My fellow Americans, we must declare we are whiter than Muhammed

All Americans declare in the comment section that they're whiter than Muhammed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will be called a mutt no matter what accept it

We must embrace our shaft/mutt pride brother!

whiter than you, Muhammed

>mfw i'm germanic and scandinavian
just tell them im mexican

Unbelievable butthurt. Hit up aisle 7 for that, mutt. You make this meme great.

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMED

WHITER THAN YOU ZHENG LU TA

WHITER THAN YOU, MUHAMMED

Master Mutt Race checking in

haha lmao

>I-I'm germanic and scandinavian
Mutts everyone.

im all about killing kikes

Hahahaha

rate me

1 point Jew Fag

my grandfather is literally from Denmark and fought to save your cuck asses in WW2.

Sorry but American s are a lot of afroroot?????

You need to work on your lats

I unironically look like pic related and I'm 100% white, 7th generation Anglo American.
What now, E*rotards?

Amerimutts will never ever recover

im 6'2 205 and can do around 15-20 dead hang pullups..
I can also do like 8-10 with a 45 lb weight hanging

need to work on traps more desu senpai, maybe thats what u meant. my lats look good, my traps (shoulders) look meh

Beat me Sup Forums. Show me you're whiter.

see above.

> black hair
Whiteness 8/10

Why should I give a shit about what europoors claim? the 56% meme is factually accurate. With that handicap in mind, why are Americans so much better at fucking everything? Are what relatively low percentages of whites that much better than whites everywhere else that we can not only outperform them in every measurable metric, but also do so with both hands tied behind our back, dragging the other 44% of the country along with us?

but...but.. my grandfather is 100% danish and Norwegian and has an entire genealogy to prove it... and he has brown eyes and brown hair too. were all tall, high iq, never go bald, can bare the cold easily, and swim well.

why? who is it you think we need to impress? seriously.

That's still a B, bro. Most folks on Sup Forums wouldn't even get a D.

>more European than actual Europeans

Goddamn this country is full of retards

>Canada
>white

No-one that is why we must tell the Muhammeds that we're whiter than them

>Denmark
>Scandi

Yeah wheres my 88% Amerimutt meme

Haha den var god.
;^)
>America
>White

The premace is flawed, yuropoos don’t understand non-homogeneous societies. Because we are 56% non-white they presume each individual American must have mixed races at some point.

You're definitely whiter than OP also nice symbol it's nice to see we've rubbed off on you

This statement only applies to western euros (everything east of Poland and austria)

Whiter than you mohammed. And not surrendering my nation to shitskins.

I'm from northern Minnesota. I'd seen like maybe a half dozen niggers before I had worked in the south. I wouldn't even understand the ameri-mutt meme if I hadn't seen the south. No one even knows where their surname comes from 90% of the time, they just know they are 'murican.

I may be 40% McDonald's burger grease, 20% Jewish, and 5% Sub-Saharan African but I am still whiter than you, Muhammed

My last name is Yiddishshekelstein, it is French I suppose

Literally half the country is brown you fucking moron

Whiter than you Mohammad

It applies only to the Muhammeds

Prussian/Silesian masterrace coming through, thanks to you mutts we got no home anymore

Make me huwhite Jared! :'(

Whiter than you Ahmed

LOL! Do not fool yourself, Muhammed. I am whiter than you!

Nice tramp stamp faggot

Whiter than you, Tyrone McDaniels

Make me huwhite jared!

eurocucks assemble!

you still have your american proxy flag on comrade

Americans are not white.
We are Shart in the Mart Mutts.

whiter than you mohammad.

You Mutts sure seem to always get butthurt over this meme. I cannot get mad over you calling me a Nigger though. To me it's just funny and the typical answer I expect. Your Aunt and Uncle are probably Marxists. Like most older folks here in Denmark.

Mutts heart TaySway

Ouch... Das war ein Schlag in die Fühls...

She needs my meattube desu

brother!

Shut up mutt.

My grandparents are Tyrone McDaniels as said, DaShawna White, Juan Ramieriez and Morty Shoahberg. They're whiter than you, Muhammad, and they never said nothing about Marx, just reparations.

Juanita Ramierez I mean

Sounds like lovely people inshallah. Will enrich them soom.

I must protect my pure whiteness from the Muhammeds, Achmeds, and Soros alike you. I must protect my family's legacy of the ultimate form and whiteness there is.

Whiter than you, Mongolic Muhammed

You're not seriously angry about this are you? It's a joke. And no one can fucking confirm this unless you just want to plaster you picture all over the internet (which is a terrible idea.) Even if you were they still wouldn't care.

Calm down dude.

>mfw a bunch of whiteys have forced a meme that's unearthed caucasian colorism

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=gx6a-CxfCh4
"Proud of Scottish, JEWISH roots" Go away.

>whiter
Thank you I shall now follow your lead and go on and on about how great white people are while at the same time be doing as little as possible to help white people. The future is fucked...

Whiter than you, Crypto-Muhammed

Whiter than you,Muhamad

I am doing my part, this was my interview on the documentary channel

Thanks for answering my question, troll on my darling. ;)

Whiter than you Muhammad

Mutts trying to force 'Whter than you Muhammed' actually makes me cringe, you just can't have good banter with yanks they always just get actually angry and shout 'WHIETER THAN U MOHHAMET DURRR'

Whiter than you, Muhammed.

I thought you sympathize with me since my great-grandfather was English, his name was Schlomo Hebrewshekeler. He'd feel ashamed of how far his country has fallen

I actually have a question for you. Is the meme referring to the fact that European ethnicities in the U.S. mixed or that some people in the United States have ancestors that mixed in the past 300 years with something outside of European stock?

I'm 1/64th German.

the mutthurt is real

Anyone else noticed how most white skinned, blue-eyed americans have round, unmanly faces? is it because they're mutts or something?

it's not as bad as your driving rasputin

hi, my parents are immigrants from vietnam, but since i was born in the USA, i consider myself a 100% white american. pls no bully. your magic dirt + legal citizenship = I AM AN AMERICAN! I have a passport! I have a social security number!

daily reminder this is what a Sup Forums meetup in the jewnited states rooks rike

Lmao go the tfuckign gym you mutt faggot you obviously never have before

all the white dudes are afraid of the camera

Muhammad had red hair.

1812 will commence again

rollin, hope i get 9

Rolling, and I'll still be whiter than you, Muhammed.

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
AT THE LOCAL WALMART

Roll

le 56% is realllllllll