as canon, that would be unprecedented.

WEAPON GRADE CUTENESS

Yes, Hiashi is quite cute there.

Good thing this shit isnt anime original.

I want to marathon the entire Naruto anime. Is this a good idea?

no

I did it 6 times and i'm ok just skip Lee flashbacks.