Less than 1,000 IS fighters remain in Iraq and Syria

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-islamic-state/less-than-1000-is-fighters-remain-in-iraq-and-syria-coalition-says-idUSKBN1EL0QT

Bashar Al Assad had most of the world against him and still came up on why does the US and EU hate him and want him out of power? He seems like a man who cares about his people and country.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/11/542828513/u-n-more-than-600-000-syrians-have-returned-home-in-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

>Less than 1,000 IS fighters remain in Iraq and Syria
awesome, that means all these syrian refugees can return to syria, right guys?

lets hope for the sake of europe but I highly doubt they'll want to leave their luxurious life of rape sprees of white women and getting free gibs

Fuck no, you took them home now they're your responsibility. Same with stray dogs.

>why does the US and EU hate him and want him out of power?

USA wants to remove the Russian base.

Same with Crimea (harshly failed).

>>Less than 1,000 IS fighters remain in Iraq and Syria
What nonsense. How did they count them? It's probably at least 50% moderately support ISIS.

>"""Syrian""" (((Refugee)))

600,000 returned to Syria.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/11/542828513/u-n-more-than-600-000-syrians-have-returned-home-in-2017

I like that you can tell who the Jeb of that family is from the picture alone.

I'm quite ure someone tried a regime change like in Iraq and Lybia. I have to admit it didn't work this time.

>Most of those going home – 84 percent — were displaced within Syria. "The next highest number of people ... returned from Turkey, followed by Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq," the IOM adds.

That's a nice headline for the left but it just isn't actually true in the context of this thread.

That’s because they’re all here

(((US)))
(((EU)))

>(((Canada)))
>any different

>why does the US and EU hate him and want him out of power? He seems like a man who cares about his people and country.
Asks question, proceeds to answer it.

Russia BTFOed ISIS.

France Post Best Post

the rest of them have fled to europe and are plotting to slaughter us

>How did they count them?

They looked at the payroll.

I'm so glad Trump won. It's clear that using proxies against Russia isn't going to do shit and inevitably Clinton would have escalated.

Most won't go back until Assad is removed from power. We need to install a westernized puppet who can be controlled by the US and Israel.

what?

stay safe swedbro