I killed ISIS Terrorists in Syria. Ask me Anything

I joint the YPG and went to Syria. You can ask me anything and I will answer if it does not incriminate me or reveal my identity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObyA1lW2OKY
youtube.com/watch?v=sPy9qwYnc2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z-A0RFkEpjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EiTZV5iV-xc
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/769839570359902208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How many Mossad agents did you kill?

Oh. You're a Kurd. Fuck you.

None.
Im Swiss. I lived with the Kurds and fought side by side but I'm ethnically 100% Swiss.

So basically you are a muderer?

Do you regret killing people? Does anything haunt your thoughts?

This is not a LARP. I would like to get this rolling so you can ask me about my experience there or what kind of people I met or our fight against ISIS.

This

Do your commanders or whateaver your superious are called know about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ObyA1lW2OKY

N1C3 L4RP1N6 F4660T

How is your life after you became a murderer and are literally not better than them?

I don't get this bullshit, what is wrong with you?

Fucking LARPER.

>being 100% swiss
>going to desert to kill
>bragging on Sup Forums

fuck off

Do you like hurting other people?

Yes legally. Im a combatant, a volunteer of the YPG. It is not illegal to shoot terrorists.

No There were bad people. Most ISIS terrorists are foreign fighters that use the local guys as human shields. They came to kill and plunder. Ive seen some heavy shit and I've seen dead people and you meet great people that suddenly never talk to you again because they died. That is traumatic as fuck.

No.

Amazing woman and guys fought beside me. They deserve their own country for sure. Yes the terrorists are humans too and it is heartbreaking to watch the captured ones beg for their lives and yes I've seen YPG soldiers kill captured isis terrorists without any trial on the other side there is no court to hand them over.

>no watermarks
>no proof of claims whatsoever

Hi, i am foreign sage fighter, ama.

The Kurds deserve a country by now.

were you there for the 7.3 earthquake?

This is not about bragging. You don't have to feel defensive. Nobody is taking anything away from you. You will get your limelight one day.
Dont hate on others experiences.

post pic with timestamp, of a souvenir

or you're bullshitting

What you are talking about, the answer is yes or no.
Remember arab spring when watching the video

No idea what that refers to.

How many qt YPG fighters did you bang?

youtube.com/watch?v=sPy9qwYnc2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z-A0RFkEpjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EiTZV5iV-xc
you would have felt some shaking if you were there

Im paranoid as fuck. I didn't get interviewed or anything after my return but I don't want to risk being identified. Im not sure but I think I might have shot Turkish soldiers that were engaging our position. It was killing me when returning home over Turkey.

Fuck off Kurd Lover. We know you were actually supporting ISIS in secret.

What’s it like killing someone?
How do you avoid over thinking or stressing on the battlefield?
What’s the point of traveling to Syria to kill people? (Don’t delude yourself your doing it to better their lives, you wouldn’t go there if there wasn’t a war on)

Jesus, Germany what happened to that martial spirit of yours "nothing better than them". So your family isn't better than some commie mud farmer raping your women and expelling 15 million Germans.

The chicks are in the YPJ. Yes one gets around. You never see the same people twice if you don't want to.

How many people did you kill for sure, and what did you feel?

You pull on a metal trigger that makes your finger numb and a bullet is flying out. I never shot someone point blank from a short distance but I have shot at someone that was shooting at me and then that person stopped shooting and I then found that person on the street dead. Shooting at targets just makes the noice go away, its like you shoot and then the bullets stop flying towards you. The more you hit the quiter it slowly gets.

I shat my self, I shaked, sweating, fainting, puking, you cant stop it. Adrenalin rushing, blurry vision, running, the noice. I didn't control it. Its like on drugs.

I wanted to kill terrorists, I felt it was a legal way to murder someone who would definitely deserve to die.

>fighting for the kurds
I have less respect for the kurds than I do for ISIS

How was their training?

Fuck off, Ahmed. And take all your cultural Marxist friends with you.

5? maybe more? First time I could not believe that its really happening but as long as you believe its just you can live with it. Surprising.

What's the worst atrocity you witnessed?

What about loneliness? How can you understand your Kurdish comrades? I’d hate to be fighting with fuckers who can’t understand me. What’s the general profile of western fighters? I’m guessing a lot of idealistic types sprinkled with a few nut jobs?

do your children know you play favorites? poor things

nice larp

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. It feels like how it will be when the whole Islam dust settles.

Kurs feel like the future, they are like us. Woman and man are pretty much equal. And after the ISIS episode I don't think they want to go back to the shit they had before. They 100% deserve their own state.

I had training in Switzerland before. Its a shorter weak sauce version with heavier older weapons where you learn the BARE basics. but it gave me confidence to shoot an AK.

Every parent with multiple children has a favored child, and it's deifnitely not the paki/afghan-tier mountain pooks that act like total fucking niggers all of the time and fail to grab land for their imaginary herding nation because they are too dumb to compete even with other sand niggers. At least ISIS had aesthetic and punch.

Dead people on the streets is horrible and I didn't get used to it. But the worst is watching someone getting shot and dying without anything you can do about it to help. Watching someone in pain struggling to keep to live is the worst I've ever experienced.

But you didn't feel remorse, or guilt?

>They 100% deserve their own state.
They are incapable of forming their own state. If they could do it, it would exist. Simple as that.

Did you kill any nafris ?
If yes how many ?

You'd be surprised how many foreigners came to join the YPG. Lots of NUmale wannabe soldiers. Old veteran fucks. Lots of people with fake stories and shit loads of Antifa. Some Cool Vets, some people were plain and simple to good in shape to be vets or civilians, I swear I think some of them were US Soldiers send by their government to support the Kurds, unofficially of course.

Lots of Kurds speak English so I didn't have much of a problem but it was stressing when they shout at you to stop or run or come or go but you pick up words and remember what they mean.

What does YPG think about Russian Intervention? What do they think about Iran?

What’s the point? Why not live a comfy life. You’ll be lucky to avoid prison. It’s not like Spain in the 30s. Most people who went to Syria were either: losers, thrill seekers or crazies. A good few westerners died or even killed themselves before capture and for what? The Kurds are dirty too. Iraqi Kurds are criminals and oclan has a personality cult.

assad, turkey, iran, iraqi shiite government will fuck you good in syria very soon you israeli american agent commie motherfucker

by the way we killed 200 of your kurdish guerillas inside turkey only in last month

No regrets no remorse, if you Join Daesh you wave your life away to the lowest scum on earth and are guilty. After being captured they all cry and beg some shout at you and try to guilt trip you I asked what they were shouting and it was not worth translating to me. What they have done there is not to be forgiven.

Ignorant idiot. The turks, Iraqi and Syrian Governments won't let them.But I'm pretty optimistic. They will and deserve their own country.

5 Maybe more? before I went there fantasised about tattooing "kafir" in arabic with a kill count on my wrist but those are pathetic immature dreams and the shit you experience there makes you grow up. I didn't count.

Isn't the YPG communist?

these pkk fighters infiltrated turkey from syria ypg and we humiliated them by displayin naked in public last month

come here and free your comrades you communist bitch

you escaped from turkey like a little faggot

these are your comrades in your so called kurdish capital diyarbekir surrendered to turkish forces naked again

Based on your experience, what is the Kurd's greatest weakness and how can we exploit it to defeat them?

Ok I admit I didn't like the worship of that dude either. It creeped me out and I think it could be their Achilles heel turning sour into some weird dictatorship again. It feels like the Middle East is maturing, forbidding the beards and the veils, seen how woman are equals and seeing all tribes working together but there is the feeling that it all could go sour really fast.

Scared shitless. We never knew it Assad and Russia would turn on us and stop tolerating us. Also the danger of being between the US and Assad and Russia.

Im pretty certain that I shot and killedTurkish soldiers. Im not telling you this to hurt you but to realise that they fucking helped ISIS to hold positions. You are in the wrong. I would not be surprise to see Turkey getting destabilised in the future.

What made you leave?

you kurdish commie faggot there are like 300 turkish special forces inside syria. so called turkish troops are FSA troops.

turkish backed fsa entered syria and you ypg cowards flee like true cowards you are

LOOK AT SYRIA MAP YOU WILL SEE TURKISH BACKED FSA IN SYRIA AT THE HEART OF SO CALLED YOUR KURDISTAN

without american air support you are basically nothing

anyway we are fucking you despite your american support and we will keep killing you forever

Jesus Christ dude, calm down. Kurds won't have it their way anyway, no need to get so riled up

did you pick up arabic and/or kurdish or did you still communicate mostly with broken translations and body language by the end of it?

also your I killed turkish soldiers post are reported to MIT, EGM and TSK

maybe they can't trace your ip here but they will know pkk kurds in switzerland make anti turk propaganda on internet

I didn't see anything Communist but Ive seen loads of Antifa, Think about it there are antifa people walking around with Combat experience. that is a fucked up thought. I don't have a political affiliation but I admit I am leaning towards the right and used to have Neo right templar pro white kinda views but I grew up.

You brag all you want about how your people treat the Kurdish. Its nothing to be proud of. You behave like cockroaches and step with your feet on human rights.

The Kurds will have their own country. Deal with it.

Imagine the Middle East living just like us, woman without headscarfs as equals and without the islam cancer. Thats pretty much what the Kurds are. Fantastic people they just need a bit of help.
The only thing that bugs me is the whole martyrdom and personality cult etc I hope it does not pervert this amazing potential.

are these your friends you american dick sucker

may burn in hell twitter.com/Conflicts/status/769839570359902208

do you know how many kurds turkey killed in the last decade make a guess 1k or 5k or maybe 15k ;)

how many turks you killed? 1784 do the math you faggot jewish puppet

Was there ever a situation where you thought "I almost died right now"

Affraid of dying. Constant having to shit like a fountain, shit food and I experienced everything I wanted to. After shooting Turkish I decided I don't want to engage in hostile acts against a nato country.

fuck you and your whole gang of ape siblings you primitive fucking loser

Why did you help these land-grabbing cunts.
If they end up being ethnically cleansed it will be your fault.
You should've joined SAA

but I want to see the Kurds defeated desu

ISIS is the answer to the liberal power structure that is ruining western civilization

What is the best way to defeat the Kurds?

>The Kurds will have their own country. Deal with it.

do you have any idea how many years kurds are under turkish states? 1100 years

from seljuq empire to karakoyunlu federation...

1100 years turkish states and you faggots could not build a single country

ALL WESTERN SUPPORT WILL NOT SAVE YOU

CONTRARY YOUR WESTERN GOVERNMENT SUPPORT MAKE US ANGRIER

and you will pay back even harder you western government puppet

Why do roaches get so butthurt over Kurds?

senin yedi ceddini ecdadını sikeyim amk kürd piçi

götün yiyorsa kimliğini paylaş gel de kalaşnikofu senin götüne sokup saydırayım orospuçocuğu

>Amazing people who deserve to steal Arab lands
>No need for courts tho

we killed 40k kurds since pkk established

pkk killed 5k turks since then despite all your governments support it

suck american israeli dick even harder

maybe they will protect you like they did in kirkuk iraq in this year ahahaha

Who gives a shit retard

Yes, that makes you quit really really fast.

its basically capturing Streets, walking in talking to the people one by one, trying to figure out who is who. Getting pinned down and not able to leave is the worst that can happen to you. Those moments make you think: thats it. I will die here. I even wrote down some gibberish to my family. I recorded a video for them. Its fucked up.

I AM NOT KURDISH. Telling me how many Kurds your people have killed does not impress or hurt me. I don't identify as Kurdish you fucking knucklehead.

The possibility o kurdish sovereignty undermines the very existance of Turkish nation, not to mention that they've been fighting against kurdish separatists since the 80s. As for now, kurds are the biggest threat to Turkey, no wonder they act so hostile.

Did you skull fuck the jelly out of his eye sockets?

>Who gives a shit retard

your governments give kurds weapon, money and intelligence you moron with your taxmoney

BUT since kurds can't win against us and we kill more of them and destroy their weapons your money is spent for nothing

How can you let your country get flooded with muzzies and still be against getting rid of them permanently? You must really like women getting raped you suicidal bastard

They are oppressed for ages. Best people you can meet. They deserve their own safe place to live. They deserve a country and nation to represent them.

Again im not Kurdish. No point writing to me as if I represent the Kurdish people. Im not.

No idea what you are saying won't bother to google translate it. Im not Kurdish.

then you are a communist working for american or israeli government ironic isn't it

by the way turkish special forces directly killed european YPG snipers did you know them? I can share their pics and identites :))

I would not be surprise if turkey will experience a civil war or some kind of shakeup. It could get really ugly.

suck my cock turkish monkey

this YPG spokesman named telal silo surrendered to turkey last week

Friendly reminder that this is an intelligence psyop thread because our new play in Syria is to support the Kurds against Assad / Russia / Iran rather than the "moderate rebels"

You seem upset. Just chill and let others post as well. I cant change your view and I won't try. I don't care about your opinion and you have nothing interesting to say.

bend over naked you kurd just like your guerillas LITERALLY did to turkish troops in mugla (above pic)

I want to tear apart your neck with my bare hands. tomorrow I will certainly beat the shit out of a random kurd you fucking american government bitches

Hi Achmed !

I did see really well build guys from the US and Australia among us and I could swear those were secretly from the US military.... So im pretty certain they are already there.

What an idiot. Beating up a random Kurd because you read something on Sup Forums that you didn't like. Absolute moron. You proove the Kurds right.

If It hadn't happened by now, then it won't happen at all. Erdogan has already secured his power, so it's too late for that, or so I think. The most likely shakeup to happen is Turkey attempting to invade Kurdistan, I legit think that they will try to pull off something crazy like that

How disciplined are they? Are they more similar to drug cartels or an actual army?

I think too. But then its game on.

this is my permanent email: [email protected]

tell me your identity I dont care you are member of any secret service or terrorist org just give me your identity and I will kill you in swissland

I dont give a shit if you are a soldier or officer in your country or anything else I'm gonna kill you just give me your identity if your brave enough you fucking american jewish bitch

I'm gonna share my real facebook in email

just mail me bitch

Just ignore the turkroaches, they don't deserve the replies they're getting.

Yeah sure, I know Kurds I've been to Turkey several times.
Fucking marxist faggots.

Now explain to me how exactly they deserve Omar oil fields on the eastern bank of Deir Ezzor. Is that Kurdish majority area?

Kurds seized the opportunity of national weakness to team up with Daesh and fucking Israel, betray their own state, then ethnically cleansed Arab lands and now they're LARPing as if they have their own state. They don't.

This is a land/oil grab and you know it.

Is there still a war going on ?
Can people still join the fight ?

PS last time I was in Switzerland, it was full of Turks, so beware. Hope you're using some kind of VPN/proxy. Don't visit any link here.

The YPJ (womans protection unit) is really strict but after decades of being put down and raped they pride them selfs very much of being strict and disciplined. Over all not too bad, I guess enough to kick Turkish and ISIS ass. :)

all westerners and their governments support kurds against us and they can't win or even control a single village inside turkey

what happened in kirkuk will happen in syria

assad and turkish troops will fuck your kurdistan you western bitches

MARK MY WORDS you keep dreaming civil war in turkey

you have no idea whats going to happen your little toyboy kurds