Dragon Ball Super

SSG is love, SSG is life.

>perfect control of his godly forms (SSG's balance and SSB's strength)
>1 year of advantage in RoSaT
>best papa
>royal blood
I guess Vegeta is the alpha one now

>they reveal that those who participated in the ritual have been exposed to God Ki and can train to unlock it for themselves.
How would this make you feel?

People need to understand that Vegeta's red to blue transformations do make sense.
If Vegeta went to base form and blue it would have been a clusterfuck, but he's going from God to Blue. God already uses god ki, Blue is just using super saiyan on top of it so the energy consumption this time must be the same as transforming into a super saiyan which is not much now.

We require Dog Ki Goddo from and other God Ki utilizations from other Universes to keep Goku and Vegeta on their toes in the next upcoming arc. Not Gohan or the U9 faggots though they can get punted off the edge for all I care.

would explain how vegeta did it.

Yep, flickering between God forms is unchartered territory. I don't seen issue here unless Vegeta exits god form.

See an*

wtf I love Toyo now

I love your smugpup design

Vegeta going blue in a fraction of a second would make it look like Black was getting owned by Vegeta in god form. Not only would this be an extreme insult to Black, but it would exaggerate the power difference.
They basically forced them to fuse by making them look weaker than they realise

Does this mean Goku was holding back a lot against Hit in the tourney?

mangafags BTFO

So will he be in the manga?

God is only 10% of blue

Someone posts the leaks.

Super Sayan Lava is better.

Lolwut.

Goddamnit what is with edgelord spic fanartists and applying graphic violence to a childrens' cartoon?

So what's the current meme going on with Super now and why is Super Saiyan God getting posted a lot?

He used god against Hit in the manga, so if you want to know if he was holding back
Yes, he was.

>dont get to see ssg vegeta animated

>it would exaggerate the power difference
Except SSG and SSB power were supposed to be pretty similar since RoF also Vegeta use SSB to attack Black, literally the same as use SSB the whole time but isn't so expensive with the drain.
That's Vegeta beating Black with his SSB strenght, as happened in the anime. Now stay mad, toeishill.

That makes no sense. Vegeta is only perceived to be strong in red because he's actually attacking in blue.

Instead of going super saiyan blue like usual vegeta gies ssjg and goes ssj blue for a fraction of a second when he attacks or defends or something like that.

>no SSG Vegeta animated
>no SSG Vegeta in games

>no SS Black animated
>no SS Black in games

It hurts

I don't think user's post came off as Toeishill-like.

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Toei cucking Toyotaro hard

Is this going to be SSG?

Shueisha's Dragon Ball Room actually has the say for what gets into the games now so you never know.

More like Toei "cucking" fans

>source: my anus
10% of blue is when you exit SSB form and then enter it again shortly after. Anything else and you're headcanoning.

>no SSG Vegeta in games
>no SS Black in games

The games take shit from the manga though

I was hoping so but unlikely.

>no SSB Kaio-Ken Goku in manga
>SSB Kaio-Ken Goku will most likely be in games

Games have fucking GT stuff. Why would they not have Super manga stuff?

It's going to happen eventually. If SSJ3 Bejita exists in games, then you can be sure that Bandai are not going to stop milking the transformation train, regardless of whether they care about anime / manga canon or whether it exists or not.

Hell they probably don't even know it's happened in the manga they're just going to add it as DLC because sales figures.

>any dissent of Toyotaro makes you a Toeishill

I only trust Toyotaro right now for his drawing talent. I wouldn't trust him with my life when it comes to complete direction of where the franchise heads.

Reminder that Goku is fucked

>Lorax is called "Toppo" from "pot"
>Ayy is called "Jiren" from "range"

>Pride Troopers names come from items used to cook up vegetables because they will tear the saiyans apart

>Toppo also comes from "Rosso di Toppo" wine because Lorax will become Hakaishin at the end of the arc

I want to see Ayy Lmao in action so bad

Thank you smugpup, I know you will always be there to protect my smile, and I am smiling right now because of you.

Fuck sake. These stupid discussions are the manga fans fault.

They all hated Vegetto in the anime, mark my fucking words, if he is in the manga, everyone suddenly likes him in this arc.

Just make your OWN thread and go there to "proof" why the manga is better.

Has anyone stopped watching/not caring much about Super after Zamasu/black arc

Welcome to Dragon Ball Super threads!

>Is this toeishill ignoring on purpose that some manga threads are already a thing and are chill and comfy as fuck?

>They all hated Vegetto in the anime
Because he was tact on and didn't effect anything, take him out of the anime version and nothing would change.

People hated Vegetto in the anime because of the stupid "oh it's only an hour between two ningen" and then the "oh but if you use too much power, it becomes ten minutes." garbage.

Jiren = renji = stove

daily reminder that Vegetto vs Zamasu was better than Vegetto vs Buu

When

We didn't hate his presence in the anime. We just hated Toei's retcon of him

>shill
Kek

The sad thing is, it was but the defusion was incredibly disappointing.

I'd have been cool with the 1 hour time limit if Vegetto got to use it

>this NOT ONLY would this be AN EXTREME INSULT to Black, but it would exaggerate the power difference! They basically forced ....!

Yeah sounds like an actual autist or just a toeishill

kitchen range you ningens

Actually, I didn't give a fuck about Vegetto.

Remember when cucks said Black was dominating Vegeta before the fusion? kek

(You)
Go fuck (You)rself it was very good but nothing will ever surpass candy beating

Wait for Resurrection of C

You wish.

I agree. Zamasu was immortal so there already were the conditions for a long fight

>sharing my theory on why Vegeta is going god
>actually like the manga better than the anime
>some random user calls me toeishill
Be real proud of yourself user

What are the odds that this isn't the final Super arc?

That's not a thing.

Haha cuck!! Haha u guys are cuks hahaa shills!! XD

Kindof yeah, search for the term レンジ in google image search. It does translate as "Range" but the term is generally applied to electrical cooking appliances, so electric stoves, electric rice cookers, electric microwave ovens you get the idea.

You could say that Jiren is electric

>one sided beatdown that lasted too long
>good
Vegetto vs Zamasu showed cockiness , a back to back fight and a villain character development

Buu was trash for the most part

b-but muh ridiculous powerhouse...! Muh asspulls... muh dimensional cutter scythe with Naruto clones!

>Idiots STILL think Toyo manga is canon

This is just stupid. We had a Tournament that Universe 7 DID WON, fair and square. Nobody can deny that. Even Zeno sama saw it.

Then, we get this bullshit, that Universe 6 is stronger?
> I blame Toei for that

>villain character development
This is what zamasufags actually believe

AYYYLMAO NAME IS GERAN
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I honestly find it weird how toeifags call the manga inconsistencies out, when the anime was just as ridiculous. I can't see Black going from SSJ2 to SSB levels because of a beating by Goku

It doesn't matter if it's canon or not - it's superior.

I don't think the final db anime is going to end on a tournament arc but maybe I'm wrong

I want to Goku and Vegeta decide to kick the shit out of this guy at the same time, and then I want to see him win against both of them despite the odds, and then he goes and hugs Pan. Smugpup is amazing..

Nice bait

>a villain character development
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

neck yourself

>Yeaaah Vegetto Blue
>Oh shit there's no reason why Vegetto Blue wouldn't absolutely demolish Merged Zamasu, and that would mean Trunks wouldn't get to save the day with his spirit sword. ABORT. ABORT.

Zamasu > Buu

Get over it

Don't forget Vegetto vs Zamasu had shit fight choreography

I would ask you to do that to yourself but Smugpup-senpai would disapprove of that, so I am simply going to wish you a good day and hope you continue having a nice time here on DBS general.

You wish

Vegito (if he appears) will most likely use Super Saiyan God against Zamasu until he mutates. The mutation will probably make Vegito go blue

Wait when? I thought episode 82 didnt air last week?

tfw no jiren in xenoverse

And then he'll unfuse like in the manga so that Trunks can defeat Merged Zamasu.

Any Villain that gets rekt by Gohan is confirmed trash

We'll eventually get Jiren, Toppo and all the other new characters in Xenoverse 2 via DLC, and if not, we can expect them to appear in Xenoverse 3.

Bandai won't let this opportunity slip I can assure you.

Better than being thwarted by tear gass

but candy!!!
mah candy bullet through the head!
don't do this character development whining all the time. Zamasu breaking down and the whole "tears for the world" is good and all but pls SUPPA GHOST KAMEKAZI ATTACK>all