How do you redpill a woman who is against monogamy?

I understand that some people on here share the same belief, but for those that put meaning on sex in terms of commitment, morality and strictly a monogamous act, how do you redpill a woman who thinks putting that kind of value on sex is bad?

or better yet, how do you debate against her when she uses lines such as "my body my rules"

also to clarify this is hypothetical, I am not actually trying to get a promiscuous woman to be monogamous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4nzgF664U
youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4
thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dobut most of them even really think that way

even though I am not trying to persuade one specifically, I know many who do

tell her to fuck off? Honestly why would you even want to invest time in a girl like that?

>to clarify this is hypothetical, I am not actually trying to get a promiscuous woman to be monogamous
leaf education

just fuck her real good then ignore her and shell do anything you want dude
u gotta put ur nose up that pussy

>BEING SO RETARDED THAT THINKING WHAT I SAID ISN'T RELEVANT IN A HYPOTHETICAL

It is not possible to redpill a promiscuous woman.

Promiscuous women do not make suitable mothers, and it is always a mistake to become involved with one.

Promiscuous women are a more like a public utility, such as a urinal. They serve a particular social function, but they are not good mothers or faithful companions.

I put a lot effort into monogamy. It was a failure.

Most men do not respect it, and take a woman
for granted who did not whore herself out.

I'll stick with dogs, and raising my children. I'm not interested in mutant gonorrhea. Society has collapsed.

youtube.com/watch?v=rW4nzgF664U

>fuck a woman who likes fucking multiples of dudes
??????????

Rape

rape every man she sleeps with

You don't. You look for a woman that isn't.

You don't. You'd be better off focusing that energy on something else that will reap benefits. Most likely the woman has already slept around. Convincing her monogamy is the right way means she's been doing it the wrong way. Ever try telling a woman she's wrong? Good luck with that.

Sleep with hookers from backpage OP.

You don’t. Women are too fucking stupid and only react on emotions. The men that accept this behavior from women need to be hung publicly and physically emasculated. Betacucksoybugboys are the root of the problem.

Thts teh spirts!

A woman would be stupid to get married and commit to one man these days. How boring would that be for her to just wait on the man and take care of him like some mom. Women need freedom now that they have money.

Their lives will self-redpill them, though sadly by the time that happens she’ll be a 35 year old single mother to a mixed race baby and it will be far too late for her. People should know by now that being a disgusting whore is a bad way to live, all you need to do is look at one to see that it’s true. But yet so many of them choose that path regardless...

Tl;dr you can’t.

You can’t redpill any woman by their very nature and the very idea of “needing” to redpill a woman is flawed. Womens’ opinions shouldn’t actually be of importance and therefore whether they are redpilled or not is irrelevant.

It’s not a matter of whether they “want” to be traditional and adhere to male authority, it’s that male authority should just be rule whether they agree with it or not.

Memes , lots and lots of memes
youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4

Cuck or whore spotted

Womens so-called freedom is actually the submission of men and it is upon the backs of men that they have their privilege.

People talk about white male privilege. That was something that was taken and truly earned by blood and sweat. Every right and every thing women have has been given to them by men.

And our answer is at hand.

He/she is right.

I have enough money that I don't need you or
want you around me if I choose to.

How is that hard to understand? It's no
different than MGTOW.

She'll get redpilled on her own, eventually, via life experiences. Or she won't. Not your problem or battle.

get her pregnant then ghost her

you guys should give up on women and form stronger connections with other men.. even intimate connections if I may be so bold to suggest.

>greentexting your beta rage
lel

The short answer is you dont they're already to far gone at that point
T. Guy who tried to get two different poly girls to go monogamous

It is a waste of time trying to get people to be something other than you are.

The core of the problem is that sluts have daddy issues. Always, there is no exception. 100% of the girls I have been with called me Daddy. There is only one way to solve that whoring problem, sadly. It is to replace her dad in some subconscious manner. Then it is up to you to have control and authority over that slut.

>t. I am a sugar daddy who fuck bitches +10 years younger.

Well the first thing you need to do is convince me that monogamy is "redpilled" and then maybe you can try convincing someone in real life.

Here look at this post OP. For every slut it takes a man to bang her. Men used to lead but now they don't and then you go around complaining about the gender that follows that they're worthless. No my dude men enable this society women just follow.

only solution

Political disenfranchisement.

Ask why being a slut doesnt bother her, not in a mean way either, put it seriously and in a neutral tone (but with slight disgust).
If you are doing what you should be, your fit and at least financially independent. Women strive for social acceptance, hearing this is how many people might think of her will plant the seed.
It's similiar with everything else, I have redpilled 14 women into wanting marriage and kids (they were not my type but I did my part). It can take time, and humor and charm help, but if they look at you with desire, it puts in their head that the same notions are shared by that "type" of guy.

You give her the cyanide pill and save the world from many cases of herpes and who the fuck knows what else.

> how do you redpill a woman who is against monogamy?

You don't. You get a second wife and have twice as many kids!

>Being this Jewish

kys

Why should I listen to someone I know is going to lead me to disaster just because he has a penis? How is this logical?

You can't. The immoral woman can't be redeemed. the Bible even says so, that's why you have to burn them alive at the stake. You know, just to set the example, like they used to do in the glorious days of knights and chivalry.

The only good advice here.

>arguing logically with women
You don't

Noooo...why would you even go down on a woman who isn't even willing to not stick other cocks inside her while seeing you???? You're a literal cuck. I have straight up told women I don't eat puss unless things are more serious, and voila, suddenly they want things more serious, and I think the plain honesty disarms them and their golden pussy complex.

Amen.

You beat her.

Social Engineering right there.

Do this, this really smart and effective.

You don't. You say "next" and move on. A woman who openly states sex should be meaningless and free has been damaged. It's not something she decided, so you can't talk her out of it. Find one that's not broken that way if you want any chance that you won't be cheated on.

Women aren't for or against anything and you can't redpill them. You can influence a woman the way you would influence an animal or a child. That's it.

Fuck her son.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#yesallmuslims #metoo #justicefortrayvon #aidsreliefforhaiti

You don't need to redpill your women, OP. They redpill themselves after they get over their toxic bad boy phase.

Women get tired of running around and not getting enough sleep. When they get tired of their wild life, they want a good responsible guy.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Whores are not worth the investment.
Wish her well, tell her you could have loved her forever...and then tell her good bye.
Turn and walk away....do not look back.
NEXT !!!

First, what most anons saying is correct: never invest energy in a whore and expect her to mold to what you want. Keep yourself busy doing guy shit, build stuff with your hands, ignore her calls when you're busy doing man stuff, and by all means use a rubber. You'll find out that once you've dicked her down and ignored her enough, she'll clammer for your attention. The thing is though, she'll unironically get on your nerves by that point and you won't care. Women truly follow men but almost never when you're consciously trying to lead. It's like trying to leash train a dog. You just walk and don't give them the choice to throw you off course and eventually shit irons out.

Brilliantly said.

>beatings

not a meme. I can't understand why western society underestimates the power of beatings. yes it can't really change woman mind but it keeps her busy thinking of pain. women really need beatings. it's indeed a criminal act but what if all of a sudden thousands of men start to beat?

I remember when I was a kid my dad used to beat my mom regularly and they're a good couple now they love each other no divorce or no something

Lol

>A woman who openly states sex should be meaningless and free has been damaged.

This is true. See #5.

I smell troll.

I'm 100% serious about every words of it

I myself sometimes beat my ex girlfriends and it improved our relationship

however you should not beat her everyday like a maniac or drug abuser you should beat her or slap her hard when she pushes you too much or when she tries to test you

you let her become a crazy cat lady.

No wonder Istanbul is so fucked.

>pic unrelated

>getting married

Literally bagholding a depreciating asset you bought at the all-time high or later.

wait 15 years. When she's still alone, haggard, used up, wrinkled, barren, and no longer attractive, you can say "i told you so."
Hopefully there will be other women around her when you say this so that they can learn too. You can hit them with the AOE redpill.

Or rather our answer us rather is at back of hand!?!!

I'll go kill myself now.

>No wonder Istanbul is so fucked.

what's connection to city? anyway, try beating her it will work

Why bother? Do a 360 and find another woman.

In most of Europe and in America as well, you go to jail when she hits YOU and you never lay a hand on her.

>Use your brain, Turk. There is a reason the Ottoman Empire went tits up.

Checked. Not sure if man or woman from post but you have my sympathy. Care to elaborate?

You don't. If women want to sleep with other people it's fine by me because I'm not married.

inb4 you must be married because muh desert religion and because muh fatass priest said so

hitting your girlfriend is a punishable crime here too but if you beat her like a true man and if she sees in your eyes that you are not get scared of cops or prison, she will not report you. she will love you even more. women only report weak men or men who show signs of weakness. keep in mind.

women are strong in front of weak men

when they are approached by really strong men they become submissive instantly

maybe few of them still try to seem strong but you can easily break her defence

power is everything for women because they're naturally weak

>If women want to sleep with other people it's fine by me because I'm not married.

Men get married over and over though.

And ugly women will ignore the damndest things in the man she thinks she wants.

if you hit a woman you'll either go to jail and get raped and pay her money for the rest of your life

nice plan idiot

Hold yourself to a high standard and make it clear that you do. Hold your partner to a high standard and make it clear that you regard anything less as unacceptable. Keep your standard, and be joyful and happy in accordance to your standard. You will either inspire her to do likewise, or she will be gone.

>Men get married over and over
Why do you want to spend all your money raising other people's children all your life?

then organize to make beating women legal again
to do this, first men must understand the importance of beating women

piitb

>Why do you want to spend all your money raising other people's children all your life?

I do not. It sounds like my idea of Hell, to be honest.

>pic unrelated

*you're fit
dig the advice though

she can also tell on you to one of her ex boyfriends and he can show up and kill you.
don't forget there are lot's of crazy lonely cucks out there, especially in america
as you get older you can only see older women and most of them have kids

>Most men do not respect it

Many a good woman has shed tears of disappointment, no doubt.

Tell her to read this book. Explain to her that monogamy isn't some unnatural thing that's forced upon us, it's actually the opposite. Monogamy is what's best for child rearing and better child rearing means better survival rates, meaning the genes get passed on and the species becomes better overall when the individual children are given the best chances at survival and thriving.

We would literally not exist as a species if it wasn't for the monogamy of our ancestors. We know they were monogamous because the more intelligent, less animistic the hominid was, the more family members it was buried around. Not random people, literal flesh and blood, same parents with plenty of kids and the grandparents. The family unit is on our DNA. This is also why kids take on their parents facial features incredible early on, right out of the womb. It's to send a clear signal as to WHO'S child it is and WHO should be taking care of it. Meaning your very genes are telling you -- two people who had sex need to stick together and raise this thing.

Non-monogamy in todays world is like the unhealthy food we eat. Just because our bodies put up with it, it doesn't mean it's optimal or good for us. Just because YOU CAN fuck a bunch of different people, it doesn't mean it's good for you and good for your children to keep switching partners.

>she can also tell on you to one of her ex boyfriends and he can show up

Even without the promise of sex, many women can manipulate a man with a white-knight mentality. Maybe not to the point of murder (though with some, who knows).

Sad that a man's best impulses can be so easily perverted by a vengeful woman using a few tears and a sad story.

>The men that accept this behavior from women need to be hung publicly and physically emasculated. Betacucksoybugboys are the root of the problem.

How can the betas that barely get laid be the root of it? The problem is also these guys, who we don't have a meme-buzzword for, who aren't betas but they're normies, for lack of a better word, who will fuck anything that will have them. They encourage sluttiness in women thinking the more dudes she fucks, the better she is at the act of fucking and their orgasms are all they care about.

The kind of guys who listen to rap and promote promiscuity everywhere, the fake alphas. They enable whoredom more than the betas do, who women tend to ignore until they need material goods.

women don't change their behavior in response to reason, they only do so in response to peer pressure.

as long as all of the other girls think it's cool to be a slut...

Don’t get married and repair society.

you don't. you call them a stupid fucking whore and shame them into oblivion, then get together with someone who has values.

Happened to me once. I kind of slapped a chick once because she won't stfu telling shit in my face, though i warned her if she goes on i can hit her dirty mouth. Later when I got home I got drunk and hit the wall with my fist. Some guy showed up at my place and threatened to kill me when he saw my bleeding swollen hand. Later i showed him broken wall and he backed down a little. I also told him that he's fucking stupid believing that chick over the phone because if I'd really hit her face so hard that I almost broke my hand he would't be able to talk or even cry cause she'd be in a fucking coma and i'd be probably in jail already . Funny thing I heard the same thing happened to him later but he deserved it lol.

women have "freedom" only because the (((elites))) want to make wageslaves out of them and wreck the only thing that could ever oppose them: the family unit.

unless this hypothetical includes people you care about, dont even waste your time trying

*she

why don't you start with me than.

The key is to not attack her like an equal and especially do not try to discipline her anywhere but home. Restrain her physically and pull her pants down and give her a hard spanking like a child. Also never talk to the police.

that comic

>Restrain her physically and pull her pants down and give her a hard spanking like a child.

Some pretty insane advice, user.

Even Desi wouldn't do that to Lucy IRL, I am thinking.

Slavery aren’t going anywhere neither is the game.

She is beyond hope. It all has to do with upbringing