WHAT THE FUCK!? TRUMP'S BASICALLY OPEN FOR ASSASSINATION

Where the hell are his secret serviceman???
Creepy CNN reporter records Donald Trump and his crew while playing golf not knowing they're being recorded by a cameraman from the Meme News Network.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIQrr2VQvh4
psychologytoday.com/blog/tracking-wonder/201204/best-rest-practices-optimal-productivity-and-creativity
amazon.com/Peak-Performance-Elevate-Burnout-Science/dp/162336793X
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video link.
youtube.com/watch?v=vIQrr2VQvh4

Maybe this means he was right

CNN is sick.

lmao yes, can't wait to sell all these car batteries back to the US

Do you really think that all the security bullshit they have around your president would stop an assassin? It's like your navy with it's huge redundant aircraft carriers, all bells whistles and marching bands.

I hope I saved Donald Trump and not put him in danger by posting this information.
>feelsbad.

Ohh Dahhnaaald. DAHNAL

Dumping some redpills.

can we get the prez in a secure location plz? secure the perimeter and shoot all reporters and trespassers

FNSL
Faggots Never Stop Larping

no worries, truck of peace cock blocked cameras capturing trump on wednesday when trump said christmas day he'd be back to dc for more maganess on .

>maganess

>more maganess

I hope CNN reporters get publicly executed for being faggots

Secret Service are probably checked into hotels in the neighboring towns and perused the whole area before his arrival. They're not always obvious.

100% butthurt lol stay mad faggot kek

>the maganations of a magaman

They said for his motorcade yesterday they didnt even clear traffic. Stopped at lights, traffic flowing around them. Guess he feels a lot more at ease in W Palm Bch. CNN still needs to be banned

I believe you mean, thousands of armed and ready aircraft, more nukes than you have tanks, and a way to move back and forth from our largest Aircraft Carriers, Australia and Japan.

>wahhh
>WAHHHH
>Blumpf gets a day or two off from work
>I only work three days a week at Wal-Mart and expect that to buy seven hungry niglets an Xbox One for Christmas I spat out but Yfnmpf gets a couple days off

the other side of the medal is that people that literally cannot even right now would spontaneously combust if trump kept going all in 24/7 instead of golfing in-between

Lots of business deals are discussed playing golf anons.

He fired the SS and uses Blackwatch.
This is what happens.

Does this fat nigger ever work?

the donald has spent $91,655,424 of american taxpayer money on golf trips.
everyone is asshurt of that waste; which only benefits the trump organization, a privately owned company.
Trump has spent a third of his term at golf courses...
33.5% of his days as president have been at Trump properties.....
25.6% have been spent golfing....

I imagine twetting for several hours followed by watching 8 hours of tv and getting your briefings from fux news can be exhausting work.

The.left.can't.meme

This seems very unlikely.
Proofs?

This wouldn't really be bad had it not been for pic related.

i really wish Trump open carried. the butthurt would be astronomical

And over here you have a member of ShareBlue trying to Destroy pol.

What shit trigger discipline, worse than nigger gats.

That's not even remotely true. Jesus Christ these people stretch for anything to complain about don't they?

TWO. OVER. FUCKING. PAR.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! IMPEACH KRAUNALD DRAUMPHT NOOOOOOWW!!!

A couple points. Trump hasn't taken more trips than Obama. Whereas Obama would frequently travel around the nation for photo-ops, Trump just goes to Mar-a-Lago. Secondly, Trump treats Mar-A-Lago like a second White House. He does work there. Yet the media assumes that every day at the Mar-A-Lago is playing golf, and assumes that you can't work and play golf at the same time.

If you actually read the literature on "performance", you'll find that in high stress jobs the human brain actually requires leisure and rest. It's essential to perform optimally in literally every single mentally-strenuous domain. There's a reason Nietzsche and Kant would walk for 3 or 4 hours a day, or why Obama played basketball almost every day, or why the chess giant Magnus Carlsen tries to maximize his relaxation during tournament events instead of trying to studyf further chess openings.

lol

Trump really should secretly install a secret camera in the press office to get even.

It'd be fine if this had been applied in the past.
But, as the first stone was cast by this man, he shall fall under the rockslide.

>Obama is going to be back in Britain before Trump

It's pretty much impossible to explain this without coming off like a bullshit excuse, but there's quite a lot of science on it. Somebody who works on something 10 hours a day will be worse off than somebody who works 7 ours a day and gets 3 hours of relaxation / leisure

psychologytoday.com/blog/tracking-wonder/201204/best-rest-practices-optimal-productivity-and-creativity

amazon.com/Peak-Performance-Elevate-Burnout-Science/dp/162336793X

still getting more done than obama. thats gotta sting

Obama had a budget done.
Trump doesn't

Obama passed a bigger tax cut.

Obama passed ACA. Trump hasn't undone it.

trigger discipline? he's finna shoot some nigga yo, aint no time for discipline he all action

just shut the fuck up

just admit he is an old fart and doesn't know what he got himself into

all that in one year?

You mean like how he swore he was going to put the NG in Chicago, and didn't?

Yep.
Niggers know how to fuck people after all.

ACA was held up in the courts for years.

Besides that congress writes laws.

There is some strange third world mentality where they believe that there is one big man in charge. it works that way with warlords, but not in a republic.

You hear this shit a lot from leftists. Like Bush invaded Iraq - no he didn't. The congress voted for it and the military invaded.

Obama took out osama bin laden - no he didn't. He didn't start that war and he didn't pull the trigger, nor did he come up with the strategy.

and on and on.

Yeah, dumbass. Drumpf has done basically NOTHING he promised us to do. It's time to jump ship and vote for the democrats so they can actually fix our broken country.

>doubting the god emperor

I'm calling it now, 2018 blue wave, and then the Russians show off the same 2016 dance, and suddenly Russia gate, like unemployment, is very very real.

Same here. No Republican will win in 2018 and Drumpf will blame the inevitable crash of the market on Democrats, just like the evil fascist liar he is.

We have to impeach him now to save America...

Oh shit...

My first time Sup Forums made me nervis

Nah, Repubs keep the senate to ensure impeachment is impossible.

WTF
I hate Trump naow!!!!!

Not if we manage to kick out more of those sexual perverts and put in their place good people.

You mean fill it with shitskins and make it even more broken? Lol fuck off.

Omigosh, this makes me litrally h8 Trumps guts now!!!!!

I once supported Drumpf too, but then I saw the light. Stop being ignorant and racist and help us impeach him.

Kill yourself. No Trump means more Mexicans. Have you ever actually had to deal with them?

Trump is actually a Nazi and this just proves it!!!!

>I once supported Drmpf but then I realized I hate having a job/paying less in taxes/traditional christian values/white people/my children. Impeach now reeeeeeeeee!

This is why I no longer support Brumpf. Bigots like you are his base that makes him a bigot.

And amazingly he is getting shit done. Kind of makes you wonder if that work hard play hard saying is true.

I know... we need to tell everyone about this so hopefully some Sup Forums stalker will get an idea and do what Hilldawg do ...

Oh yeah.... Get their butt cheeks spread wide open for an angry lesbian with a huge vibrating strap on, dressed up like queen of the damned!!!

Are you actually enthusiastic about having more spics and mudslimes? Let me guess, you have the luxury of living somewhere that's so white that your interactions with non-whites are practically non-existent, right? I never had that luxury.

Kek

You guys finally made a meme.
Good job, Roy.

I have full faith in the Secret Service.

If you're not convinced that the President was 100% safe I encourage you to phone your local SS office and let them know the fact that CNN was making surreptitious recordings has made you concerned for the President's future well-being. Most likely they will take a note and they will ask if you have any credible threats. But if enough people say they are concerned it will definitely reach The Brass and they will tighten the screws, as it were.

About what?

I just want America to thrive and it can't do that under the hatefilled leadership of Drumpf....

rollin for head of isis

>CNN is reduced to filming while hiding in bushes.

America can't thrive if it's not white. Can you think of a single brown country that you would want to live in?

Imagine some butthurt lefty springing out of the Bushes, brandishimg.

Trump goes for his ankle strap and plugs the guy dead.

TOP FUCKING KEK!!!

Japan thrives, Turkey thrives, Mexico thrives.

America is not thriving because we're not diverse enough....we're not thriving because Trump is president. We were better off under Obama.

It’s easy to be confident you’ll survive when you are the world’s most advanced time traveler.

>step into time machine
>set dial for tomorrow night
>visit yourself before you go to bed
>see that you’re still alive
>ask self if there was anything you could have done better that day
>create paradox cuz fuck it
>laugh at cia niggers with their McTime machines as they manifest out of nowhere to assassinate you but miscalculate coordinates and get stuck in the White House drywall
>send them to prehistoric America for laughs and see how long it takes em to get back
No worries

newfag OUT OUT OUT!

Let me guess...

Two Scoops
Two Over Par

Two Terms

Don't forget
2 Fresh
2 Fly

actually concerning.

Wait what...

This is pretty fucked up I'm kinda nervous now.

Can't trust CNN kikes they'll try to hire a hit if it comes down to it I'm sure.

Can we just round the media kikes up already ffs...

>Japan
>brown
If democrats were pushing to accept more Japanese, I don't think anyone would care. Also Japan is one of the most racist countries out there when it comes to immigrants.

>Mexico and Turkey
>thriving
Lmao. You do realise that like half of Mexico is controlled by cartels and the government is outrageously corrupt, right? And that Turkey recently had an attempted military coup and is run by a religious extremist dictator?

The Japanese are not brown, however, their country is a mess socially.

its a camera filter to make boomers and goyim like you panic, or pretend to so even stupider people than you (i know hard to believe they exist) believe what you have to say about it, ad nauseam. a terrible game of telephone that never ends

Kek

Also
>Mexico
>thrives
Why the fuck are we allowing illegals into the US then? Why can't they go thrive in Mexico?

Comped

Tick
>talk Time

>what is multitasking

You're saying that the bushes and trees were added in afterwards?

Kek that's some next level schizophrenia.

you're right, but he won't be assassinated by (((them))) because he is their guy.
some faggot atheist redditor might still get some ideas though, but there aren't many crazy enough people to throw their life into the trash like that.

>25.6% have been spent golfing
>watches 8 hours of TV
>too much time tweeting
>less than a year in office
and yet he still managed to get more shit done than any other president in my lifetime. get fucked, soyboy

You nervous?

lol never go full retard

Japan is the actual MOST homogeneous large population on the entire fucking planet. Passing the Jap govt N1 Full fluency language test only gets you 15 points towards the 70 needed to apply for High skilled immigration to Japan.

Turkey thrives? Yes a thriving Islamic dictatorship in the making

Mexico thrives? Lol tens of thousands dead from drug war, Cartel corruption in every level of goverment "plata o plomo" style. So violent its spilling into tourist areas despite military presence, Tripadvisor being used for covering up bad reviews about tourists being raped and attacked while in tourist ares

You are a fucking joke LMAO

Naw. Just not a pussy hatter like yoursrlf.

This guy wrote a wrap song for Hilldawg:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

He said with all the problems the US is facing, implying that if you’re supposed to be doing a job and it’s going really bad you shouldn’t be taking days off. Whereas if things are going ok, which they are, you can.

this is horse shit. Obama spent $100,000,000 just on holiday trips which do not account for White House parties, sports visits, concerts, Hawaii, overseas trips, special order hotdogs.
besides, if he is golfing is just proves that he is a far superior President than what we've had in so many years. able to golf and run the country and fucking fix it at the same time

no you retard see
security let some cameraman be a fucking aspie in the bushes, bc they dont really give a shit about reporters; these reporters are known people, pre-screened before being able to enter the compound. randoms arent just padded down at the door then shrugged at

and chances are its not even 'in the bushes'
they just use camera angles to make it seem this way.

He said, while wearing two long twisty hairs in front of both ears:

>I make a play fucking up your whole life
>there are levels to this shit, you and I know
>bitch, be humble, sit down.

Whoever writes these rap songs was sending a message.

Gawwwwww Lee

Ain't that right, Bill?