Say hello to my newborn son...

Say hello to my newborn son. He is a very high IQ and will grow up to be a centipede! Maybe he can become President one day!

>He is a very high IQ and will grow up to be a centipede! Maybe he can become President one day!
He's already a frog Ma'am

Trips of truth. Son of Kek confirmed. Praise.

No offense but he looks like dobby.

Looks like a Jim Henson puppet

Looking at recent presidents, I'm sure he could

not trying to be mean but why the hell didnt they kill it while it was still in the womb?

That thing is going to be a drain on its family and society its entire life.

The body of an aryan and the brain of a nigger (get it?)

>belgian
>brussels capital

>criticizing the politicians of any other country

the EU has a permanent dildo in your ass, faggot.

Micrpcephalia is natures way of saying your parents that she hates them.

Pro-lifers are brainlets, that's why.

Why is abortion bad again? Cheaper than having to care for that mongoloid for the rest of his useless life.

>and will grow up to be a centipede
Like pic related?

Fuck

That kid could have a bright future in Australian politics

El Goblino?

That's not possible
The line is too long and the more feces pass from one body into the other the more they get depraved from nutrients because over-digestion
At least 70-80% of the people on the end will die because no way to eat and only the guy at the front can eat but it's impossible for a human no matter how fat to eat that much in order to keep the others behind him alive.
The human centipede is a pointless venture when you've got man walrus or nipple saws.

>dead fetus storage

Kek

>that soulless stare into nothingness

Hey, sorry to break it to you pal, but you have to inflate our baby when it is born, It is especially neccesary in the UK because if you don't it will have fucked up teeth.

big brain nibbas

Beetlejuice dust

>it was HER TURN

aww he looks just like you user

>Maybe he can become President one day!
NOT ON MY WATCH!