There will be no more homophobia, racism or bigotry here

There will be no more homophobia, racism or bigotry here.

Real men don't hurt other's feelings.

kys you fucking leaf

Death to all Jews down to the child.

Your hatred & prejudice is unwarranted. You will be monitored.

Real men have some critical thinking.

You know, the only reason I ever played along with that nonsense was because I thought Jews were SO admirable that antisemitism HAD to be a key to the twists in the local subcultural voice.
Why don't more people look for alternative interpretations like I do?

kys you fucking leaf
I'm sick of people who hate each other enough to see hatred all over, but I'm even more sick of people who pretend monitoring solutions are efficacious.

>feelings

Your insults fall on deaf ears. The truth? Hmph. You're not worth it. Bigot.

Your bullying is old school. You're extinct. Dinosaur. Check your privilege.

Yes there will be no more homophobia, racism or bigotry when:
>we lynch all of the niggers
>We gas all of the kikes
>and bleach the asian women

You're a story excuse for a man. Try a little respect next time. Racist.

Grab a rope faggot

Fuck off you dumb niggerfaggot

I'm taking the bait, OP what is your solution to end racism and phobias that you describe is a problem?

Uuuum. Excuse me? You think your internet vile is going to make me attempt suicide? Little bullies think they're so tough. You're a racist.

>Real men don't
t.roastie

>Real men don't hurt other's feelings.
What. That's literally all real men do. Constantly giving each other shit so we get over our feelings. You don't know fuck about men. You're either a gay faggot, a tranny, or a woman.

Begone THOT.

Gr8 b8 m8

A little common sense. Maybe the encouragement of multicultural & diverse societies. & perhaps punishment for vitriolic bullies circulating hate speech inside their sad echo chambers.

You hurt my feelings by posting this I guess you aren't a real man.

>Real men
That's pretty transphobic you fucking ableist shitlord. Are you saying real men have to ACT a certain way? What if I'm a polygender otherkin identifying as a hermaphrodite with tourettes? Are you saying I'm not a real man???

You're starting to piss me off. You neo Nazi! Any Klan meetups this week? Hmph.

Tell that to the Jew.

you should be angry about the cruelty and corruption in people, governments, corporations, police. treat others the way you want to be treated

Whoa, easy friend.
Tell me. What do you know about love & compassion?

>no more whites
OK

I've been to many synagogues. Jews are wonderful people. Very hospitable & warm

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

According to your model...
All Genderconfused need the Oven.

Real men don't get butt hurt over being called names.

>Hmph
Is not a word, fucking learn english, you actually need it to get a grasp on true truth.
>Check your privilege.
Lol, this comes form a middle-class never bullied asshat who has never had even a remotely hard time in their life. When shit hits the fan you're the one who doesn't know what to do, and I like the fact it's like that, nature lets the weak die off for a reason.