Thoughts on him Sup Forums?

Extremely intelligent entrepreneur who has a good vision for the future?
Or just another globalist shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfJu21g3UpA
youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4
forward.com/schmooze/349183/mark-zuckerberg-pretty-disappointed-to-hear-that-spacex-flubbed-another-roc/
youtube.com/watch?v=cvRExyHiRpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rqs4AoALKE0
youtube.com/watch?v=SvRFx0K7n2I
youtube.com/watch?v=bvim4rsNHkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/ourguy/

One of the most powerful weaponized autists on the planet.

>extremely intelligent

He has 117 IQ

IQ doesn’t matter under a lot of circumstances

It certainly does here. Dude's rockets barely even work

Example being: he’s a self made billionaire.

Bogus

>barely even work

literally what are you on about Genghis

One of the few billionaires actually doing shit with it, if he really can get us off this fucking rock then props to him

No care. Money is piss easy to make. If anything, bothering to spend time making billions of dollars demonstrates how fucking stupid he is. If his IQ was 130+ it's likely he would not care about money at all.

You know its true. Why hasn't he landed on mars yet despite throwing away millions of dollars ? He is certified brainlet

You're IQ is low.

Literal retard who got lucky

You think you can fathom the complexities of my mind?

>he hasnt flown to Mars because his rockets don't work

>Dating Amber Heard again.

He will never be /ourguy/.

Get back to Sup Forums when he dates a conservative woman.

>internet IQ tests
Yep. Empty headed brainlet confirmed.

>145 NEET headed for doom: youtube.com/watch?v=vfJu21g3UpA

wouldn't go so far as to say "doesn't matter" but I can confirm it isn't requisite nor guarantee of success/leadership

Musk has certainly made Zuckerberg look like an idiot on occasion so he has my support.

All white south africans expats have secretly high powerlevels about black inferiority.

It would bve fucking easy to fly to mars if his rockets were not dysfunctional pieces of technology. There's literally nothing between earth and mars, just empty space. Just aim at the planet and you are already 70% succeeded.

He's the Trump of tech.

Great salesman, great at losing people money.

reee this roastie bitch is going to fuck everything up

Second only to Putin

Source?

>has 6 kids with dumb as shit nigger tier woman

Yes.

Example: You like bewbs.

Probably not. Do something with it. IQ e-peening is like having a supercar only to get stuck in traffic with it.

He is the Werner Von Braun of DPKR he is the Einstein to the Keifeng Chinese Battery Jew, he is their Technocratic God!!

youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4

He virtue signals with technology, the only thing he is good at is his SpaceX venture.

there is a little something called radiation as well, so that rocket would have to be encased in lead in order to protect living passengers

>Mehr Farbe
Who ever said Germans don't have a sense of humor

Basically a welfare recipient. Using our money to build shitty versions of future things. Nothing he is doing is exceptional and his car company is run by a bunch of fucking retards.

Who then went broke. In his defense though he figured out how to get millions from that rube Obama.

How? Meme Magick a "car accident" on her Sup Forums style or something?

What does it mean?

i love how he says the most basic stuff on youtube videos and people comment on how much of a genius he is

>implying I haven't.

I skipped second, third and fourth grade. I'm a well recognized pioneer in a certain sub-genre of electronic music, i have been published on several scientific journals ranging from biochemistry to astrophysics. One of the first photographs I every took was featured in an issue 2/15 of National Geography. Recently discovered a way to grow 3-5 inches taller that works for every adult. You will hear about it sometime in 2018.

If you are vulnerable to radiation your diet is shit. Flag checks out.

"More color"

You underestimate how stupid the average normie and techtard is.

>Using our money to build shitty versions of future things.
I don't see you complaining about all the other companies we're contracting, like Boeing and Lockheed Martin

Which do you prefer? With or without the words?

Is that your score on the autism scale? Anyone with an IQ above 100 avoids this shithole

Didn't realize it was OC, good job

The words are good but maybe move them to a header so they're not blocking any of the pics

You realize we are orbiting a star constantly, everything is moving. Do you really think it's that easy you retard?

Lives off government subsidy

Lol, he's so successful that forward.com (Jewish website) is claiming him as Jewish:

> a setback for Jewish engineer and business mogul Elon Musk's pioneering private space exploration company

forward.com/schmooze/349183/mark-zuckerberg-pretty-disappointed-to-hear-that-spacex-flubbed-another-roc/

And they still haven't corrected it.

Elon Cuck is just getting ideas that were scaped in the 20th century because they didnt work then he renames then and sells them as his own

>implying 117 isn't extremely intelligent, yet not genius tier
>implying industriousness isn't the biggest factor of success
>implying your claim is true

Yeah I was thinking of that, but I wanted the words to jump at the viewer.
Also look at this bland photograph, no bollards. Look how boring the area looks.

If this isn't some copypasta I'll look around for it. It's rather interesting to see what kind of misfits show up here. A cure for manletitis only gives me a stupid grin on my face on the potential implications.

It's good to see people like you here. From the cryptomillionaire NEET, Fortune 500 exec, hotshot traders, drunk scientists, celebrities on the down-low, villainously hilarious soldiers, and now a Renaissance man, there's more to witness on this drunken bar fight of a board than anywhere else on the internet.

Also I've grown to like electronic music. Any recommendations?

>implying his recent launches have had ANY failures whatsoever
>implying spacex isn't literally revolutionizing spaceflight

>implying this (would) discredit his success at stirring up innovation

You guys are fucking retarded.

With text gets the point across much better

Is he circumcised?

Nothing hes done has made a profit. Every "business" is like a meme-tier firm that he got dared to do.

Yet (((somehow))) has been spammed into our consciousnesses by the MSMedia into thinking hes some entrepreneurial genius.

Hes there to convince the soyboy betas to get the mark of the beast coz its "cool" and expand government spending for mars even tho we havent set up bases on the moon yet.

OP is a brainwashed faggot and for proofs I cite the burger flag

>Lives off of MY hard earned wealth so he can launch dirty rockets into space, mismanage his company (really the taxpayers company at this point...) into debt and drag Tesla's good name through the mud all the while
FTFY. He can fuck off

>all-white, ultra clean, safe
>comfy 40s cars

Boring is kinda subjective

After crypto currency Tesla is the biggest bubble I've seen since toys.com.

You're telling me you don't wanna test the physics of vehicles crashing into bollards?
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

he is not extremely intelligent. His employee also started this thread and made the first posts.

He has had a few good contributions like Paypal. However, SpaceX and Tesla are just giant welfare queens

love him

This must be bait. Elon isn't looking to get rich britmutt. He put all his money into tesla and spacex knowing he had 10% chance of success. He wants to do something meaningful. We just happen to think this is commendable. Working for the greater good without anything back is what makes us white superior. Get the fuck off this board.

>inb4
The moon missions were fake and so are the mars ones

Source?

So what? Just wait for the right time of the day and month

117 is barely above average. It's not even college tier.

>>implying industriousness isn't the biggest factor of success

It is an extremely important factor when you have the intelligence with which to back it up. Banging your head against a wall while drooling in the name of industriousness will not be an innovative pursuit no matter how long you keep doing it.

There are more successful people on Sup Forums than you'd think. When you have achived a lot and see how shit, lazy and stupid most of the world is, it's hard to feel like you belong anywhere.

>Also I've grown to like electronic music. Any recommendations?
It's impossible to recommend anything specific when you just vaguely "like electronic music", but here are a couple of songs I've enjoyed for years:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvRExyHiRpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rqs4AoALKE0

He is a businessman. That is like saying it matters that Trump knows civil engineering

Hes (((their))) guy you soyboy beta Elon-orbiting fuck

>one of the greatest welfare queens of all time

>chinese had better and cheaper solar panels
>toyota owns his electric engine
>lockheed and boeing can already do everything space x does but don't because they actually have to make money
he has no innovations

>that pic
Feels, man.
One day...

>There are more successful people on Sup Forums than you'd think
lol

You're spurting guilty with association. Give me proof you fucking mongrel

Play KSP my man

>his goal isn't to break the status quo

A lot of people in goverment sponsord spaceprograms around the world are getting scared that they are going to lose that fat paycheck for doing nothing.
Musk&spaceX could fail at any moment, but he turned on the heat for all the lazy bitches in NASA,ESA,JPL,JAXA,Roscosmos, etc..

Awesome. Thanks user.

Also, what would you advise for Sup Forumsacks that isn't really told anywhere but closed doors, one-on-one? Anything big come to mind, like something that you're reminded of every day?

A fraud and a welfare junkie

Are you stupid enough to answer a rhetorical question?

congratulations, you are 1 in 100. 70 000 000 people on earth are smarter than you. You seem full of yourself which probably means you don't grasp just how mediocre you are.

Our hat salesman.

give me some feedback, which do you prefer
(with text)
(without text)

>Diversity Lego's don't even fucking work.

Really allahu's my ackbars.

And this video shows how these bollards are actually set up. In a line

You'd be surprised. I learned how to trade stocks with the guidance of Sup Forums and /biz/ of all places. Muh gainz up, down, and sideways. My shoopin' skills get better with each meme I feel like fixing. I got life advice here that no one would tell me anywhere else. It's helped me considerably. I slowly grow more autistic as I give and take from this site.

I can't leave anymore. I've been taken. Best addiction ever.

hes never turned a profit. Also - no one can just post proof on Sup Forums you dumbfuk. Just know that if hes getting spammed on MSM TV then hes definitely there for your consumption

and what exactly have you done with this? IQ means fuck all if you don't use it

Well fuck me! Problem solved!

Rev up those fucking muslims, we're safe and sound!

Overrated swindler that makes money on stupid burgers and their government. All of his companies survive only on subsidies.

I mean seriously, look how boring this racially monolithic Chicago looks like. No colorful Lego blocks on the streets? Sorry that's just boring!

someone must be turning in his grave
((they)) practically erased him from history

Tesla was a genius, he's an opportunist, a liar some others things..

He's an alien/alien ally trying to build a ship using primitive human tech to return home.
youtube.com/watch?v=SvRFx0K7n2I

Vid related of his experiments and now he's mastered the self lander and reusables and his next phase begins
youtube.com/watch?v=bvim4rsNHkQ

Don't forget he works with Robert Bigelow. The man who just this month was confirmed to have UFO technologies locked in his warehouses outside of LV with government support and the technologies within are things the US cannot defend itself from.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

J U S T

Ugh, oh god it's horrible.

Look at this evil whiteness and artistic appreciation of true aesthetic.

Gotta tear this down and replace it with some hyper inoffensive postmodern grey geometric turds and worthless concrete blocks.

What filth, i bet there's not been one single diverse bombing, knife or acid attack. How transphobic or whatever.

definitely Save yourself.
What are you doing with those gains?

I AM full of myself. Why wouldn't I be? Should I sabotage my life by thinking less of myself, when doing so would benefit no one? I ask you: why the fuck are you not full of yourself? Are you mentally ill? Do you have low test? In order to become the best you can be, you have to think of yourself as the best you can.

I'm just a manlet with large curiosity and sharp mind. I'm in possession of no secret or esoteric knowledge, but I think it's important to be aware and in full control of how you mentally frame your everyday experience within the surrounding reality. There are only few perspectives that help you maintain infinite curiosity and zest for life, and an endless amount of ways to end upin a nihilistic rut. Sometimes you have to sacrifice absolute truth for practical delusion in order to maintain sustainable motivation to desire and achieve things. It is also important to know that you will always be able to remain content within the present moment regardless of how life turns out. Being able to trust in that gives you a kind of existential safety net for times when you are changing things around or making decisions with long-reaching consequences.

See

If all the things you say are true, i'm happy for you and I hope whatever you've invented or discovered is used for the good of humanity.
thanks for the feedback! I have more projects on the way.
It's just part and parcel!

Knowing your limits is as equally important as confidence. I'm just trying to point out your 135 IQ is shit-tier.

He is fake And Gay! Using govt money to fund his money losing companies. See how much money Tesla is burning through every day!!!!!

And WE are paying for it to fund these companies and it has to stop!!!!!

There's nothing revolutionary about rocket being able to land. Its at best one tiny step in a field where we are light years away from meaningful space exploration.
Rocket being able to land isn't even remotely the thing that prevents us from making the space exploration feasible. It does practically nothing to advance us in solving the real problems involved in space exploration. And we still have no idea how many times you can safely reuse a rocket that can land anyway.

All that money that was wasted on this garbage should've been spent on developing new engines, new types of fuel or entirely new methods of transportation.

All he did is made a tiny improvement on a 50yo concept of space flight.