Did Asuka ruin Evangelion?

The show became dumb filler when she arrived.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/ynDCce_JX8XAjoEwAWMhwA/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/hHfI7CA3eOxHg6oR3WFG9w/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/HfoKeE9G8eoDi03NRbK0hg/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/q9lcVDRPjBCJaQSjMZ1OHQ/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/tNB2p50UAUfmFyo6bW8hAw/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/RFGnKd1L0Wm4NxU4D9qMLw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. The tone was more interesting until she made it generic.

Asuka and Misoto are the only interesting characters in the show.

Rei? Personality of a brick.
Shinji? Personality of a suicidal brick who's too pussy to kill himself.

Asuka is what made evangelion watchable. Oh wait i forgot you Sup Forumsutists got off watching shows about rambling mech jargon.

I legitimately almost dropped NGE before Asuka showed up and made it worth watching.

You are literally retarded.

Asuka was the most annoying character in the show

I'd rather watch an anime about a suicidal brick and a kawaii brick than one about a dumbass ginger cunt

You know I never had that strong feeling towards Asuka Pre-EoE

Now I just feel extra bad when she lost because she got her shit together and lost to regenning bullshit.

>"My mama was always with me"
>Get impaled breaking her invincible AT field and experience the feeling of being eaten, as they literally eat an so kill your mom.

No, waifuwartards like you ruin evangelion. Specially the autistics Reifags. I hate all of you.

This. Like what the fuck did they do to Rei and Asuka in Rebuilds, seriously.

Rei is a shallow husk of a person and they just made her another kuudere trying to cook for Shinji and other bullshit. The bighest difference is in Rei catching that slap that Asuka thrown instead of letting it happen showing her cold indifference

Half of episode 3 and 2 as well as episode 4 and 7 were literally slow paced filler and generic. Episode 6 was eyecancer tier animation. It's almost unwatchable. That scene where unit 00 opens the ceilling of the factory to take away the PĆ³sitron rifle was probably the most ridiculous in the entire show. Eva only starts to get really good on episode 15. Best episodes of Eva are episode 19 and 22. Episode 22 is totally Asuka focused.

The best Evangelion episodes are the last two.

t. toiletfag

If you like the toilet

It's meta commentary on how she's the worst girl and everything she touches turns to shit

Would you rather kiss a Toilet or A Shit?

False equivalence asuka is amazing

Nah, 25 and 26 are good in the sense they are audacious in the way they ditch any narrative to explore the character, but most of the passages are not really that deep or revealing like previous expositions and mindfucks in the series. Episode 22, 20 and 16's mindfucks while short, are more interesting than any passage on both the last episodes

asuka a shit

This
My nigga

Her perfection would be pretty tainted if everything she touched turned to Rei

>would you rather kiss Rei or Rei
What

Asuka is not Rei f@m, stop being blind

Nice reverse troll

Thanks

Asuka's edgy backstory literally made me burst out laughing.
It was so over the top and ridiculous, like it was straight from a 13 year old's fanfiction.

Why do you always repeat yourself? People have good memories, you know.

Better than Rei the shitty plot device toilet with no personality
>dude I smiled XD

It's really not, though. Rei's backstory was just fine. Asuka's what like something you'd find straight from fanfiction.net

>shitty plot device
>just fine

Exactly my thoughts on Asuka. Glad you agree.

Asuka a cute.

Asuka is shit, but her shittyness did nake Evangelion a better anime.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!
ANTA BAKA?!
KAJI-SAAAAAN

There. I've summed up Asuka.

>episode 4 and 7 were literally slow paced filler and generic
I'll give you 7, but episode 4 goddamn episodes of this series showing Shinji's character and turning him away from being like an emotionless person like Rei.

It also gives Shinji and Misato a great bond that gives me more chills than Kaworu's death. It lets Shinji be comfortable in his home, something he's never felt

bait/10

I mean, the pretentious random religious namedropping and plotholes/unexplained motivations because muh artistry ruined this show, not a cute little tsundere with a little more character depth than average.

Not guy above but this shit happened too quickly. If Shinji really had this much trouble, he's take a lot more time to get used to something. There's literally nothing happening to justify the development. One moment he's trying to run away, Misato is mad at him, the next he's "tadaima!" and Misato is like "okaeri" as if there had been great things happening to them. But there weren't.

I hate using this word, but it looks "forced", or at least sped up and it doesn't make much sense.

>Asuka is shit

brb eating myself
*flush*
*clogged*

There. I've summed up Rei.

Why are Eva threads so dead lately?

everyone is depressed and doesn't want to talk about the series because 3.0 was dogshit, nobody even has hope for 4.0 anymore

3.33 was shit and there are some extreme kaworufag and asukafag shitposters that kill all discussion.

yeah rei was much more interesting [/sarcasm]

We were having a fine time just two months ago though.

There's that one autist who post always has Rei pictures in every single post and he has a few key phrases such as Misato and Asuka getting """better""" treatment and that they're spoiled. I wish I could remeber the key terms, I could check the archieve if you want proof

Yeah, he's the main shitposter of these threads.

What the fuck is this context?

He hates everyone who's a threat to Rei.

So everyone bar Gendo?

Just Reifags being insane like usual.

The manga ending

Anyone who has a part in Rei being sidelined/losing popularity. He doesn't mind Shinji because of that.

not really, the autistic Kaworu/Rei/Asuka fags were still a thing back then.

You don't have to like every single character in the show. She's annoying and retarded but that doesn't make her a bad character writing wise.

We just had like 3 really good threads

My personal favorite was that "Chance" thread. Many good insights

Yeah right, I've seen him hating on Shinji plenty of times when it suits him.
Like when he defends the Rei slap scene or Rei's actions in EOE.

Having to choose between two shits doesn't make any of them better.

Wow he's more cancerous than I thought.

Ouchie!

>Asuka's edgy backstory literally made me burst out laughing.It was so over the top and ridiculous,
As a Psychologist, I can easily say thar you haven't met much people in their intimacy. People with fucked up background like Asuka's are pretty common. You could argue that all the main characters in Eva being fucked up may be too much coincidence, vut given the stressful situation of the world and their setting I think it was convincing enough. Only character that seemed a little over the top was Ritsuko.

I really want you to stub your toe.

They've been at it especially hard for the last two months for some reason. But they've been here for much longer, these are the asuka and kaworufags who are the problem:

Every thread they spam images like and for the past two weeks this kaworufag has been posting "x character is y sexual orientation" only to immediately samefag with "fuck off reifag". They're obsessives who lost their minds after virtually all of Sup Forums failed to give their biggest moment in Eva spotlight, 3.33, a passing grade.

fuck off reifag

That guy who constantly posts about how Shinji is hetero is a falseflagging Reifag
"Fuck off Reifag" is just a meme that took off in response to shitposters

No, I'm pretty sure it's the same people doing it. They're always present, such as this guy: because they got called out. Just like those posters I quoted are the same obsessives that keep circlejerking themselves.

You just responded to him, retard

>That guy who constantly posts about how Shinji is hetero is a falseflagging Reifag

Funny, that's what the kaworufag and asukafags always say. Protip: Everyone knows it's you.

Oh fuck, he's clever

I'm actually the guy who said this last thread and not . I try to avoid repeating myself for the same thing you said.

>Only character that seemed a little over the top was Ritsuko.
Ritsuko was nothing compared to mom trying to kill herself with her doll and then her like 7 years old kid and then the kid cries because the mom thinks the kid is the doll or something and then the kid is in front of the mom's body and grows to be a raging extrovert instead of a crippled introvert. I know the whole "I'm Asuka I kick ass" is a facade but still.

Well, now I'm just lost.

But I'll always know in my heart Asuka is a sweetheart.

>It was so over the top and ridiculous, like it was straight from a 13 year old's fanfiction.

That's interesting, because it actually is - Asuka's later character in the DC is based on a doujin Hideaki Anno read about Asuka. Moreover, Asuka is essentially his own fanfiction "kiddie grade" version of Kushana from Nausicaa, a story which Anno considers Evangelion his continuation of.

Oh great, he's back to ruin the thread again.

I liked you better when you were falseflagging.

I do agree the whole hanging herself in front of Asuka was a bit melodramatic and over the top.

Kaworufags and that shitposting Asukafag needs to go.

Fuck off fujo

Fuck off Reifag

I do hope you realize that your autismal crusade against innocent Reifags to cover up your own shitposting never works.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/ynDCce_JX8XAjoEwAWMhwA/

I don't get why you keep shitposting like this. It's literally (You) and a few equally retarded and cancerous Kaworufags that join in on the whining choir because you don't have anything else to contribute.

Toning it down would have improved her a lot. A lot of people had to cope with death of a close one, so it'd resonate with them if, say, Asuka found her mother hanged some day rather than this whole melodrama scene that reminds you it's an anime.

Kaworufags and Shinjifags don't have a textwalling autist, fireposter, filenames kun or heterospammer.
It's such a privilege being the nicest part of the fandom.

>against innocent Reifags

Fuck off Reifag

Is pic related Anno poster?

This, he admitted to it weeks ago

This Reifag is infamous for shitting up threads, so now he turns to falseflagging to try and pretend other groups are more cancerous than him.

Fuck off Reifag

>Kaworufags and Shinjifags don't have a textwalling autist

You do. The difference is that you lose every argument because your entire fandom is based on fanwank, and once you fail, you become fireposter-tier shitposters that haunt the EVA threads. The "Heterospammer" is an Asukafag, and the "homospammer" is a Kaworufag.

See

Fuck off Reifag

>This, he admitted to it weeks ago
No, that was an Asukafag who admitted to it. Then Asukafags, desperate to prove they're not cancerous, started spamming "falseflagging". Just like you are now.

Don't give it attention lads

Watch as his next post will be quoting everyone who called him out in the thread and then making a textwall about how Reifags are innocent
Literally ACK

Oh shit it's him.

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual

It's a Reifag (you). Because only you Reifags care about shipping.
Stop ruining Eva threads and stop falseflagging.

post best girl

Yeah, and it never changes either.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/hHfI7CA3eOxHg6oR3WFG9w/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/HfoKeE9G8eoDi03NRbK0hg/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/q9lcVDRPjBCJaQSjMZ1OHQ/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/tNB2p50UAUfmFyo6bW8hAw/
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/RFGnKd1L0Wm4NxU4D9qMLw/

You idiots have absolutely no life whatsoever, and are so insecure and butthurt about your waifu that you shitpost hard in every fucking Evangelion thread you get your hands on. The jig is up and has been up since last year already.

You're exposed, revealed and you're going to push full steam into samefagging and damagecontrolling, but nothing will change that you're the eternal cancer of the Evangelion fanbase on Sup Forums. Probably other places too.

Thanks for proving everyone thinks you're cancerous. You can stop falseflagging now.

One can only hope that these asukafagging, kaworufagging autists are put to justice for their shitposting one day.

That's it, this board needs flags, but not for the countries, everyone has to pick a Rei or an Asuka emblem, blue and red respectively obvs and that'll be that.

Like clockwork:

>same fucking autists
>shitting on everyone, everywhere

No user, you are the cancerous falseflagger. It's no coincidence that when you faggots are asleep in your mommies basements that we have the best eva threads. Get help.

You're really trying your best to convince someone, huh?
The damage has already been done. You're famous around these parts, and not in a good way.

We only need one thing really, the banning of the faggots responsible for the shitposting shown in the archive links here: that would solve any and all quality problems with Sup Forums EVA threads that are reasonable to solve.

See everyone fucking hates you idiot. You're too much of a pussy to talk Evangelion cause your shitty fantasies get instatrashed by Sup Forums, so you've turned to shitposting. No one will ever, EVER believe you because there's absolute proof you're full of shit. We have the archive. Even when you repost all you do is prove that Asukafags are so much into shipping that when some asukafag autist goes to find proof of Reifags shipping, he returns with a screencap of Asukafags praising re-take.

>reifag pretending he's multiple people again
Stop being salty because no one is bumping this bait thread you made