Dixie Hate Thread

>Says won't join the military in 2017 because "Dying for Jews"
>Literally day dream about serving as a Confederate Soldiers so he could die for jews
Really makes you think

post a bigger image next time faggot.

Post the full-res. version cunt.

How did the Confederacy fight for Jews?

I don't see why America didn't let the South secede. If they don't want to be part of your country, why impose yourself on them? Plus it would have been interesting to see how a Western European slave-holding power would have existed beyond the 19th century.

Kikes ran the slave trade along with you boy lovers

Fuck you.

yandex delivered though.

Letting the blacks off the chains to roam all over America is totally anti Jewish. I love niggers now.

True... Lincoln knew that the Rothschilds were trying to divide the US into smaller countries AND trying to make a profit. He stopped both goals and got a bullet to the head for it.
Exactly! I want to run that flag up muh flagpole.

Because it was the Rothschild's who sowed the division in the US by manipulating trade and tariffs, starting a US vs Europe trade war.
Lincoln stopped them by printing his own damned money and defeating the South's effort to leave the union. He was quite the shit about it, tho.

She's got that dixie pig face.

BASED SHERMAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Don't forget Southrons; they hate your heritage.

Muh Dixie

Bates, Stanton, Chase and Seward were all war party Republicans. They just used Lincoln as their sockpuppet.

slide thread who gives a fuck about the actual history, the REBEL banner STILL strikes fear into the hearts of faggots like you.

whatever happened to this dude? didn't he get doxxed?

>Confederate soldier
>for the jews
When have the Jews supported state rights?

Northern Textile mills
also why would government give up land willingly?

I wish she was my sister

>serving as a Confederate Soldiers so he could die for jews
Take that fucking flag down you cunt.

Mr. Sheklestein, what are you doing over there?

i know right user?