Sup Forums:"Black people are violent and dumb."

>Sup Forums:"Black people are violent and dumb."
>Go outside
>They aren't

Have I been tricked?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes they are. Prove otherwise without cherry picking the one nigger who didn’t get a felony before 16

come to LA, or even worse SF, they're loud violent rude walk funny always on drugs or drunk or selling drugs

>Sup Forums unironically believes all black males, or at least 50% black males have committed a violent crime

How can you be so stupid? They don't even have those kinds of violent crime rates in africa

Further proof that poltards are a bunch of brainwashed retards spouting meme opinions and generalizations

Day of the rake soon.

Some of the nicest people I've met are old niggers who were career felons when they were young.

You know what statistics are? Your anecdotal experience does not disprove a statistical trend.

The statistics are on the internet(for now) and you can simply google them. The DOJ is a good place to start

>>Sup Forums unironically believes all black males, or at least 50% black males have committed a violent crime
No but 50% of crimes are committed by blacks. do you see the subtle difference or can you not do basic math?

>I'm too sheltered to understand
Oh.

You must live in a rich neighboorhood. Look at some stats.

That 50% may as well be committed by only 5%, 10%, or 15% of all black males

Only a stormnigger with poor math skills would see this kind of thing as a valid reason to paint all blacks (whether black males only, or all both gender) with the same brush

>Mexican intellectuals
Today I learned that the threshold for understanding hyperbole is at least 89.

The ones who didnt come back were killed and unable to post how violent blacks are

Some of the nicest people I've met are old white people who weren't career felons when they were young

>Go outside
>Niggers chimping out, breaking shit, being loud
>Go to Sup Forums: confirm reality
You haven't been tricked, you just got a really poor shitposting coaching.

>meme intellectuals
>it's a hyperbole when I get called out for making stupid literal statements and I unreasonably expect other people to correct my argument for me in their head
Ironic how you're complaining about IQ

Niggers get more uppity in bigger numbers, even for a leaf you're niave

1% niggers in your school will probably listen to Katy Perry and wear boat shoes

10% niggers in your school will probably have BLM protests in your library

50% niggers in your school there will be weekly stabbings

If you want proof look at Vancouver - one moment you're saying based high IQ nonviolent chinks, the next moment you can't get hired unless you speak fluent mandarin and every crackshack costs 2 million

Don't let niggers take root, look at Detroit if you want to see the end result of that path

>"Niggers are violent and dumb."
*fixed

sage and hide

ya but look at the try hard Beaners catch up and win for drunk driving!!! viva la drunk!! undalay drunk driving!!!

Crime is still low. You're saying that we should get rid of all blacks because instead of 1 in 10,000 being bad, it's 1 in 1000.

It’s a few years dated, but here you go.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

When 13% of the population commits double the amount of crime as the next race, as documented by actual data, your empirical argument is worthless.
Have a great day.