Mexicans are better than niggers

Honestly I don't get why spics get so much hate on this board, yeah sure the indios are shit-tier but there's a lot of IBERIAN looking ones that I've seen and they aren't even that bad. hell not even the indios are bad, some of 'em even look kind of white. why are we supposed to restrict immigration from mexico? even statistically they're not as bad as niggers. niggers are the real problem, not mexicans. mexicans were considered white and were linked with america before the (((60s))), why aren't they white americans now?

most people coming into the country are subhumans from below mexico. both America and Mexico should be building walls on their southern border

Spotted the CivNat cuck.

Because faggot, you are like beanjews.
You fake like you are white but despise actual European whites.
Literally pepper picking kikes with even less to brag about than jews.

Just because there was one Spic hate thread today, doesn't mean they get a lot of hate.

As a Spic I can guarantee whites this, if a race war breaks out we will fight on your side we hate niggers as much as you do.

Kill Kikes you spics and we'll talk.

nigger get real

amerikeks are the most hated beings on this planet right below kikes

You aren't White though. So you'd be on your own side

Fuck off you stupid spic I'd rather join up with blacks thats family have been here since slavery to genocide the spics than the other way around.
I fucking hate you dirty child rapist spics.

Good goy here's your shekel.

Can I at least join the lynching squads?

Fuck off spic.
How about we do operation wetback 2.0.
We don't need to fucking drunk driving beaners here.

need you*

honestly this
spics are subhuman

>t.nigger
Don't you have a welfare check to collect?

You fucking admitted to being a spic.
LOL
KYS

Good fences make good neighbors
Some of us (the worst of the worst) trespass into your property and you have the right to be angry. But we both agree that the yankies need to die before they destroy both of us.
>Reminder that the Confederacy supported Emperor Maximiliano and that the northerners supported Juárez

Quit larping as white nigger, at least I admitted to not being white faggot.

OP is right. I am a proud white Mexican in the Alt-Right.

¡Viva America!

Isn't there a name for that? Like cautizo or something?

Yeah I know you admitted to being a spic.
You people are the reason why this country is becoming non white.
GO BACK TO MEXICO.
Can you read that?

I'm not sure why pol likes spics so much, I always see people defending them on here and I've had to deal with a lot of spics and a lot of niggers in my life and it seems like a little half of the time spics are even worse than niggers. Anyone who likes them on here has clearly never had to work with over half the crew being Hispanic.

Fuck off wetback. You're going back Jose.

If he's a smart spic he's really betraying his own kind bringing all his "skills" over here where no one wants him anyways.

Us? It's niggers who are breeding with your women, not us

The only ones that defend spics are spics themselves.
It happens every fucking time.

Isn’t there something about southern Mexicans being significantly shittier than Northern ones? I just heard this recently from some sort of tour guide in another thread

Yes you people.

Mexicans desperately wanting to be white so bad that they'll shill on Sup Forums about how "based" they are is the most pathetic thing I see from time to time
>Even though they routinely illegal enter the US
>Even though they bring crime with them
>Even though they support basically the same thing blacks support
>Even though they reproduce at a higher rate than blacks
>We hate blacks! we're based!
>Trust us, we're white!

It's Mexican/Mexican-Americans defending themselves.

Stop wiping shit on bathroom walls and keep your half retarded taco kids under control beaner.

Mexicans do fine under dictatorship. Otherwise they turn into annoying and cocky degenerates.

> You fake like you are white but despise actual European whites.

You've probably never talked to a Mexican in your life, have you?

Read the Colonial Mentality on wikipedia. Basically Mexicans look up to whites because Mexico was ruled by whites.

The ones defending spics are the spics themselves.
Whenever you see a thread or poster claiming spics are White, it's a spic who desperately wants to be White and/or not removed from America when the day comes.

Is scrubbing toilets over here really that much nicer than being in Mexico or whatever shit hole these retards hail from? I don't know how any one can respect them, even niggers from Africa at least learn enough English to ask where the fucking bathroom is (niggers from south America don't learn English either but that's another story), spics want to be accepted here just like in real life always begging to go where no one fucking wants them

Is this the Mexico-Confederate cooperation Thread?
Can't wait to kill all those yankies and niggers, amiright?
More amerindian genes and less european
Horrible work ethic
Less western outlook on life, they want gibs and not jobs

You're the third poster to say this, that does make sense really.

That is a great way to put it.

They vote for big government and sub up gibs like candy. Who fucking cares what other qualities they have?

Southern and Southwestern Whites should be stripped of their European American status. They're literal cucks who flooded us with nonwhites. I haven't seen one user from any of those areas who doesn't dicksuck mestizos.

You have to go back.

It's okay to be white.

It was fucking nafta that did that my grandpa used to own a farm now he's at working in a shitty city and we came to the states for a better life

>They vote
user, there is no democracy here, no one votes for shit

I don't care that he came for a better life.
All you fucking spics would be back in Mexico if I had the fucking choice.

I wonder what Spics will think when the RAISE act passes. They'll probably cry about "racist" Europeans moving here.

Spic are Puerto Rican
Wet back are Mexicans
I'm half Mexican and Irish , I don't like Jews or niggers they both the same problem.
They both get money for doing jackshit just feeding of the tax payer,while people bust they ass working everyday , I growth in NJ where red necks and revels live and they just work hard like a wetback ,spics does the same shit as niggers and get section 8 and food stamps lazy basterds and have a bunch of kids so they get more fucken money from the government ffs veterans should be getting that help not this useless pieces of shit.

We do here, to be fair I seriously doubt many of our spics actually go out and vote, even the legal ones.

Who do you think is doing the fucking voter fraud user?

Their countries will never get better if all the somewhat coherent ones can always just come over here anyways.

You see that huge jump in numbers during the 1990s? Wonder what did that huh?

There countries will never be better because they are filled with beaners.
If we took every spic out of this country and put them back into their beaner country their country would still suck.

It's called pragmatism and compromise you feral nigger. Many spics migrated here legally and live their lives normally like any other white american. Deporting or even genociding them is extrajudicial and goes against everything that makes the west great ie. law and order and makes you no different in mindset to some subsaharan nigger warlord.

Is this even a question? You really think spics who are willing to work 18 hours a day cleaning toilets for 4 dollars an hour are smart enough to pull off voter fraud?

I fucking know what nafta is you stupid fuck.
You spics have been sneaking across the border since the 1910s and every couple of decades we'd have to round up millions of you and send them all fucking back.

The only people that vote here are workers under unions. Our infrastructure and services are shit because of that, they line up and vote for someone and then that someone protects them.
Everyone here has learned that voting does not matter and that it is better to stay away from politics

They live off of welfare.
Leftists teach them how to commit voter fraud and get away with it.

>Flooding 90% White America with niggers and spics is compromise

You beaners really are retarded, I can't wait when you're blocked from immigrating here. You're more of a demographic threat then niggers since they usually kill themselves.

Mexicans in Texas faught to the last man in the Civil War but nobody wants to remember because it goes against the "filthy spic narrative." We never faught against Americans, we faught the Union.

A steaming pile of shit would be preferable to niggers.

Nope. Spics are one tier higher than niggers, but still shit tier. If they weren't LA would be a decent place to life.

Yet they still vote democrat, Texans are literally natural born cuckolds. They have one of the highest amounts of race-mixing in the entire country only beaten by California and Oklahoma.

Those du. bs are probably right, I'm willing to keep the legal ones around as long as this chain migration thing fucking ENDS, as well as the diversity lottery bullshit, and I would LOVE if we could stop letting Puerto Ricans come in, but I don't know how we could get rid of that little cancer sore of an island from our country at this point.

>that pic
so fucking true
saved.

i'd unironically take niggers over beaners. nigs kill themselves in mass amounts while spics just keep breeding

>leftists
That's what we are calling them now.

>Mexicans are better than niggers
Yes

Somehow niggers are actually better workers if you've ever worked with both. Spics just demand less money. Niggers always wanna leave early and call out though so they're not reliable. Spics are the dumbest coworkers I've ever had.

Thank your God Reagan (Republican) for that. California was red once. Both Republicans and Democrats are Yankee political parties fyi.

we are doing it but you love nigger dick so much

Mestizos and Amerindians are mongrels and nothing but that. The fact we haven't changed our immigration act proves we are really cucked. Especially since Southerners defend spics like a fat kid with a mars bar. I remember when we mostly allowed Europeans to come here. Why did we have to stop that? At least they actually gave a shit.

>I'd rather join up with blacks

I find it futile arguing over which shitskins are better but spics are much more human than negroes, including the hobgoblin indios. Castizos are honorary Aryans.

You mean the Reagan you cucks voted in?

They are better than niggers and better than sand niggers. I would still rather live around whites though and considering they own 2/3rds of the western hemisphere, they should be removed.

The Jleft is that good enough?

The fact that we are close to each other should make us friends. But (((some))) fuck things up here and then offer mexicans to invade your lands.
I am not trying to avoid responsability, but us being enemies only helps (((them))) and makes us waste our time and energy in victim games when we should stride for a better future, most likely a future with a very strict migration that affecs no one because both of our countrues would concentrate in themselves and not the other

I'm from the south and no southerners don't. Some do obviously, but that no speekee English shit don't fly in the mountains buddy. (Cityfag but have family in the mountains)

>They're literal cucks who flooded us with nonwhites.

No, I'm pretty damn sure that is the yankee's fault, specifically speaking Washington D.C.

Non whites aren't human but I'd rather not have a bunch of armed spics aka cartels in my country after we kill all the blacks, I'd rather have armed blacks that can defend their new territory they will live in without any in our white ethnostate.

I think we just get stuck with all the dumb ones, at least I hope so because if we get the smart ones I can't even imagine how anything gets done over there.

He's clearly never lived down south if he thinks they're welcome down there. Most parts of the south I've been in still frown upon interracial couples.

If Texans and Californians simply killed off all the spics and build a wall similar to what China has over 140 years ago. The "Wall" concept is extremely fucking late. Especially with the 1965 immigration act not being replaced with the RAISE act.

You guys did, you wanted niggers so badly because you were too fucking lazy to work yourselves. Texans were too cowardly to kill 10,000 Mestizos and instead allowed them to breed like rats.

We need to form our own side and our own movement to counter the Jewish order. Whites Blacks and Hispanics all should fight against ZOG, and once we're done we separate and establish a boundary so we have some mutual respect for eachothers agency and space.

Me gust- oh...

And we would be glad to have you. The reality is that we don't hate spics. Most Americans are cool with mexicans, we just don't like illegals, and we absolutely hate dreamers. And the only reason for that is because of the SJW crap they did during the election.

The only issue with mexicans, is the gangs. If that problem can get taken care of, then we are all good. Its amazing that literally every people on the planet can be united by their common hatred of niggers.

I've known girls who've literally had to leave towns or move out of state because of fucking a nigger

Blacks and Hispanics can't even live among themselves without killing each other constantly retard why do you think they were brought over here in the first place

>Most Americans are cool with mexicans, we just don't like illegals, and we absolutely hate dreamers.

Midwesterners, Northwesterns and Pennsylvanians despise niggers and spics for ruining their cities. The only ones who actually like them are retarded Southwesterners who think they're le based nonwhites. Most of us want European immigration to return and to completely bar mestizos and other trash from coming here.

"We" what is this "we"?

Neither did I vote or advocate for that cuck. I wasn't even born at the time.
So how are you gonna place the fault on me?

Very true. American niggers, muslims, and illegal american spics are indeed the most hated beings on this planet right now.

Yeah, brilliant idea dipshit. Wait till you see the niggers make demands out of you, whiteboi!

>we would be glad to have you
Fuck off pussy, if he doesn't even want to side with his own kind why the fuck would we want him?

>goes against everything that makes the west great ie. law and order and makes you no different in mindset to some subsaharan nigger warlord.
LOL
This is why the West will die. What a fucking coward you are to compare removing a disease from our lands to some feral nigger warlord. Jesus Christ, we're so done.
Your law and order won't mean jack shit when the spic culture of beheadings and brutal crime come to your neighborhood.

Spics will be 30% of the population by 2050 if the immigration act isn't changed. While blacks will shrink down to 10%.

You should've taken our niggers instead, you're already mixed mutts so it wouldn't make a difference.

>Texas
Yeah man and the red and white on our flag represents that!

These assholes don't know shit about Tejas though dude.
Tejanos fought against the Meixcans with us.
In huge percentage fought in every war.
Listen to fucking country music.
Work hard and contribute to our economy.
And in South Texas drink bud light more than white people.

I'm in heritage but from the area the Texas Revolution happened. It was Tejanos and Anglos vs spain. Tejanos are our brothers.
Look up backaroo

>Tejanos are our brothers, we don't mind them fucking our wives

t.every texan on Sup Forums

Oh but keep blaming Flyover states for all your problems. A lot of Europeans are actually moving here and leaving shitholes like yours. lmao

Blacks don't really spread out they stay put for the most part. They're not really an issue if you don't go around them. Spics on the other hand spread like wildfire.

Was america threatened by the literal hordes of third world subhumans that came flooding into the country from ireland, italy, poland, russia and germany none of which knew english and many of which where fucking communists? No it wasn't and infact many of them became part that 90% that your so proud of. If white america actually grew a pair and did what it did back then and assimilated then this wouldn't be a problem but instead you'd rather fantasize about mass deportation that will never happen all while turning anyone that might want to positively associate with white america against you because you're too fucking autistic to compromise

tl;dr kys since you're not helping your cause

I've never met one Un20's Tejano in my life that votes dem. I live here

Yeah they have their black land and if they demand gib me dats we'll starve them out.
In a white ethnostate blacks will be easily spotted and taken care of whether they need to be killed or deported.

>wishes we would just accept him
Are your fellow beaners really THAT bad?