I miss World Trigger

Will the author be daijobu and will return to work?

Or it will be axed?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Suspension Bridge Effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i miss the threads

The latest volume sold pretty well, so there's still hope.

Every volume of HxH sells well. He still takes extended hiatuses.

Because he is a lazy faggot, not someone who suffers from chronic pain.

I mean that there's still a demand for the series, so like HxH I'm hoping it won't be considered for the axe.

Now it's just a matter of if and when Ashihara will be ready to get back to work.

But that lazy faggot can afford to do nothing since he already baths in money WT author doesn't have that luxury. He either returns to work soon or will be fucked

Me too, it was one of the few threads of ongoing series where the posts were about the actual content of the series and not just "poipucci" "waifu" "say something nice about x"

And he's way more successful than Ashihara will ever be. And he's married to another famous mangaka. Set for life.

I find it funny that all major hiatus series like HxH, Berserk and D Gray Man are as popular as ever and new volumes sell great enabling authors to continue their patchy work schedule. I'm not sure about World Trigger but from what I saw, volumes sell pretty good and it was first in WSJ ToC ranking a couple of weeks before hiatus so I'm pretty sure it won't get axed and editors will wait patiently for author's comeback.

Exactly. None of the annoying shit in most generals used to be present there. "Who is your favourite X and why is it Y?" "____fags BTFO!"

I don't think they ever axed a series because the author was ill.

>WT returns from hiatus
>first thread of the year
>"this is a level 52 Trion monster, say something nice about her"
>"Kitora a shit. SHIIIIT"
>"Is Miwa /ourguy/?"
>"YUMA x OSAMU > NINO x OSAMU"

Don't you dare jinx it for us.

It's the 5th best selling weekly series in JUMP selling around 350k-400k per volume and around 2mil every year. Hard for it to get axed.

>>"this is a level 52 Trion monster, say something nice about her"
>>"Kitora a shit. SHIIIIT"
>>"Is Miwa /ourguy/?"
>>"YUMA x OSAMU > NINO x OSAMU"
NO PLEASE!

But the first three happened all the time. Except it was less cancerous and related to actual chapter discussion.

probably because only few people actually participated in the threads. still the comfiest thread in all of Sup Forums

>+90 IPs for the rare Mikumo scores a point or Mikumo down chapters
>threads are still great

So...will they lose the combat because of Hyuse going on his own?

The rational thing is they to lose to make the last match more exciting, isn't it?

They need the points though.

May be they don't make it but one of the teams says they won't go so Tamakoma-2 can go Instead.

I can perfectly see Kageura sniper giving away his spot, for example.

Certified shitposter here, I'm taking notes right now.

>The rational thing is they to lose to make the last match more exciting, isn't it?

They could barely scrape together a win in the next match like they did vs. Ikoma and Ouji, then maybe lose the final match but still get enough points to take the #2 spot.

It all depends on how the other teams score too.

No one homoships in those threads, so you might wanna skip out on the last one.

They could pull a Hoshino and move WT to SQ like they did with DGM

I do hope Asahi is well though since I miss with weekly threads with everyone and Osamu suffering was great.

Really need Yuma suffering now and his BT needs to be taken away just for that.

p.s
Miwa is my son

I don't think I'm going to enjoy watching the inevitable Yuma suffering. It won't be as fun as free point suffering because Yuma's time limit is his endgame

>They could pull a Hoshino and move WT to SQ like they did with DGM

Please, no, I rather have it cancelled.

That's stupid.

You would rather have no chapters than 50 pages a month?

The threads was nice, lots of actual discussion, and it always reaches bump limit every week.

Sucks that Ashihara have to go on hiatus when the story was getting good. I hope he is not having a writer's block

If you're the same ESL, you don't know enough English to bait properly.

>it always reaches bump limit every week.
Nah, the slower training and exposition chapters would barely make it past 200 posts.

Do you really want another D.Gray man?

It's better than have it cancelled

Why do people like this chick so much?

What's wrong with it? If it's the story then this is a different author.

Hatefuck and/or femdom.

Her entire squad got trashed by the fan favorite character, so her suffering had a deliciously sweet and salty taste to it.

>Or it will be axed?

That won't be happening anytime soon as the volumes still sell >250k in 2nd week as usual.
It still has fan(-made) events all year around and it's one of the few long-running series in weekly jump.

LOST FOREVA

Don't use initial sales though, it sells 300k-350k

>Suzunari doesn't have their own branch emblem

It's easy to forget how vast the cast size is sometimes.

This series sure would benefit from some side material for the side characters.

I don't think Ashihara has the stamina to focus on the side characters for too long.

He'll come back to finish the arc and then move to a monthly magazine.

She is a flawed characted adding spice to mostly well-adjusted cast

She's hot

I almost vomited reading this. Please no.

>reddit tier post
Kill yourself. No you did not "almost vomit" reading that. Stop acting like a normalfag and trying to fit in.

Seriously doubt it.

On the contrary, I think It's an investment from Jump : they are letting one of their mangaka make a real physical therapy (losing some weight and most likely gaining some muscle for his back : this the best way to cope with his condition), because they believe the manga has the potential to grow in the years to come.

Also, Jump, as a magazine, is in no shape to throw a real seller with maybe more than six slots to fill with new series. Five years ago, sending WT somewhere else would have made sense, now not really.

I don't know others, in my case I like the overall design, the hair, the suit, the headphones and the fact that she is a lazy "genious" that gets rekt for not even trying.

I just can't resist the bitchyness.

She was an appealing antagonist. Also the first female ace in a mixed-gender team? Aside from Konami, I suppose.

So, who will go to the expedition?

Look what I made

Togashi first 5 years: 52 issues missed
Ashihara first 5 years: 35 issues missed

>that gigantic red bar filling up almost a quarter of the year
It hurts my soul

>heights
I thought that was Mira's thing

Just believe that he will return stronger than ever.
And that Osamu will remove his bail-out

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Suspension Bridge Effect

Its a pity that author doesn't make full doujins about this series, his art is awesome

Plot twist: Ashihara removes his bailout and we get 50 page chapters every day for a year

I would then build shrine from all the bricks people would shit if that happened.

>Still no non-gay doujins

pleb they are some
and go read the gay ones fagget

There is 1 good large one, a couple of mediocre ones normal sized and 2 that are really good but only 3 pages

>lots of yaoi
>nothing with Yuma or other shota