I'm starting to realize I might actually be racist and it doesn't bother me like I think it should

I'm starting to realize I might actually be racist and it doesn't bother me like I think it should.

I just really don't like niggers.

ain't nothin wrong with that brother

If you become a racist you have to give up christianity or any relgion. The hatred that comes from racism is not compatible with the love and acceptance that most religions teach.

Being this new.

I just swallowed the Jew pill after years of fighting. Sitting in my stomach like an iron ball. Gonna take awhile to digest. But now I simply cannot unsee.

Your not alone user, I have black friends too, but they are British, and half or quarter black, raised and like 3rd or 4th gen before there was a nigger, basically white, it’s the black as fuck niggers from Africa with no western values, or Muslims that just don’t want to or try to take any part in British or western culture, they fucking hate us so fuck them, I will treat any person I meet with respect but I can’t see why people don’t understand that it’s fucked up people leave their country and come here and make it worse and we should just a except that, there’s enough problems without importing more and it’s not racist to think that,

>abandoning cuck religions
That's just an added bonus.

I don't hate them. I just want them out of the country and back in Africa where I can go back to pretending like they don't exist.

The way they look.
The way they smell.

THE SMELL.

And their “culture”.

>but they are British
Try again.

Niggers don't like you either, so there's absolutely nothing to feel bad about.

Racism is like niggers, it shouldn't exist!

i just dont want to be anywhere near them because they are a danger to public safety and a net drain on the economy
there is literally no reason to allow them to live anywhere outside of africa

.t shareblue employee who finally lurked enough

>I just really don't like niggers.
Sane people don't like niggers

dis nigga got beat with an ugly stick
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Soooo . . . nigger hate thread then err?

being racist is easy. I'm not racist. I just have four decades of experience which leads me to use categorical empiricism based on experience when it comes to certain people or events. For example, driving while intoxicated lowers a person's reaction time, so in order to protect myself, I would never be a passenger in a car where the driver is intoxicated. For over 40 years, I have witnessed human traits, characteristics and shared behavior. I feel using these experiences to make future decisions is not incorrect and I feel comfortable relying upon those experiences in order to guide my future decision. I will never say EVERY person of this color or from this country are all bad/evil. But I will make choices based upon my past to ensure the safety of myself, my family and those I care about. That is why there are certain people which I refuse to be around. It's similar to the way an animal refuses to be around quicksand.
it's a long process, but we are getting there. pic barely but somewhat related.

It’s the same thing with Trumps travel ban

It’s racist!
Would you go on holiday to any country on the travel ban?
Why not?
Because is dangerous
Why is it dangerous?
Because of the people,
Fuck you racist
Logic just doesn’t work
Logic is racist
Any AI exposed to the internet becomes racist
Fuck logic let’s make our kids transgender
What the fuck happened to the world?

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.
Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#bringbackourgirls #justicefortrayvon #metoo

You bunch of beautiful bastards , find me a picture. Its a black and white pic of two guys smiling holding up the nigger they just beat the shit out of. Been looking for it for a while.

What a coincidence. I think I'm starting to hate white people because of Sup Forums and that doesn't bother me at all either.

Nothing to worry about OP, niggers aren't people.

Is that you knuckles the echidna in pic?