REFORMED HORSE SHOE THEORY

How you liking your Horseshoe theory now?

bretty gud toothpaste

I legitimately do not know a single person in that picture

Not too shabby

Dankje kanker mutt

Horseshoe theory is truly a brainlet mechanism for understanding.

has never not been bullshit

not gonna lie, former skeptic and academic here...
I just can't refute nu-horseshoe theory

HAS ANYONE DONE A KNOCKOUT STUDY ON NIGGER HORSESHOE THEORY?!?!?!

>sargon is ultra far right

he literally named himself after an ancient sandnigger kingdom.

Horse shoe theory is bullshit anyway. If anything its more like a frying pan, everything left of hitler is the pan

Get back to me when the subject of ''Holocaust" revisionism will be brought up.

This is remade, forget about left and right in this instance.

It's quite honestly not

Both nazis and commies are easily triggered teenagers who are obsessed with identity politics and advocate for big-brother-esque governments that will eventually fuck them in the ass and advocate for internet safespaces, they also both believe that certain actors being casted for certain movies or quite literally anything media related is a sign of white genocide (nazi case) or white supremacy (commie case), of course both parties use the dindu nuffin arguments in a predictable pattern and use violence and advocate it or disavow when it suits them(same thing with free speech) , and both ideologies don't work

you literally can't refute this.

god fuck i need some poutine in my life
brb buying pizza

I want poutine :(

Horseshoe theory makes sense when it comes to fanatical ideologues but other than that it falls flat.

>promote virtue and tradition
>against christianity
wew great alternative

>use violence

Tell me more

I think there's a missing aspect to that horseshoe shit and there's a age aspect to it. Just like how millennials are inverted versions of baby boomers who don't get along because they are too much alike. Not that either one of them bother me. I don't either group seriously since neither can do anything for themselves. fuck em

I am making one at the moment
But never for le anglo

Their goals are different and that's what matters the most. An alt right world would be very different from an SJW one. You're placing too much value on method which in reality is not that important.

Their goals are idealized end states that are so far proven impossible. Given that the ride never ends their identical means will lead to identical states (ruin).

I wouldn't say it's proven their end goals are impossible. On the left side the soviet union was decades long. Has for the ride if would you not choose the fastest car? Just cause they use the same car doesn't mean they are the same. Horseshoe theorists only see the car not the driver.

Seems more accurate.

Your opinion is pseudointellectual garbage. Nothing in this post refutes anything he said.
Yawn

huwheatfields