>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvvFjC2xsH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Is there a running tally of how much Mueller investigation has cost so far?

Trump should eliminate marriage from the law.

Stop jumping to the new thread before the last one is finished. Don't do that.

Fuck off facist. this is a free country

How do Brazilians feel about druggies?

AWOO

Cute buffalo.

total cost is insignificant if it fixes congress and locks up hillary forever

>Apply yourself
>You can't criticise Portugal's love of lecturing us without just being jealous of how much we suck his cock
This is exactly what I fucking mean

Christmas kush in the mail

>Vanity Fair getting backstabbed this hard

covfefe pot

Its around 5 million iirc.

Excited for a 4.9% increase in GDP for 2018!
MAGA

So they're openly celebrating deplatforming someone strictly for their opinion?

>How many try to pull off heists during Blizzards and Hurricanes?

There is lootin' during hurricanes, I know that. But when it's really fucking cold outside, the crime rate drops like a rock. Especially in the south.

The police officer I first heard that from was in a patrol district in Houston that was in the hood. He was also Black. He fucking love cold weather because all the hoodrats stayed home. and his shift was quiet and safe.

There has been more America bashing on Sup Forums in the last ~2 months than I have ever seen. What happened? It's an onslaught.

Still, no new tweets

Holy shit, I never made this connection, and I was all about hoodie posting back in the day.

think it's $15M about now

Sup Forums niggers.

D&C and useful idiots who fall into it

Don't meat when there are white babies to be made

This is what happens when you abolish net neutrality!
REEEEEEEE!

Foreigners are still asshurt from American dicking

>Trump takes a pass on attending it
>Ratings totally in the shitter

KEK!

"call everyone nigger" its funny xD

He submitted his numbers at the start of the month, it was $6.7M as of Dec 5th. Not surprising when you consider how much the govt wastes

>People thought Paul Nehlen was viable
>People thought Paul Nehlen acting retarded on twitter actually helped his campaign and served any meaningful purpose beyond entertainment
>People thought Paul Nehlen was doing overton window shifting 4d chess
>People thought Paul Nehlen wasn't Paul Ryan's unwitting pet vote splitter

that works

>What happened?
Butthurt swedes, muslims, south americans and an assortment of anti americans (that used to be the main audience of this board before Sup Forumsharbor and before Trump) found a beachhead on Sup Forums and think they're funny or that anyone actually pays attention to them.

> spoiler alert: they're not

YUGI IS A FUCKING MAN FAGGOT

NN was a huge linchpin of total control over what you're allowed to say on the internet and they are very upset that they've been thwarted for now.

how long until twitter improves?

>the chad bridge vs the virgin scaffold
>european idealism vs jewish nihilism
>masculine vs feminine

/sg/ is dying and they get board.
This too.

gestalt?

you mean he has a delicious boipucci

That's right isn't it absurd that a Christian would call out Christ hating Jews? I DISAVOOOOOWWWWWW

>People thought Paul Nehlen wasn't Paul Ryan's unwitting pet vote splitter
That's not even possible user, they compete head to head in a primary. Unless you're implying he would run as an independent

Probably never. You're misunderstanding what NN was, the important part hadn't even taken effect yet which was requiring all ISPs to be licensed by the federal government in order to conduct their previously unlicensed business providing access to "the Internet" and thus have a license at stake at the whims of bureaucrats.

T-that's a really fluffy tail you got there...

it's drumpfs fault I like anime now. Fuc-thank you trump

Nazis blew it up, commies 'restored' it with poor taste. It was a joint effort.

He's been doing this for damn near a year. Just ignore.

>that used to be the main audience of this board before Sup Forumsharbor and before Trump
I think a lot of people are mistaking people like myself supporting third parties against the main parties and hating the way things were for hatred of America. People hated the state of things more than anything.

There's the thing, regular crack or base of cocaine are always kept in the distance, people know they have knives or serrated knives so they keep their guard up.
Drug dealers is another matter.

>To women, the only thing worse than being objectified is not being objectified.

They did a pretty good ad telling Hillary to fuck off before she ruins 2018 too.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FvvFjC2xsH4

who the dick is meghan markle?

>Trump implements "America First" policy
>other countries are buttmad they're not being noticed

Like wtf is his autistic goal here? I've been ignoring his yugi white children posts for far too long now

>Auto

a mutt

The mutt Prince Harry is dicking.

>teen vogue

The kid on your pictured might have bought bread for his whole family, there's some hardworking ones.

Rude

I knew you would come around.

so what's the controversy? She's not 100% white?

your telling me you wouldn't dominate this girls bussy?

Sup Forums and later Sup Forums used really to be anti american user, present day Sup Forums can't even compete

>FEEL THE HEAT

I am surprised that the commies didn't tear this art piece down when they got their talons in you.

wow. That was weird watching lispy liberals shit on Hillary like that

he is one of the most eligible bachelors in the world and he chose an old C-list washed up negress

>That one twitter post from the election
>"Who the hell is making all of these anime girls wearing Trump hats?"
Trump would be proud of us

Not white enough

this unironically

>the one interview he's ashamed of himself for was Tucker's finest moment
I get he doesn't want his daughters to think he's a sexist bully but there's nothing wrong with letting your anger get up when someone calls you sweetie one too many times.

The left is flipping the fuck out about it too; it's been on every news channel for one segment each hour today

I think it's some sort of funposting he finds entirely hilarious, but yeah, I don't get it either. Might just be newfag flagging posts, who knows..

Trump has nothing to do with anime, you hung around a bunch of anonymous autistic people thinking they're really cool people in the real world, and you now like anime cause of retards and turned yourself into a vegetable soyboy. Congratz

who touched you, sweetie

I WANT TO COME HOME SO BADLY.

love is love user, you never know when the arrow's gonna hit you

DO NOT GO TO WEST VIRGINIA. OUT OF ALL STATES CIRCUMCISION HAPPENS THE MOST RIGHT THERE. 87% OF THE TIME. THOSE COAL MINERS NEED TO READ A HEALTH BOOK.

old/b/ wasn't anti-american, we picked up targets for drones just for the fuck of it on both wars.

where is home, leaf?

Benji only wants us playing Palestinian Remover 3: The Shoahening. Everything else is banned

It was like /sg/ but made of people that grew up.

traps aren't gay

Why's it so poor then?

Jimmy Carter pardoned all the guys who fled to Canada to avoid Vietnam. Come on back dude.

God did

I know there was a significant portion but I think the disdain for the system that ran the country among many was mistaken for outright hatred of America and still is today. If I say that I hate the current state terrible of America and wished to be away from it and the horrible majority that causes it many would consider that anti-American.

It is said that no living organism could endure the devastating pressure that the Pacific ocean causes at the bottom of the Mariana trench, since James Cameron visited it some speculated that the truth was being hidden from the common folk, being only some eminences such as the Pope, Trump and Hulk Hogan aware of the dangers that roam freely over there, on this day it has been revealed MUTTAMERICANUS COMMUNIA, a creature so obsessed with race that has confined himself at the darkest place on earth in hopes of developing white skin, the MUTTAMERICANUS COMMUNIA only leaves the deepest point to feed himself and shitpost, scientists all over the world are trying to discover how he's still alive (It seems that a thick layer of fat is estimated to amount the 90% of his body, protecting him from the lethal cold and pressure) but most leave in distress after being called "poor", "mutt", "cuck" or simply being told "I could nuke you"

I had the pleasure to play WVU at their stadium a few years back. When 60k+ drunk fans sing that song at once, it's something truly special

The only thing Dershowitz is doing is pointing out the reality of the situation. His liberal friends are assblasted because they want to believe that Mueller is obliterating Trump and Dershowitz pours cold water on their delusions.

Dershowitz has no reason to lie in favor of Trump and if Trump actually colluded with proof he'd point it out with no qualms.

>Playing video games for 10 hours a day is bad for you.
>Binge watching a 12 episode season in one day is fine.
This study brought to you by Netflix.

>we almost won but didn't, so we actually won