/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General: DC INVESTIGATION Pt. 16

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

As the tile suggests, we are looking into DC and the trafficking networks within. Anyone with worthwhile intel is more than welcome to drop it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.is/55cWd
archive.is/e4plq
archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R
patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI
ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/2017-System-Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Takoma_Langley_Crossroads_TC_Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/ShirlingtonTransitCenter.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_PG-County-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Mo-County-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_DC-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
wnd.com/2015/05/murdered-mom-cover-up-implodes-as-report-released/
wnd.com/2015/05/police-report-federal-cops-caused-deadly-chase/
wnd.com/2015/05/attorney-police-machismo-killed-unarmed-mom/
wnd.com/2015/05/capitol-police-cover-up-gets-darker/
mpdc.dc.gov/page/mpd-biographies
dcpolicefoundation.org/
archive.is/iU1Th
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Home_Rule_Act
ca.news.yahoo.com/special-report-business-where-human-bodies-were-butchered-131025725.html
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/metro-police-officer-arrested-on-terrorism-charges/2016/08/03/6b7541de-5981-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.5957d423d0f8
reuters.com/article/us-usa-bodies-business-specialreport/special-report-a-business-where-human-bodies-were-butchered-packaged-and-sold-idUSKBN1EL0ZC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/serial-killer-body-exhumed-9599459
washingtonpost.com/local/crime/two-people-accused-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-ring-in-dc/2015/07/10/b734fdaa-2703-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html?utm_term=.c6ce413dc5db
insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/
wjla.com/news/local/d-c-police-officer-accused-of-running-prostitution-ring-97742
neonnettle.com/features/805-first-of-the-elite-washington-dc-pedophile-ring-pleads-guilty-to-child-rape
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Leader-of-Virginia-Sex-Trafficking-Ring-Sentenced-to-35-Years-in-Prison-400056941.html
fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/fbi-3-month-old-saved-in-sex-trafficking-ring-was-being-sold-for-600
firehouse.com/news/10504511/new-sex-scandal-at-dc-fire-station
thelastamericanvagabond.com/outside-the-box/six-case-studies-massive-child-pedophilia-ring-highest-power-levels/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37566312
archive.is/CQLnN
wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/madam.pdf
baltimoremagazine.com/2017/2/8/sex-trafficking-is-maryland-dirty-open-secret
bet.com/news/national/2014/04/15/was-missing-dc-girl-relisha-rudd-sold-into-human-trafficking.html
archive.is/4xElr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Read up on the shill operations that sometimes target these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Why do all the arrows point at my region and I never heard about it?

>FBI seeks Senate documents, signaling possible probe into sale of fetal tissue
archive.is/55cWd
>FBI agents raid headquarters of major U.S. body broker
archive.is/e4plq

Additional info on the body and fetal organ markets which are largely unregulated and easily infiltrated by various groups.

archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R

Multi-agency activity in DC:

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI

I think all of the arrows are just pointing towards West Europe in general.

Here is our map of Washington DC, note the differences between this area and the maps that were made of Los Angeles. This is the dot map that we use to graph clusters of establishments commonly used for trafficking. You will find that you often will find trafficking hubs in the center of any large cluster of dots you see. These are also essential for finding patterns relating to the overall trafficking network in that city.

Compare the dot map with satellite imagery to see where urbanized/industrial areas are located. Usually once we've find enough suspicious locations we draw a search vector on one of these kinds of maps to limit the scope of your search.

Here is our dot map with trafficking busts overlayed on top of it. This will allow you to analyze the patterns of busts and give you a general diagram of crime in the location.

ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3

Here's a road map of DC with roads of heavy traffic and of interest are highlighted.

DC Metro System:

wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/2017-System-Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/VA-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Takoma_Langley_Crossroads_TC_Map.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/ShirlingtonTransitCenter.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_PG-County-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/Mo-County-System-Map-Web-version.pdf
wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/WEB_DC-Metrobus-System-Map-FINAL.pdf

Here's a general traffic map of the DC area. Always good to see if you notice any patterns of traffic.

Gun Trafficking.

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Bump

On the topic of DC, one aspect that I've been looking into is the corruption of DC police. From one of A5's older threads he mentioned how who/what controls the DC police goes all the way to the white house. A good example of DC police corruption is the story of Seth Rich, but I've also found another that's quite peculiar as well. It's a bit of a long read.

wnd.com/2015/05/murdered-mom-cover-up-implodes-as-report-released/
wnd.com/2015/05/police-report-federal-cops-caused-deadly-chase/
wnd.com/2015/05/attorney-police-machismo-killed-unarmed-mom/
wnd.com/2015/05/capitol-police-cover-up-gets-darker/

Thanks for the bumps.

Bump.

Now that would be a valuable use of anyones time.

No idea what to do to help, though.

You can help me look into who has a lot of influence over the DC police, that's what I'm doing right now.

mpdc.dc.gov/page/mpd-biographies

One thing that I've done is look at where the DC police would be receiving their donations and grants from. Hence this foundation here:

dcpolicefoundation.org/
archive.is/iU1Th

Noticed right away the Podesta connection that the DC police have with Heather Podesta being on the board. Some of the other names are potentially interesting too.

Always happy to be of assistance.

Anything to fill the void in my heart that clown shill left. Where ever you are clown shill, we miss you.

He said he actually approves of these threads, for what it's worth.

Was that in another thread? Never saw that.

In Pizzagate-related thread he was trolling, yes.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. Still should have posted more anime tho.

Have you heard of the Home Rule Act? It’s what allows the President to officially take over DC’s police forces.

I’m still working on that dot map, just haven’t had time to finish it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_Home_Rule_Act

Interesting, with Trump in office that would be more along the lines of a good thing wouldn't it? Also after today I'm going to be traveling for a few days and won't be able to make threads, just FYI.

>Discussion on Sanctuary Cities comes up
>Bleeding hearts, backed against a wall by universal disdain over the concept, justify them because AMERICA LIVES ON AND REQUIRES A STEADY INFLUX OF CHEAP SLAVE LABOR

Perhaps, the DC police chief got in trouble for letting pedos off the hook a few years ago in a rape case.

No problem if you are busy. Here is another interesting read on cadaver butchers. Apparently most of these businesses are unregulated and even the legal body trade is massively abused. Descriptions of how bodies are cut up for parts is quite lurid, reminds me of how Five talks about it.

ca.news.yahoo.com/special-report-business-where-human-bodies-were-butchered-131025725.html

Interesting. I also found this as well about DC Police.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/metro-police-officer-arrested-on-terrorism-charges/2016/08/03/6b7541de-5981-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?utm_term=.5957d423d0f8

Original article here, reading how they treat human bodies like commodities really makes it easy to imagine that this happens to live/freshly dead people in certain cases.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-bodies-business-specialreport/special-report-a-business-where-human-bodies-were-butchered-packaged-and-sold-idUSKBN1EL0ZC

Sounds like the fucked up shit the cartel gangs do.

I remember the five actually saying that the performance art that Marina Abramovic conducts actually uses real blood and other body parts.

That’s interesting when you realize that Jamaat ul Fuqra has direct links to ISIS and ties to multiple Baltimore mosques.

And this is just the “regulated” market

That wouldn’t surprise me, she even says it isn’t “art” if done in private. Wonder how many photographs of rituals in places like Hollywood show real organs and blood.

I was also thinking that the way those clubs and hotels work is that there are secret departments that lead down to the MDC through tunnels and stuff maybe. There's a famous serial killer who used all kinds of secret departments in his hotel to slaughter his victims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/serial-killer-body-exhumed-9599459

Not saying something like that exists in DC, but it shows how hotels can have secret compartments.

Bump

Dab memes? Really? What a filthy normie.

Interesting and you wouldn’t necessarily need tunnels, could just drive/walk minors around places as needed.

Especially with all of the limousine services there. No one would be the wiser. The DNC also has execution vans in DC from what I've learned of the Seth Rich case and also according to the 5. I actually mapped out Hospitals and medical centers that seemed big enough to be of value on my map. Gimme a sec.

I try to find memes I think you'd enjoy but you're not making it easy.

Perhaps you’d have better success if you used a source other than your internal databases.

>tfw Frank has completely distanced himself from these threads
OP do you have a comment on this sudden heel turn or are you still holding out hope he can reveal the MDC one of these days? Serious question.

Now you're asking too much of me.

That's actually rather sweet of you to try to find things I would like. Still don't know where you got the impression that I would appreciate dab memes though.

My memes are 90% organic Sup Forums memes.

Was in the last thread before the most previous one.

It's always a select group of anime's that spooks use too I've noticed. Fate/Stay Night, Konosuba, Boku No Hero Academia, that stupid Nazi loli show; wonder if there's anything to that. Might just be selecting whatever is popular though.

Disneyland had a massive blackout today, I'm sure it was nothing

I prefer favorite characters from shows that are currently airing. But I digress.

Ta-dah, almost forgot to post this.

I find a vast majority of anime to be trash. People think I'm joking but I really don't care to watch the stuff anymore. Still like the art style when it's done well though.

These are Hospitals and Medical Centers that I found to seem liable for some kind of trading to be going on for clarification. They make a pattern as usual.

Back to page 1

Here's hospitals for the PN area. Big ole cluster there.

You know if you think about it, in one of the spaces where there isn't a metro system running through it, that's probably where the MDC is if it's located in Downtown DC.

What do you mean? What is in one of those spaces?

Well on the map it's just empty space, but there might be secret tunnels and stuff there. Just noticing there are spaces of free space in between the metro systems in DC.

That's because the anime posters are doing the clownshills job for them. Who the fuck would want to post in this thread when it's laced with such autistic cringe weeb posters lol? This is why nobody takes these threads seriously.

Are you clownposter?

I CAN stop using anime pics if that's what the public wants. Thought Sup Forums was down with anime though.

washingtonpost.com/local/crime/two-people-accused-of-running-child-sex-trafficking-ring-in-dc/2015/07/10/b734fdaa-2703-11e5-b72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html?utm_term=.c6ce413dc5db

Found an interesting news story.

>forced to work out of an apartment
We're just going to ignore residential areas, right?

DC seems like it's a different case than LA. Anything that's not out in the styx I think could be worth looking at. Especially in the DC area.

Here's a map of Avalon Apartments in the DC area.

Checked

I can understand why that might concern you.

insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/

Guns flowing into Utica, NY?

The arrows just point to and from the center of states, not specific cities.

What this user said. Also checked.

Hello all! It's your favorite for-hire investigator!

You'd make my job much easier if you took on some of the work.

This picture is of a church I've been eyeing for trafficking in the DC area. It's located near a pizza shop named Pizzarro. Note the boy lover pedophile triangle on the top banner.

If you find anything post here I'll be eyeing these threads.

Hate to break it to ya user, but all I see is a regular triangle symbol there.

wjla.com/news/local/d-c-police-officer-accused-of-running-prostitution-ring-97742

neonnettle.com/features/805-first-of-the-elite-washington-dc-pedophile-ring-pleads-guilty-to-child-rape

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Leader-of-Virginia-Sex-Trafficking-Ring-Sentenced-to-35-Years-in-Prison-400056941.html

Fair enough, but what do you think about these three abandoned warehouses I found? They're right next to a place called C.H.I.L.D. center and the rape center. Also, they ha e a brand new gate system in the back, new chains for their fences, and new bay doors. And the lights are always on but the places are supposedly non operational, who pays the light bill?

Stupid Sup Forums can only post one pic at a time

fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/fbi-3-month-old-saved-in-sex-trafficking-ring-was-being-sold-for-600

Hmm, that has a bit more substance to it. Right next to Transit police though, unless they're corrupt too.

firehouse.com/news/10504511/new-sex-scandal-at-dc-fire-station

Apparently this shit can happen at a fire house too.

thelastamericanvagabond.com/outside-the-box/six-case-studies-massive-child-pedophilia-ring-highest-power-levels/

Another interesting article.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37566312

You can't tell but the rape center is also a police station, and I think it's safe to assume most police in DC are corrupt.

It would actually appear that way from the looks of things. The Podesta connection is really interesting.

Bump.

archive.is/CQLnN
wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/madam.pdf

Huge if verifiable.

baltimoremagazine.com/2017/2/8/sex-trafficking-is-maryland-dirty-open-secret

To add to this, a business called "Perfect Settings" (catering for events) used to operate out of the warehouse. The day that ATL airport had a blackout, there was also a few minor blackouts in the DC area particularly at these warehouses, the next day at around noon there was a mass Exodus of trucks and trailers out of the DC area and headed toward Dulles. I followed closely until one truck stopped on the side of the road, the name on the side of the truck was "perfect settings".

Pic related on the other side of the street at the other warehouse, right behind the rape center. This warehouse is supposedly non operational. This container came out of nowhere and left a few days later, note the light on inside.

Heather P. Is a big player in the child trafficking arena here in DC, think of her as a female Gustavo Fring.

We actually have a pair of boots on the ground. Don't get yourself sacked by CIA niggers dude, seriously lol. This is very interesting information though and I do appreciate it.

Actual pic of light on inside main office of warehouse

I have a better chance of getting killed by MS but thanks for the concern.

That's probably true actually.

bet.com/news/national/2014/04/15/was-missing-dc-girl-relisha-rudd-sold-into-human-trafficking.html

It's more true the more towards Hyattsville you go, I actively avoid investigating near that area for that very reason.

archive.is/4xElr

That's where MS is more active I take it?

Kosovo and Albania are a major heroin/organ trafficking hub, or at least they were.

Del Ponte herself wrote about Albanian abduction/organ harvesting operations.