Psychedelics

You may think LSD or other psychedelic drugs are degenerate. I can see why, especially considering how it was tied into the leftist counterculture movement of the 60s. I believe most drugs are degenerate. Heroin, cocaine, etc. I stay the fuck away from it. Psychedelics however? There's no harm in doing them, and there's plenty of studies to support the claim that they may in fact be beneficial.

After trying LSD it actually confirmed some of my political beliefs. I was more clearly able to see the true delusions of the left, no more questioning if their was any validity to their thinking.

It also gave me a sense of purpose in my life. You see things differently and you realise that things don't necessarily need to stay the way they are. It gave me the realisation that I ultimately have the same potenial as many of our civilisation's great people. You suddenly understand your place in this absurd universe, and you see that you can have a postive influence on it if you want to.

There will always be those who are too trapped in their closed minded thinking to see psychedelics as anything other than "degenerate", but for everyone else, what a fucking meaningful and powerful experience it was. I'm certain everyone here would see it similarly if they tried it too.

What are your experiences?

You OD once and you will never want to do them again.

psychadelics -> delusional thinking -> crackpot politics

Drug addicts need to commit mass suicide

There's a difference between being a drug addict and using it as a tool.

Tools for the blind. Distraction for those who see.

help I've lost my tool... where's OP?

Opened up a door that would probably have remained closed otherwise.

>after trying LSD it actually confirmed some of my political beliefs

You what.
What the fuck happened in that trip?

I think they are degenerate because of all the poop, I mean if you aren't shitting yourself like a toddler an hour after discovering coffee and chocolate cake for the first time you aren't doing enough. If you have the energy to talk and think serious politics after the weirdest waterfall of psychedelic brown exploding out of you then more power to you I guess, just don't expect me to take it seriously while I still think "acid tails' are a magical stream of never ending brown fractal waves coming from your ass.

It was mostly at the end of the trip, I was able to talk to a friend about politics. I wouldn't have been able to do it while peaking at all.

>od
>psychedelics

>can't even spell psychedelic

what the absolute fuck?

retards ITT. after trying psychs, I became more politically active and started realizing all the lefty lies i'd bought into throughout my youth

Fair enough, do you remember the dosage?
I've done LSD a couple times and have had a pretty positive relationship with it.
You don't have to like psychedelics, you just need to not have a problem with someone else putting it in their own body.
Libertarianism solves all moral qualms.

After psychedelics I realized I can project a force field and protect myself from manevolent forces from the force field. Also that I can project my will into the universe and make wishes come true. As long as my will is in the direction of the numbers. I am energy, I project energy, I imagine, I feel I am.

You sound like the worst person to talk to about drugs when you are straight, and the worst person to talk to about anything when you are fucked up on drugs. I mean I hope I'm wrong and you are not ruining people's time talking about pol shit when they just wanted to listen to some music and maybe talk about stars or whatever.

>their

Yeah, it was 200ug (almost certainly thise dose, not street dose, which are usually considerable lower than what they're sold as). It was very intense, but also a very beautiful and interesting experience. I won't be doing it for a while again, there's enough thoughts from that trip to work with for a long time.

And I certainly agree with your thoughts on libertarianism. I don't know why so many people have a problem with it.

op is a weak minded faggot if he needs drugs to help him find his place in this world and build confidence

Yes, my drug usage has fucked my brain up so hard that I am not able to differentiate between 'their' and 'there'. Stay away from drugs or you may never be able to spell properly again.

I've done the same dosage :D
Just watched sponge bob and played with VR and it was a wild time.

Psychedelics help connect you to the energy planes of the universe. It helps you channel the energy to manifest itself in wishes

psy-cha-del-ics

anybody who has a "profound life change" after hallucinating is a retard

TRUTH

Good arguments! Keep it up.

Take them and you shall have many realizations

It made me libertarian left and it took me a while to realise that libertarianism is dumb but fortunately I grew out of it

you messianic fags never have arguments worth even a fraction of consideration, let alone disputing. Instead it's a bunch of drug addicts trading stories about how they got sooooo highhh xDDD to feed the neofurfaggotry with occasional obviously bullshit anecdotes

First realization: what a sshhhitt drug

I took too many shrooms my first time, had a terrifying experience, and now I have PTSD.

Be safe out there kiddos.

Pretty much this.
All the revelations are nonsense and psychedelics really are just good for seeing pretty colors and patterns. I would do DMT if I had the chance though

There's no denying they can be terrifying. They have to be treated with respect. It's no wonder drug, but it can certainly have positive effects. Hope you're doing better now if you're serious.

You're retarded if you think you can't OD on psychedelics. They won't kill you but it can really fuck up your psyche and sense of being. Some people never recover from a bad trip.

shrooms literally change the brain

you're not just an idiot you're wrong

HOW TO TALK ABOUT LSD:

>did you have a good trip?
holy shit! your world, your life, your b-r-a-i-n has been touched by machine elf jezus & now all your problems are SOLVED! why the fug innit this shiet legal??

>did you have a bad trip?
You're doing it WRONG. Nobody ever has a bad trip, kills themselves, or doesn't enjoy this meme drug EVER. and if they did that's because they didn't follow your sagely advice on Le Suicide Drug to begin with! Only dumb ppl don't "get" it!

*trips down the stairs on serotonin syndrome*

LSD enables greater neural connection, allowing thoughts to be thought that previously wouldn't have been.
It breaks through mental and ideological habits and conditioning, so that you can have some original thoughts and ideas, and not just echoes of what you have heard from others.
It is Liberating.
I laugh at people who are anti-psychedelics because they are slaves to such a meme, but they'd be liberated from this slavery if they actually take the drugs! The anti-drug meme is so powerful because build into it is a defense against it's dissolution: no taking the drugs that would free you from this meme-parasite.

>"With great power comes great responsibility".
These chemicals are powerful and can liberate you from bad habits, or can act as the foundations of new worse habits. Have respect for them, choose good Set and Setting, go with the flow, and be willing to let go and to learn - even if it hurts.

I found god on LSD and fortified my relationship with Christ with DMT.
It's cool knowing everything is God and we are all this one love energy. We are very blessed.

that's right. You get brain damage. Your openness personality factor AKA gullibillity increases, turning everybody who takes it into an intellectual roastie

I never said they didn't dickface. What you don't understand or realize is that all the crap you see or think while tripping is nonsense. It's mostly just circular reasoning about the connectedness of the universe. Acid is fun for a bit but I'm glad I'm over that phase in life

t. took lsd and found out he's a closeted homosexual and now spends his time vehemently attacking psych users

The one and only time I got blown off my ass on that stuff I came out 2 days later and accepted that all of existence is a single unified point

Shit was weird

Couldn't have said it better myself, but yes this is absolutely true.

>Terrance "timewave zero" AKA 2012 prophecy Mckenna
unironically never contributed an intelligent thought in his life, now held up as a heavyweight by "spiritual" neo-boomer drug addicts

>T. "communist" liberal
opium 4 da masses dude :))

IMO, don't do them under the age of 25. They amplify personal delusions. Need a decent understanding of yourself before doing them.

I did attempt suicide on LSD but was saved. Was told I need to be more appreciative of life.

why would you be a strong supporter of psychs whilst also supporting the party whose leaders are strongly anti-psychs and would see you as a worthless degenerate?

for your own sake man, I hope you change your wicked ways. Jeezus is probably not real and hallucinating is the worst way to change your mind about it

My brother took LSD and made him a nihilist hippie that thinks he knows everything but can't even recite history or political event's
But it's okay because he is 17 and knows everything.

MAPS just got a large anonymous bitcoin donation for research with MDMA it is likely to be pursued for therapeutic use for PTSD. Exciting future for psychedelics. I've seen YouTube comments about kids getting tabs on the playground. You should only use psychedelics as a tool. If you use them to 'party' you won't get the most out of the experience. LSD is just gonna get bigger. SOMEONE is making it again thank God. Likely a highly paid chemist

>tabs on the playground
That sounds made up. I think psychs are trendy again because they're so potent, safe (physically speaking, not mentally), and cheap.

This. It begins with using psychs out of curiosity and you end up talking about nazi UFOs like the schizos in the other thread.

MAPS is legitimately just shit science. They've republished >>John C. Lily with glowing praise as if he's anything other than a quack. An effect size of .05% is considered enough to be SIZABLE for these jokers

>Bitcoin
lel

If you don't consider everything that makes up your worldview on a trip, you're doing it wrong and probably are a degenerate.

I may have seen a glimpse into heaven while taking acid. It was early in the morning on a warm summer day. A few friends and I went outside after deciding to take a walk. It was beautiful outside yet it wasn't jaw dropping in anyway. We began our journey around the neighborhood laughing none stop about god knows what. Slowly the neighborhood became more colorful. With the air slowly beginning more and more soft. The beauty of day intensified drastically. I began to see shades of green that I have never seen before. Patterns in the sky that were so complex and beautiful that I couldn't comprehend how my mind could create them. After a extended period of time things became heavenly. So heavenly in fact that I honestly believed that I died and was in heaven. It wasn't until I began to think about family and friends who were still alive. I began to ponder whether or not I died. The experience died shortly afterwords and I began tripping normally again. I never in my life experienced anything like that before or since that experience. Not long after I became a Christian again after being an Atheist for several years. Whether it was all in my mind or an actual spiritual experience I do not know. What I do know is that in a world without a god. The beauty that I experienced would not be capable of existing.

>do lsd because it's harmless
>get schizophrenia--lifelong

tools of consciousness. people rarely use them for self empowerment. swim used it out of curiosity and ended up undoing 25 years of self hatred in a matter of minutes. the depressed masses of Sup Forums would probably benefit from a good dose of psilocybin