Do all women secretly like to get fucked by monsters?

Do all women secretly like to get fucked by monsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDw9H2h3rsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blue lives matter.

Females want strong males, even if they are monsters. She would have fucked the Security guy if he was immaculate my the creature from the Black Lagun.

they just want to be fucked by someone who can pass on good genes or can take care of their young

that is all

>they just want to be fucked by someone who can pass on good genes or can take care of their young

>Niggers
>good genes
pick one.

niggers are seen as athletic dumbass

Yes. Men once were monsters, but we have degenerated, as have dogs from wolves. This is why women love werewolves, vampires, pirates, and other barbaric creatures of our imagination. Women don't necessarily want a monster that will hurt them, but a man that is able to become a monster at will. The best man is a civilized beast, a cultured thug. It should be self-evident as to why that is.

Monsterboys are oldest fetish in the book, Enkidu was one for example.

residual attraction to physical attributes which signified strength in yesteryear -- today economic strength is what counts (mostly) but we are still biological entities and primal instinct doesnt just go away

Women getting fucked by monsters is the oldest and most patrician fetish. I am really curious as to why it's so deeply-embedded in the human psyche.

Nigger fetishism is a meme pushed by yids, and it's like a cheap imitation of monster fetishism: flaccid dicks and pathetic loads are a far cry from some girl getting fucked by a yeti's 16 inch fully erect cock.

Just by being black, 90% of your genes are categorized as shit.

Illnesses, low IQ, low attractiveness to other races, keratosis pilaris, high chance of poverty, false ancestry illusions

WE WUZ SWAMP PEOPLE AND SHIEEEEEET

this movie was pure cultural marxism, don't watch it

that's every movie. even the surprisingly good ones like jumanji 2.

Basically all Guillermo del Toro movies in a nutshell: “monsters are people too; people are the real monsters”.
Aesthetically, still pretty to watch.

This movie is supposed to be the crudest antiwhite schlock ever created.

Women are complete whores, how have you not learned this by now? They will fuck anything animals, vegetables, monsters, aliens, tentacles, niggers... It doesn't matter how degrading, they will do it if their men allow it.

Obviously not, or the monsters who spend time on this board would be getting laid a lot more often.

not just women

christ, the hell is that thing

Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels makes a compelling case that without proper direction all women will resort to fucking beasts in one form or another.

Seriously, read Theozoloogy (1905). Once you get beyond the whole "Jesus was raped not crucified" bit it's a fascinating look into Ariosophy.

kek

That fish monster thing looks like Abe Sapien, who's technically white.

I secretly want to get fucked by my brother's Labrador puppy

It's a tale as old as time desu.

>women
They like what ever media and popular TV or net "culture" (lol) tells them to do. If throwing their children into a wood chipper and eating the remains was on an episode of HIV in the city you can bet your life the cunts would all start doing it in lock step overnight.

What's going on in this thread...

Women don't like niggers at all. They're the least popular race among all women, except sheboons.

The true form of the jew.

Pretty much desu

These days escapism is all the rage. Women will fuck just about anything otherworldly and nonhuman.

Space Pajeets

No, but big zdrong man makes woman hownyyy

It's not hard.
>inb4 muh geneeeeees

Epigenetics exist.
You can be born with weakling genes and still be a strong man compared to some faggy sissiboi with a perfect jawline.

e621.net

My man... this shit goes deeper than you ever thought.

based alpaca

Yes, tentacle monsters, specifically.

No it's actually satan's ploy to corrupt the human population again just as he did in times past, but now he's got hollywood to make it subtly okay and not unusual that when ((aliens)), which are fallen angels, come back after the rapture of the church to corrupt the human DNA once again

I thought she was qt

youtube.com/watch?v=wDw9H2h3rsI

It doesn't matter, women are dead weight, we have to throw them over board to save our ship of state. Onward to homonationalist utopia!