Spring 2017

So which are you watching?

livechart.me/spring-2017/tv

Also post PVs

-Shirobako Quest
-Any SoL or light comedy

gonna watch that, Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records, Sakurada Reset, and Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

AoT 2, Boku no Hero 2 and Boruto.

Alice to Zouroku
Uchouten Kazoku 2

Holy shit. We're getting Ancient Aliens The Anime?

Sequels.

What?

ID-0, Warau Salesman, Machiavellism and the X-Files

>Sekai no Yami Zukan
>Series of shorts in an omnibus format that will tell stories of the strange and bizarre in our world, including UFOs, cryptids, curses, ancient civilizations, supernatural powers, spiritual experiences,
Literally sounds like the average season of Ancient Aliens

Eromanga is the only reason I haven't kms yet. After that finishes airing I can go in peace.

tell eric I fucked his mom

I usually defend current seasons but this one looks like shit.

none of the new things look good or have interesting summaries, the sequels are of series I didn't like in the first place, I recognize Tsugumomo and Clockwork planet but I'm certain they will fuck up the former and the latter wasn't even good as source material.

alice to zouroku doesn't look that bad, but who knows

What's going to be the meme anime of the season? I'll probably go watch that.

- Boku no Hero 2
First season wasn't great, but willing to give it another chance.

- LWA continued

- Alice to Zouroku
Looks cute and J.C. Staff is in top form lately. What's this, Rozen Maiden 2.0?

- Sakura Quest
Hope that P.A. can handle 2 big shows in the same season.

- Natsume 6
Boring crap that I somehow can't stop watching

- Hinako Note
Surprise hit of the season, calling it.

- Uchouten Kazoku 2
First season was AOTY 2013. This will be AOTY 2017.

- Sekai no Yami Zukan
Maybe this will not suck like any other attempt at anime horror. Who am I kidding.

>Kyoukai no Rinne 3rd Season

wait this had an anime?
and it had a second season?

whatever japan likes

Uchouten Kazoku 2
Sakura Quest
The Albion episodes of Granblue if it gets there.

Renai Boukun

The season doesnt seem to have much for me that interest me. but
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Eromanga-sensei (obviously)
Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

>being corrected the way the rest of the male students there were...
>by being forced to dress and act like a girl!
sukeban(male)

Seikaisuru Kado and Yu-gi-oh! Vrains. Not interested in anything else.

>Definitely watching:
Alice to Zouroku
Busou Shoujo Machiavellism
Eromanga-sensei
Granblue Fantasy the Animation
Kyoukai no Rinne 3rd Season
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
Sakura Quest
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Warau Salesman New

>A try:
Atom: The Beginning
Clockwork Planet
Hinako Note
Re:Creators
Renai Boukun
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Sakurada Reset
Sekai no Yami Zukan
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?
Sword Oratoria
Tsugumomo
Tsuki ga Kirei
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Any info on the granblue anime? These mobile game commercial shows tend to be pretty shit.

another case of mental retardation

Nothing because the season looks like actual shit this time.

Not sure about EMS since the LN's plot isn't compelling enough for me. I'll probably watch an episode or two and then decide if I'm going to continue reading or not.

Looking forward to Uchouten Kazoku 2 the most. Seems like a safe bet for AOTS. Clockwork planet looks pretty good based solely off the premise and the artwork but the author's previous work makes me wary. Looking forward to Bahamut and

You say this every season.

>All seasons, no exception looks like shit. Always.
>But moe SoL and sequel of mainstram shit looks interesting, will give a try.
>Oh, my God, AotY right there!
>Sup Forums is spammed with threads about moe SoL for weeks.
>Rinse
>Repeat

Every year.

Don't forget stalkerfriends

Definitely Renai Boukun, Busou Shoujo Machiavellism, Ero-Manga sensei and Uchouten Kazoku S2 but I gotta afinish up S1 first.

Although I'm gonna watch probably every show in the season anyway to see if there are surprises.

Uchouten Kazoku
Kabukibu
Bahamut
Sakura Quest
ID-0

Watch the first two eps that are out.

Shieeeet, guess I'll take a look when I get home. How was it?

Next season looks good
Must be the lack of moeshit

Didn't watch, others were saying they were just world introduction.

>Will watch
Shingeki no Kyojin 2
Hero Academia 2
Shingeki no Bahamut
Boruto
Re:Creators
Sakura Quest
Uchouten Kazoku 2

>Will try
Eromanga sensei
Alice to Zouroku
Granblue Fantasy

>Will watch
SHINGEKI NO BAHAMUT VIRGIN SOUL
Re:CREATORS
ATOM: THE BEGINNING
BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS
BERSERK 2
LWA SECOND PART

>Will try
GRANBLUE FANTASY
SHIROBAKO QUEST

The rest is shit.

>anyone saying GBF will be good
There are two episodes out already, go fucking watch it and see how disappointed you'll be.

I hate starts of new seasons so much.

Alice to Zouroku
Warau Salesman New
Sakurada Reset
Sakura Quest
Seikaisuru Kado
Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
Sekai no Yami Zukan

just wait until opm season 2 starts airing

I mean from my own standpoint, having to check out at least one episode of every anime that comes out it the worst, usually takes me like 2-3 weeks before I can even get into the discussion on anything.

sounds like autism

Next season is incredible. Literally every show looks like fucking trash and absolutely unwatchable for anyone with any semblance of taste. One can only hope that one of these shitheaps somehow pulls a kemono friends and turns out to be sort of watchable despite seeming like complete garbage. Probably the worst season in a couple of years. I know some people say this every season but honest to God this is the first time I've said this and its fucking true this time.

I will watch every anime that comes out next season and drop only the shitty and cliche ones. Also I always drop meme shows.

See you next season.

I agree. Next season is really shitty. The only anime that I will watch is Bahamut 2.

Well I am here after all.

Maybe in the hinako note threads. Maybe.

sure but that's everyday autism, that's advanced autism, I watch like 5 shows a season and start bitching before they even air like a good Sup Forums poster

Looks like a fun season. Unfortunately, I seem to have only picked up 15 shows instead of the usual 27.

I guess I'll add some backlog shows to the mix.

>kemono friends
>watchable
I know it, you know it, we all know it. People are just in it for the memes.

>sort of
Gonna start missing kemono friends real soon once the trainwreck of next season starts.

I still can't believe it's actually called "Boruto".

>instead of the usual 27
Holy shit user, how much free time do you have? I can only watch 10 anime at most with my college and part time job.

People being in it for the memes doesn't make it not watchable. It's a competent cute girls show.

First episodes discussion are always shit, you're doing good.

Definitely Berserk because I hate myself. Also Yu-Gi-Oh! whenever I finish Arc-V. And one other series to be decided at a later date.

It's how Japs would say "bolt".

So what's Sup Forums's consensus on Boruto?

Is it a long runnign to?

Do you realize that even 30 shows is literally just an hour and a half of anime per day? Stop spending so much time shitposting on Sup Forums and maybe you could actually indulge in your hobby even with an eight-hour wageslave work schedule.

It'll probably be long-running too, though I doubt anywhere near the scale of its predecessor. The anime is starting with an original story with the kids in the academy.

AoT 2
Berserk 2
LWA

The season seems somewhat promising so I might add more to the list.

xfiles for sure and I'll give oratoria, clockwork planet, machiavellism, and sin a shot

Gonna watch Renai Boukun because of WUG OP and Yoppi having a main role.

>3 minutes per episode

Hm

Spread it out through the week you idiot. Picking up 20-30 shows, hopefully you enjoy all of them, and then managing your time properly works wonders.

I don't watch everything either, I just check everything out since I always end up liking some weird bullshit like Schoolgirl Strikers and I don't want to miss out on it. I watch like 15 shows.

>Picking up 20-30 shows, hopefully you enjoy all of them
I can't imagine how low you have to set the bar for this to be true

It's not hard since weekly episodes come out on different days of the week, unless you're the type of person who marathons.

>college
>time consuming
I call shenanigans

It's not that much timewise, it's just that these people have literally zero hobbies outside of anime so they will consume even the most fetid garbage.

I enjoy my 15 shows I pick, but by the end of season I'll end up disappointed in 1 or 2.

I have horrifically shitty taste. I've come to accept this fact more than a decade and a half ago already. It can't be helped.

But hey. More anime for me to shove down my throat, even have the time for plenty of manga, shitty LNs, vidya, and /tg/ shit. Every break between seasons I bingeread/watch the legitimately good things the western hemisphere has shit out just to clean my palate a bit.

Life's good, user. You should try having fun sometimes.

Not that user but it sounds more like you're limiting your horizons. There are other things to do besides anime and TV shows

>other things to do
Well yes. What do you think I do in-between seasons or even during weekends? Fuck did you even read the post you quoted?

There's no such thing as limiting your horizons. Enjoyment is limitless, the only one stopping you from realizing it is yourself.

>not enjoying the 2-3 good things that come out in every medium each season

I genuinely don't have time to waste 10 hours a week on anime.

I can't enjoy garbage anime. Even sitting through the two episodes of Granblue Fantasy that were already out was a chore, and its only flaw was that it was dull as fuck.

do you guys just watch latest anime or also watch old anime you haven't watched, or only watch completed anime and completed mangas

All of the above, plus rewatch

That's alright lads. I won't condemn you fags for valuing your time. In fact, that's respectable and something I could honestly never do because I'm too much a raging cockmongler since I find enjoyment even in the shittiest of entertainment media.

Hope you anons find something to love next season.

holy damn, i think i know now why I cant enjoy Sup Forums
since i only watch completed mangas and animes.
and also how can you rewatch when you already know the story??

For now, since there's a fuckton of sequels, I have to watch all the prequels

I watch 1 episode of completed staff per day other than that, just ongoings.

Your post made it seem like your life revolved around watching and reading things Japanese, with the occasional Western show/movie sprinkled on there.
But if you claim to do other things and are happy with life then who is anybody on here to tell you otherwise.

I've almost completely stopped watching shows week to week, nothing is interesting enough to bother waiting for but plenty of shows are just enjoyable enough to watch in chunks. So I "drop" most shows, with the intention of going back to the semi-promising ones when BDs are subbed.

Yeah, the real pleasure comes from watching originals and shitposting when no one knows what's going on.

Rewatch is either for showing it to friends/family, or because it's a genuinely great show that you pick up more the second or third time around. I'm gonna get memed to death here, but Madoka is even better when you know what you're looking for.

STOP BEING REASONABLE

Even if the user only chose to consume nipshit who's to say he's in the wrong? Let people do what they want.

Mate, I feel you. I can literally sit through anything and find something to like about it and I've never dropped a series. I may have watched some irredeemable shit in my time, but I have fun and still have other hobbies/a social life, so I don't feel I'm particularly missing out on anything.

I honestly like the variety of harem anime in spring. I will definitely keep an eye for them.

>Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai!
Looks cute.
>Warau Salesman New
Very excited for this. I watched some of the old ones that Saizen has been subbing, it's pretty damn great.
>Uchouten Kazoku 2
Yep.

Someone just let me know if Eromanga-sensei is going to be as big of a thing Oreimo was on Sup Forums, because if it is, then I'll give it a go, cause Oreimo threads were good fun/frustration.

>social life
Nah. You don't feel me. Get out.

>act like a patient and reasonable individual
>turn full 180 at the drop of a hat and the smell of a normalfag

Classic Sup Forums.

Nothing's wrong with it and more power to them tbqh. I might have been a little rash in my replies and assumed the user was one-dimensional in their interests

>Every break between seasons I bingeread/watch the legitimately good things the western hemisphere has shit out just to clean my palate a bit.
Like?
Honestly, I could use a bit of a break from anime myself, too.

>a social life
Mate, fuck off.

Best girl on top-right.

The horror one and Uchouten Kazoku. I'll check out the originals to see if they're any good, but I'm not optimistic.

>all that shit
Looks like anime is dead.

RIP