SJW ALERT: Killing Orcs is now racist

"Chance The Rapper sparks debate about racial undertones in Bright"

"The artist asked fans what they thought of the Netflix film starring Will Smith, saying "I found the way they tried to illustrate America's racism through the mythical creatures to be a little shallow."

archive.is/DVRdt

Chance The Rapper

Wondering how you guys are feeling about the lynched ork in #Brightmovie

5:05 PM - 26 Dec 2017

twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/945822924602335232

Chance The Rapper

I always feel a lil cheated when I see allegorical racism in movies cause that racism usually stems from human emotion or tolerance but not by law or systems the way it is in real life. The characters in #Bright live in a timeline where racism is gone... cause we hate ork now

5:15 PM - 26 Dec 2017

twitter.com/chancetherapper/status/945825515973292032

Imagine the thought process here: Netflix deliberately makes a movie about mythical creatures as metaphors for race. Then blacks see it and relate to the orcs getting lynched. This makes the earlier Peter Jackson trilogy retroactively a race rant. They literally took the orc meme and made it real propaganda

About the film:

archive.is/cuanZ

"The orcs are the misfits, the outsiders, the oppressed, the unwanted. ...Officer Ward has been paired up with Officer Nick Jakoby as part of the Orc Diversity Program, I kid you not. In fact, Jakoby is the first orc cop in the nation, and he’s caught between two worlds, because the orcs think he’s a traitor and the human cops don’t trust this dirty stinkin’ orc.

(If you think “Bright” is filled with transparent parallels to real-world racism and class differences: bingo.)

“I need to know if you’re a cop first, or an orc first!” Ward barks to Jakoby just before they get involved in a shootout."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet
instagram.com/p/NvwMKnikEP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now would be a good time to troll with those orc memes

those lord of the ring memes were fucking real holy shit

He's right though. It's shallow, and retarded. It was written by Max Landis for Christ's sake. Of course it's shallow.

>If you think “Bright” is filled with transparent parallels to real-world racism and class differences: bingo.
And Will Smith's character literally says at the beginning "all races are equal", in case it wasn't propagandish enough.

/spoiler And he turns out to be a Bright.

Literally WE WUZ WIZURDS N SHIET

whew

racism is a boogeyman conjured up by manipulators to control you and it absolutely can be killed. hitler was on the right track.

this retarded nigger midget is always saying some stupid shit

guess what ,niggers are stupid and say stupid shit 24/7. time to stop caring

I'm pretty sure we are tapping into some crazy power here.

I have no opinion on the movies merits or the rapper critic. I just think its sad we've reached an age where Santa is racist simply because he isnt black, we have negroes representing norse gods for inclusions sake and now orc.

Clearly, the scandi's 'Black Pete' is next on the PC chopping block if they havent done away with it already.

It doesnt matter how you represent blacks. You have to have the SJW license to do it, even if you only wanted to share the legend of Black Pete.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet

>Gorbagstein

Anyone still doubting meme magic needs to check their fucking eyes

im seriously spooked out by this

Lynching was a relative rarity in the past. For some reason it's been memed into something that was happening constantly in the south. It was always done to criminals (real or suspected), and the majority was due to cattle theft. Over 1/4 of those lynched were white men, too. And if you look at black behavior over the course of the last 100 years, is it any surprise that they were more criminal back then too?

The fact is that our great great grandfathers actually knew how to keep these apes under control. If they stepped over the line, and raped or touched a white woman, they fucking died. That's not 'a tragedy', it's a fucking template we should all be following. Niggers are not a part of our society. They're merely present here. Not contributing members. They should not be afforded the same rights to a trial that a white man is afforded. And if a white woman comes to you and says a nigger groped her, he dies. If a white man comes to you and says 'this nigger stole my property', you get a group together and you go exterminate the monkey.

This is how shit was done. And only when we stopped doing it did society begin it's downward spiral. Niggers are out of control because they won't let us keep them in line anymore. Lynching was obviously a last resort for the worst of the worst negroes. And I don't suggest we start lynching for fun. Nobody ever did that. That's a historical lie. But what I am suggesting is that when they break the law, and target a white person in particular, we teach the whole nigger community why you don't fucking do that.

>HEY HIGHBLOOD, WATCHA DOIN?

I've been following it for a while.

I've seen some shit man. I was a skeptic too. I wouldn't research Kek too much if you want to keep a comfortable perspective on reality.

Probably best not to go digging too deep for ties between a certain politicians movements and recent astronomic/geologic phenomenon either.

Not me, senpai. I'm /comfy/ af.

WE influence and development this memery. You won't feel so spooked when we're gassing the fucking kikes.

I agree, jews were also portrayed as being elves. Shit it down

Literally who the rapper doesn't like SJW propaganda because it isn't SJW enough. I should care because why?

why did someone alter the last line? And I'm not just asking because I made the original.

I think I am seeing a pattern here.

They appear to be moving to stop the white use of metaphor. Its not enough to control language. They know whites also communicate better than most in symbols. They are looking to make anything that could be construed as pro-white defense or survival wrong-think as well.

>Its da Illuminati agenda

Yes you dumb ape, except its white people they want to get rid of.

Its your stupid slave race they want to rule over.

Good stuff. I saved his version just cuz there were two and his closer is just a little more dramatically phrased. I lold, ty both

explain this please

The writers obviously browse here and stole the idea you nipplehead.

I don't think the edit is worse (or better, really). It just seemed odd to me that someone would bother making a minor edit like that.

I suppose this is only interesting to me given that its my meme. It's interesting to see how they propagate, and sometimes evolve.

Right but the fact that liberal media is interpreting this, without our own input, which makes a direct statement about them accepting our terms of debate is fascinating and unbelievably difficult to achieve for much of the culture war and here we are, making it look easy.

I dont have time to give all the details. Basically something was posted here deliberately invoking a prayer to Kek concerning Trump, and within something like seven seconds there was a disturbance during Jamal Seniors speech at the Trump rally occurring. BLM was literally heckling a black man describing the death of his son at the hands of illegals and made them look like the looney idiots they were.

When the rally was about to close, four guys began chanting Trump, and Trump took notice and acknowledged those "four guys"... four chanting.

That was some of the broad strokes of the December Vegas event.

If you mean the astronomical geologic stuff, I would have to look it all back up on the computer. The upshot is that people were seeing strange things occur across the world when Trump would mention them. There were weird glowing atmospheric halos forming around a Buddhist statue when Trump mentioned China, for example. Odd rumblings that werent seismic or from planes were recorded from the sky in the southeast US when Trump would visit to campaign. There was a planetary alignment during some event in the early winter of 2016. Russia and Cuba both were experiencing greater than average earthquakes when he'd mention them. And thats not even counting 'Trumpler 14', nor the Trump Curse. Its just what I recall well enough to summarize briefly.

instagram.com/p/NvwMKnikEP/

We wuz orcs n sheit

It happens to me too. I did "Dont call it a grave..." and years earlier "Fuck this thread" and both managed to spread with all sorts of variations. I always thought it was odd that the ones I spent the least time making ended up being the most re-posted.

This one took something like 2 or more days assembling source material alone, but I rarely see it. I dont do nearly as much as I used to, time and all. Im barely here but for maybe 10 minutes a day anymore, usually. Its good because I see others doing a lot to keep others informed.

Hell yeah, we media now.

fucking (((thalmor)))

Also consider: California claims the drought is permanent and then immediately has a flooding rainstorm they've never had at that level before in modern history. And then in THE SAME YEAR, California now experienced the states largest wildfire in history...in the MIDDLE OF WINTER.

This is nothing to say of all the crazy astrological shit going on people have identified

I know. I try not to take fanciful vacations from reason and remember there isnt anything that proves anything beyond the known natural and coincidence. Its just that its so much coincidence,

Then you have pilots on tv talking about UFOs complete with footage at the same time you hear the DOD had a UFO program with funding approved by three senators, two of which are dead.

Its just all very strange.

literally who?

he can't rap and he can't shut the fuck up. this man is retarded

kek

Kinda reminds me of the way amerimutt memes are drawn, wonder where they got the idea from ;).