Rewatch Cool Runnings years later

>Rewatch Cool Runnings years later
>Blown away about how this is a movie where the first black bobsled team come in dead last and almost die because their bobsled is poorly maintained
>The Aryan Germans come in first
>It's a Disney movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shh, it's a hidden disney gem for a reason

hey gies... why dont we bild a time masheen and move da nuclear waste to da bast?

Where's your face?

bedder blay by da rulz, buggo

>Most famous line from the movie:
>TV Announcer: “Where are these guys from?!”
>*flash to people viewing around the world*
>Whole World: “JAMAICAAAA!!!”
If this were remade today, they would all have to scream London and the Jamaicans would gangbang John Candy’s wife.

If this were remade today John Candy would be about 300 pounds thinner.

>Where's your face?

sorry, got confuse

>hey gies... why dont we bild a time masheen and move da nuclear waste to da bast?

bedder bersion.

>hey gies... why dont we bild a time masheen and move da nuclear waste to da bast?

>bedder bersion.

Bedderer vershun...

now dat i dink about id, we'd have ta but it back millions of years ago, or it wont werk.

>shud go well

ebin :DDDD

Bad news for you Goyim. Disney was bought out by (((us))) a few years ago, and we also just bought out Fox entertainment. (((Our))) power-levels are in control of ALL film now. Nazi scum

If we gan go back a billion yers, we can mine da uranium ors dat already has decayed, and use dem for enrgee.

Because it's a true story

Like black romans and trojans and celts?

>If we gan go back a billion yers, we can mine da uranium ors dat already has decayed, and use dem for enrgee.

we'd brobly need suits to survibe da atmosbere tho, or da peoples goin back will die.

I fucking love cool running's and I'm a huge racist

I can't remember the exact details of the film, but isn't the lesson of the movie that the Jamaicans shouldn't try to be something they are not by competing against Europeans whose sport of bobsled is part of the heritage? That everybody should be proud of their own traditions instead of trying to forcefully integrate into a culture they don't belong?

If they made the movie today the Jamaicans would have won in the end instead of failed.

subtle

Feel the same about red dwarf

owait, dont steal, original idea!

Im gonna haveta padent that.

No? The message was "At least you tried"

They became bobsledders because the rich kid fucked them all over by being a bumbling retard and causing them all to fail the marathon runner selection and I'm pretty sure the comic relief negro just tagged along because why not.

Also, it's a true story.

Okay, I got it, we gan go back in time and steal gold from ships that sunk in da oshun!

Den we hide da dabloons on islands, and come back for dem latr.

genios!

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4