Times Sup Forums has gone too far

>A husband and wife were shot dead in their Virginia home three days before Christmas by a 17-year-old boy they had warned their daughter not to date because of his racist views, according to officials and news accounts.

>A few days before her death, Ms. Kuhn-Fricker emailed administrators at her daughter’s high school and attached images of social media posts she attributed to her daughter’s boyfriend that included anti-Semitic and homophobic content and referred to Hitler, Nazi book burnings and white supremacy, The Post reported.

>Ms. Kuhn said detectives believed Ms. Kuhn-Fricker and Mr. Fricker checked on their daughter on Friday morning and found the 17-year-old in her bedroom, leading to a confrontation that ended in their deaths.

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/parents-killed-after-warning-daughter-about-boyfriend-s-racist-views-family-says/466460423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source: startribune.com/parents-killed-after-warning-daughter-about-boyfriend-s-racist-views-family-says/466460423/

What about that time Sup Forums convinced a guy to tape up his cat's arms and legs then put it on the skateboard?

They didn’t just tell their daughter, they told the kid’s school and principal. I wish this kind of thing would happen more.

I wonder how many other murders were committed that same day across the country and how many of the murderers were white.

>attempt to ruin young adults life by getting him expelled from school for his personal views, going so far as to stalk his social media and send problematic posts to his school
>get killed
Not bad, kid.

>inb4 Sup Forums celebrates their death

This kid was mentally unstable. Even the worst poltards know that you don't post stormfag shit on your public facebook profile for all your family and friends to see. Who does that shit?

mmmm i love the smell of dead liberals in the morning. if this happens enough times maybe virginia will go red again.

First thing I noticed when I read through the article. They didn't deserve to get shot by a psycho but we can admit that they were being very prissy about the whole situation.

>Ms. Kuhn-Fricker and Mr. Fricker
What kind of cuck lets his wife hyphenate his name?

She tried to ruin his life over memes and resistance to anti-white hate.

Someone that's not a cucked coward.

Okay kiddo, time for bed. You know how edgy you get when you get sleepy.

A moment of silence for the heroic thought-reporter. Dead in the line of duty.
Also,
>Ms. Kuhn-Fricker and Mr. Fricker

>in before it was the daughter that posted the nazi shit on his facebook to trigger her parents and manipulate him into killing her parents so she could enjoy the life insurance payout.

You call it going too far, we call it putting in work. In all seriousness though, this board is satire

>“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” Ms. Kuhn-Fricker said in her email to the school. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”

Even if she couldn't have foreseen the consequences, she instigated them. And for what? To shame some edgy teenaged dipshit? To get him kicked out of school? She was self-righteous and petty, and I have no pity for people like that.

nothing of value was lost

liking dead commies shouldn't be an edgy opinion, nice meme flag btw

he needed a gf more than she needed parents. makes sense

Kek. Unironically this

This. It's obviously an overreaction on the part of the kid but if you attempt to ruin someone's life the way they did and you don't expect that the person may attack you, you're a moron.

Hello nupol

this. these 'people' ('adults', supposedly) tried to screw him and ended up waking the dragon. idiots all round who got what they deserved, and the little shit is going to jail like he deserves. justice served

No torture??? 4/10. Try harder kid.

This guy understands natural order kek

How did 17 years old get a gun?

Probably the highschool arms dealer. Spoiler: they were illegal

Wanting to have an amicable and normal relationship with family and friends doesn't make you a cucked coward.

Just use an anonymous or fake profile, or wait until you find the right people before revealing your power level. No need to be a fucking autist like that kid

Cucks get the rope first.

How do 17 year olds get weed? Heroin? Crack? Pain pills? Are you retarded?

Nah put them out like rabid animals they were trying to ruin his life over thought crimes. anything more explicit would be of propaganda value to leftist. But the law is the law and he has to pay for his crimes. But one life for 4 dead marxist? good.

>How did 17 years old get a gun?
good grades?

Yeah pretty much.
They stalk, and cause problems for someone they say is mentally unstable, and think what? He is going to react logically. The article itself is nothing but pure innuendo. Also the first comment was about racist tea party people. As if they were ever alt right.

>this

agreed. If it was some roach who was a 17 year old she'd simply overlook his edgy islamic views as being that of an angsty teenager...while for someone of her own race...must have life ruined . Fuck her...but as I said before murder is murder but oh well...he life was already ruined being branded.

Paying a slight bit of attention to where they are kept at home?
I got into my fathers gun cabinet when I was 12, he kept the key above a doorway behind a decoration so I climbed a chair. Put some holes in a few coyotes that were attacking my dog when I was home alone.

>this board is satire

lol

mr Fucker and mrs Kunt Fucker.

Don't marry a cunt who won't change her name.

This has got lefty stench all over it.

They were probably trying to encourage the young mrs kunt fucker to fuck niggers and she rebelled.

same way cartel spics in mexico get theirs...illegally.

i guess boomers have been put on notice. on the bright side the parents dont have to worry about it anymore.

No great loss then?

You shouldn't talk shit on the internet if you cannot back it up in real life

They paid the toll

I made the mistake of reading the comments on that article. I now have cancer.

Sauce?

Did the pupper survive ?

Yep. Needed her back leg stapled back together, lived to be 17.

Jews are matrilineal

it's less about deserving with leftists than it is about what must happen
leftists must be put on notice that the social underclass they made is coming back to bite them in their asses
the white man awakens

Kid should walk based on these new revelations.

neat quads

That was badass of you. 90% or 12 year olds here would be pissing and shitting themselves

>Jews are matrilineal
and other myths

Why would you want amicable relationships with people that think you're a Nazi for not hating white people? Trying to appease people who will hate you for your thoughts is the definition of being cucked.

I'm sure you go through life never offending anyone just so you can never experience social Inconvenience. You're such a wimp.

It's the media saying it's nazi stuff, would need to see the posts to tell if they actually are or not. That being said they tried to ruin his life and that got a reaction out of him, him being a kid and not fully developed mentally caused that reaction to go a bit over board, I guess they win though because they did ruin that kids life. Although I can't say I wouldn't do the same if somebody tried and succeeded in ruining my life.

Dude how can people get guns if it's not legal WT!? It's literally impossible because it's illegal!

This is why we need "common sense" gun laws.

your dad said go to bed
Go. To. Bed.

This is the end result when you try to patrol peoples thoughts and beliefs via your own virtuous bullshit. Perhaps they should have focused on raising a child that respected them instead of being liberal faggots. It sounds like he was just an edge lord using the "alt right" as way to piss off everyone around him while at the same time just being a fucking psycho in general. These type of stories are fake news because they make complete assumptions due to their own bias despite their being more evidence that there is more to the story.

It's Virginia... It's insanely easy.

Mr. Cunt said the same thing.

Good work kid. Two less commies in this world is what I call progress.

who would really want their children dating alt right faggots?

At least they would be dating men

Parents should have minded their own business desu. I mean, if you think the guy really is some evil nazi, why the fuck would you confront him?
Boomers are stupid, got darwined, end of story.

So they tried to ruin his life by "telling on him" and instead they get their lives ruined? Punishment suits their crime I guess.

>men
lol

Wouldn't a true progressive liberal want their child to date whomever they wanted? Too bad they failed as parents and didn't instill proper values like not being a whore and not fucking psycho edge lords.

>parents dox 17 y/o bf of their daughter
>get killed by said boy
pottery

wat?

>look up someone's public social media
>WOOOOOOA DOXED THEY DOXED HIM GOOD!
Are you actually retarded>

>be openly racist
>post racist things on social media
>gets called out for it
>howcanthishappen.jpg
>murder the parents who told on him
hmmmm.. really makes you think

>justifying patricide
subhuman canadian

Yep really this should be the normal response to every attempt by some faggot liberal to ruin someone's life with their faggotry.
>Oh no he said some word that hurts my feelings! Expel him! Fire him! Drive him to suicide! The world is better off without him!
Those faggot parents committed the worst violence, excommunication for thought crimes. They deserved what they got, and their fate should be shared by everyone who acts similarly.

>stalking victim kills his stalkers

justice

>Mowed a swastika onto the front lawn

This wins 2017 by a very large margin.

manlier than the leftist cucks who dare to call themselves men

The two twerps wanted trouble, they wanted to disrupt his life, now their life is disrupted permanently.
She said he was "spreading hate." Well, he then spread her dumbass all over the floor.
Fuck all 3. Nice little win-win-win
I bet the daughter will be getting a nice insurance check and inheritance, too. "Thanks mom and dad!"

>revenge for self-righteous, petty public shaming
although killing people is too extreme, I find this idea inspiring. the destruction caused by virtue signalling is underestimated. more attention needs to be brought to why it is wrong.

The kid had his own private DotR

They had it coming by breaking NAP.

They were socially aggressive.

Clearly the Sup Forums community needs to explain why they didn't go to the police earlier when this terrorist first showed signs of being radicalised.

I'm willing to bet the father had nothing to do with it. It says the mom emailed the school. Also she has a hyphenated last name so you know she is a strong independent woman who doesn't need permission from a man.

cry about racism in hell Boomer fucks. Kid is based.

>killing people is too extreme

Sure is nu-pol in here.

So if somebody kills based on ideology, it's not extreme?

Patricide is when you kill your own parents. This just plain ol revenge killing for trying to ruin someones life at a young age.

>t.nupol

Nice trips.

Seems like he got it the worst. He married a crazy person who provoked another crazy person killing the whole lot of them.

*into killing the whole lot of them

This.
A lot of psycho girls pull this shit.

I saw this on the news while with my family on christmas. I started laughing at the fact it was a polack. My brother is the only one in my family that knows I am pro fash and go on Sup Forums. He looked at me and I just had the stupidest smile on my face.
Come on guys, killing your gfs parents is stupid. hahah. YOU TOOK IT TOO FAR.
Save the rage for the day of rope.

As a pol veteran & older VIP Gold Star member of Sup Forums...
...not only do I approve of this, but I also encourage all teens to do the same when confronted with these type of (((liberal))) garbage.
This is war.
#MAGA

The fucking deserved it

snitches get stitches

Yea, snitches get stitches. Best to remember this in life, retard.

What degenerate did such a thing? he shall be dealt with the force of a thousand hellfires.

We have to get out and redpill some roasties.

his actions pretty much confirmed her accusations
plus the coward tried to blow his own head off
typical nazi

nazi boy is going to learn a lot about anal sex in juvy

He is a hero