Open borders! For jews!

middleeastmonitor.com/20171114-israelis-to-enter-us-without-visas-announces-minister/

Hmmm... What does it mean?

Many more 9/11's.

jesus h christ burgers make it stop already

shaked is such a qt

It's the vultures coming in to eat the leftovers.

Tourist visas. 39th country with that privilege.

americans you are fucking cucks lmao

They cut their dicks too mexibro JAAAASAAAJAJA cut dicks

I hope you fags know that those Israelis can come here and murder with impunity. They'll just get sent back to their own country and erased from the mainstream media.

>erased from the mainstream media
they are the mainstream media

Exactly.

some of the scummiest people sit in line at the american embassy in tel aviv daily, trying to get a tourist visa and get declined because they're losers and very likely to become illegal workers and immigrants.
honestly have no idea why people in government are trying to lift this restriction, it can only tarnish our name in the eyes of americans

pretty much all of us have met those faggots ruthlessly hocking that jewishly priced "dead sea salt water" or whatever at malls. not sure what else you could do to make us hate you more.

talking about normal americans, not you

that's who I'm talking about. it's normies who go to malls and have to deal with those assholes.

yeah but you implied normal americans hate israelis, and that's not true, they're pretty stoked about them

See, this is just 4-D chess. We let all of your poor shit kikes in to get normies to finally hate you, and then the purge will commence. R-right g-g-guys?

>pretty stoked
oh my god, you actually describe 300+ million people as being stoked about Jews that are described as being oppressors of people of color

you have no fucking clue what's going on and you think the Scofield bible will save you

Well folks for Trump it's just 233749384 D chess or some shit. I dunno, or really even care, ask my rationalization hamster.

what the fuck did you just write, weirdo?

Visas were a mild inconvenience for Mossad.

I connect it with the Jerusalem move.
A new exodus is prepared, not less.
Say hello to your new countrymen.

I love how Trump is the biggest cock sucking Jew loving President, and you got Jews constantly attacking him, even accusing him of having a copy of Mein Kampf near his bed.

I dont know if this is 4D chess or what

There's a good chunk of history you are ignoring.

9D quantum Tetris

You have a case of mixed loyalties.

He thinks you're full of shit and like every other country, after the populace catches you jewing it up, they'll purge you
>again

I may be wrong though

The only Jews attacking him are the ones who attack Israel too.