IT'S WORKING

qz.com/1152683/indian-it-layoffs-in-2017-top-56000-led-by-tcs-infosys-cognizant/

DRUMPF put the plug on H-1B visas, automation gets more elaborate, suddenly shitty entry-level IT workers can't come to American soil to split the difference

WILL PRABHAT EVER RECOVER??

bump fuck the pooinloos

BUMP

LMFAO YES.

Fuck Pajeets, god bless Trump.

POO IN LOO WILL NEVER RECOVER

Honestly i dont mind Indians as people. Their code sucks dick but theybare usually very nice, easy to work with, and genuinely kind people.

Sorry india bros. I like you but I love my country. Buh bye

did he died?

holy fuck my sides, why have I never seen this?

They can't work on their own, though. They have to pair-program in groups of 2 or more and even then their code is copypasta from stackoverflow, which could be years old.

just getting some rest, he's pooped

LMAOOO whites are so jealous of Indians. Look at how hard you try to keep us out.

We are happy to dominate every single industry in America because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

And this is why you poo in the loo and not on the street

It's not just India, deep learning will kill 90% of white collar jobs

They are shit as people as well, very arrogant, deceitful and smelly shitskins. I hope Trump deports the lot of them.

I used to live with an Indian family. They are an incredibly arrogant and materialistic people who love to gossip and complain. They are also very duplicitous and have no qualms with lying to better present themselves as friendly and sociable. "Genuine" is the one thing that they absolutely are not

>LMAOOO whites are so jealous of Indians.

>They are shit as people as well, very arrogant, deceitful and smelly shitskins. I hope Trump deports the lot of them.
THIS!

THE LOO

See Everything checks out

Thanks for the (You)

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>We're probably next to North Korea.
Nice pasta.

FUN FACT: India is literally worse than North Korea.

>I feel ashamed.
You should, Pajeet. Your country is a disgrace.

Poos truly are the worst. Vile, rude, and smelly animals

tl;dr

Good, India needs more plumbers.

Shit besides the complaining and gossiping they sound like me

I know this is copy poosta, but whatever. How exactly do you not tell people you're from India? Do you only interact with blind people, who can't hear and have no sense of smell?

Trump hasn't done anything substantial though. This is just due to the job market being flooded and reaching the max. The damage is done regardless.

poo in loo

bobs & vagene

Thankfully I've only ever had to deal with them on Comcast support for the most part. One time, this Indian woman was so fucking obnoxious and rude, she forced me to become the same to get her off the phone. She fixed the issue with my internet, and I was happy and thankful for that, but then was trying to sell me a cable package. I kept telling her no, over and over, and becoming more forceful every time, and she just ignored me. Finally I got fed up, said
>thanks for fixing my internet, but I do not want a cable package, I'm going to hang up the phone now.
And I hung up. Then she started fucking calling me over and over again, leaving messages about this fucking cable package. The 5th time she called back I picked up, and I was pissed. Can't remember what exactly I said, and I didn't go nuts, but she finally got the point, and left me alone.

This is an average Amerifat Mutt man.

Maybe they would think Pakistan?

India on Pooicide watch.

god bless trump

>HB1 visas are gone
Sweet, less competition to apply for a EB1 visa.