Female Only Refugees

Would you be in favor of refugees being let in, if they were all women?

No.

>if they were all women?
AKA actual refugees?

Anyways, SAGE

better but still bad

No kids, no "family reunification", no welfare, below 25 years, pretty ... YES.

yes

From where?

This would be like winning the spoils of war without winning a war. In other words it will never happen in a billion years so cool hypothetical I guess.

Probably not.

It would be really interesting to see how a large surplus of females in their twenties would change social dynamics though.

no

fpbp

Middle East in general

>that badonk

Oh great, all the betas can marry shitskin women who are poor. Next mixed race generation is gonna be confused and probably brought into Islam and arab identity by their mothers.
You know, Sup Forums always rails agains women mudsharking, but don't think for a minute that thousands of thirsty guys wouldn't immediatly try to fuck/wife those women.
The ratio of mixed race relationships would way higher than now, where male refugees are the majority.

female only trans women maybe since america doesn't need to be more 56% than it already is

That's the rub. Which religion do the mutrs go for?

BRUH

As long as they go back to their country after we are done bombing it and don't stay here. And any children born on our soil does not become a US citizen just for falling out of a clitless vagina here.

>panty lines

haram

Maybe

>"What's wrong user? Don't I look western enough for you?"

Yes I'd be in favor in like 60% 40% female to male even. Just dumping loads if men is a flatout invasion. Plus, a lot of brown chicks are sexy and want to get whited desperately.

Three conditions:
>cute face
>little waist
>with a big behind

If they stop wearing plastic bags and become Christian, I'm ok with it.

DAM HOMIE

It'd actually be really fucking funny if in a couple years we could make it so only Asian women from 14-25 were allowed in the country. Watch how quickly white women would become anti-refugee in just a short few seconds.

I think, honestly, this should be a policy to push forward. Start putting limits on who is allowed in, and start by banning the men. Our official policy should be no fighting age males, and no younger boys unaccompanied by a mother. These are the people who should be staying in a country and fucking fixing it by laying down their lives to fight the battles that need to be fought.

In the meantime, we will take their young women.

no but I'd be less opposed

Tfw just realized why european women support this mass 3rd world migration: they believe they could get better deals on the mating and fucking market

why are they always chunky and flabby? not attractive at all

>her ass is literally the bomb

found the homo

No. Huge welfare leeches that just shit out halfling babies they get automatic custody over just means a crime spree a generation later. Plus the million NPR/CBC/other leftist rag stories about how hard it is to be a worthless piece of shit holding back a formerly white society.

No non-whites under any circumstances ever is my ideal policy. Fuck I'd even go to war to protect Japan from becoming non-Japanese too. They were at least smart enough not to fall for this multicultural experiment. Amazing how one dumb fad can ruin civilizations.

FAT
A
T

Disgusting

literally whiter than the US

DAS A BIGBITCH

whatever delusion helps you tolerate fucking hambeasts I guess

only the hottest one after passing an iq test
9 to 29y only

no niggers

>Would you be in favor of refugees being let in, if they were all women?
Dominican refugees maybe.
Arab? No way.

No. Law is gender agnostic, this is how you build unsubstantiated protected classes.

fuck off we're full

>"I think I'd like to name our son Paul, like the apostle."

lol. thats haram

>Hi my name is fatima galloba, ignore my beard, masculine features and penis I am in fact a woman please let me into your country

As if it'd make any difference.

I'm going to fucking pound some muslim pussy this holiday and summer; so many of them around montreal and at clubs; total whores too they love BWC

Mfw when muslims come here with their wives to make kids, and instead die off with low job prospects while we fuck their wives

No. They will give birth to a new underclass, threatening the social fabric.

thats whats up nigga. I been BLACKING so many white women. I know 3 white bitches who got married and theyre white husbands have no idea my semen was beep in her vagina. Do yo thang lil nigga

holy moly

Don't try that shit in Europe or you're literally going to get killed lol

no, enough of local leaches

Yes.
Chance to cuck them and they can't do anything about it lol

Stop embarrassing us, Jamal, fucks sake.

Not really, Jesus is a prophet in islam (but not the son of god).

yes I shall spread my seed into as many women as I can

>Start making signs about how most refugees are men
>Say it is incredibly sexist and we need to get an equal amount of women refugees to even the gender ratio
>Only post pictures of the most cherry picked examples of decent looking sub-humans from them
>Women start seeing in their minds men advocating for bringing in lots of attractive women, thereby stealing her pussy value.
>Women start voting against immigration/refugee quotas and turning more and more nationalistic/right wing
>Immigration stops
>Profit

Would plant my white Christian seed into that Muslim asshole and let her fart it out and drip into her pussy so she gets pregnant with a literal shit skin.

never change, Sup Forums. Never change

No

That's alright, Italian women are basically arabettes anyways

Correct. All this does is delay the horde of subhuman take over by 20 years. Would be funny to suddenly watch women turn like a dime on the issue though....

no, next question.

>"I think I'll name our son Paul Muad'Dib, like the desert mouse endemic to Arrakis."

>>Say it is incredibly sexist and we need to get an equal amount of women refugees to even the gender ratio

Noice

lisan al gaib
kek

More so than men, but only a little more. Not for perverted reasons either, but because they commit much less crime. They still don't belong in other races' territory.

No. Not welcome here and never were.

Arabic girls think white guys are ugly though. Plus white guys have small dicks.

t.projecting nigger

Bomb this guy with amerimutt memes, he needs it.

Fuck no Op fuck arabic bitches. They are ugly dumb hook nosed bitches. Nuke em! White asian or latinas is a go, niggers and sandnigger bitches hell no!

They wouldn't. They don't want to fuck the third world men, idiot. They only support the stupid shit because Jews that run all propaganda tell them it's the trendy, righteous thing to do and they support women coming to the West more than men. If we ran the media, they'd be begging their men to gun down the invaders.

yes

>this headscarf will surely protect my modesty

LMAO HELLYEA THIS!!

>tfw no Persian/Arab gf

Not fatasses like that, for sure

Lol you'd be surprised user but the appeal of a goat fucker for females that know how real goatfuckers act is...somehow lesser.
I got complimented on my nice dick by more than one muzzie girl,but then again when I was a blue pilled degenerate i got oftenly complimented on it(I never fucked sheboons,i don't condone on zoophilia)

Cant you just go on vacation to places like Lebanon and acquire these?
i mean you might also acquire isis'd, but then you get loli slaves if you join

Persian>>>>arab (arab=semite)
That being said I don't recommend,I wouldn't want my children to be taught how her mother's religion is absolutely retarded.
Basically Judaism for sand niggers.

>mothers pushing Islam on kids

This has never happened

No. Still leads to non white children. Where women are allowed in children are allowed in. Women can still be radicalized. Children are up to 18, they have fathers. Muslim boys are still attacking females from white countries in schools. They will still pretend to be underage, and slip through. Eventually fathers will be allowed in to reunite with their families. It would be the same result just slower.

That would put us in a pickle concerning the war on genders that currently plaiges the streets of the United States today, you shit Lord if Steve Akbar wants to be a woman you should not block his entry into the country.

There's a difference between fat asses and girls with a fat ass

I'd say in some ways worse, depending on how events play out - they'd be more of a slow burn whereas these men can light the place on fire which has to be dealt with sooner and harsher

Semantics. No ugly fatties then.

Not what I've been hearing from a very attractive paki chick. They want white d.

that's a guy in that suit, user

>Would you be in favor of refugees being let in, if they were all women?
On one condition: we deported all out skanky American women to some all nigger country with disease and poverty so they could live out that ghetto life Hollywood promises them.I know American WW are a lost case either way.

The Levantine qts can come and stay.
They all have to marry a native European.
If they have yuge milkers that's a plus.
The offspring will be white enough to pass as a native European and will assimilate within 1 or 2 generations.
No black or brown muslims pls.

where is your proof

Would western women be opposed?

>Japanese
the refugees would all be Levantine qts from the middle east you cuck

Sounds like a plan op, hope you still know they will be a welfare leach. Much better I think than inviting a bunch of "youth" that have dicks and go on rape epidemics.

a mixed bag on that one.
In theory it would mean westernized women who would abandon islam, increase the sex pool and lower Islamic fighters in the us.
The problem is most of them will only marry arabic men already here. You will see lots of arab dudes with multiple wives and in a generation they will out breed out. Every foreign cunt you import is a future 10 islamic fighters.
Maybe they hit up tinder or maybe they stick with Muhammad. My dick says yes but my brain says its a bad idea.

Shitskin genetics, yeah no.

Only if there was a serious screening process involved. Really don't need more inbred people flooding into my country. We have enough of that as it is.

But honestly, Muslim refugees really should be rounded up and mass executed. The majority of them are too subhuman to live.

U.S isn't actually that bad for it. Its hard to keep a kid in shitty living conditions here. It can happen, but they will know about a better life. Plus welfare state is really weak and contingent on people either working or in education.

>Implying most muslim women from shithole countries actually look this way.

For as much shit as you guys talk you're awfully close to coming off as pussy-worshipers in disguise

There would be influx of bearded hijabi """women"""

>Yes goyim, you should be the one destroying your people, not the white roasties!