ITT: Anime that were supposed to be the next big thing but got quickly forgotten

ITT: Anime that were supposed to be the next big thing but got quickly forgotten

>next AoT they said
shame, the first episodes were really good

Would've been better without Momo

shirou is the Redman

It was a huge hit on Toonami. Unfortunately, except for in the case of The Big O, that doesn't mean shit.

Remember when WSJ tried to promote it heavily?

The constant memory wiping bullshit was what did it in.

recommend me a good anime , my niggers

I've never watched any

>that weird special with Dragonball and One Piece

Maximum shilling

Boko no Pico
Pico x Chico

To start I'd say "death note" English dub

Blue exorcist was so fucking boring, can't believe I watched the whole thing.

litteraly no one said that

chuunibyou
>haruhi 2.0

God, Toriko got such a push. Then a rushed ending.

man that piece of shit genuinely annoyed me, especially because of shit like this

Is this real

It could have been if they had wide distribution instead of Amazon Prime only. Part of what made AoT explode was it's accessibility so that even poorfags could enjoy it.

Goi are non-magic users, in that world. The wizards drain their life force gradually to power their magic.

pic related. 5pb never should have hyped it as the next steins;gate.

It would also have stood a better chance if biba wasn't a thing. The second he showed up everyone in the cast lost 20 iq points each.

Every season crunchyroll has to pick the show to push as the next big thing and man did they try to make this a thing.

>Its a KnK was only bad because of Biba episode

That was so boring

There are plenty of issues with the show besides Biba, but most of the others aren't all the sort of thing the AoT crowd would care about.