Meanwhile, in honest Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in honest Sup Forums...

This season was nice.

>Meanwhile, in honest Sup Forums...

I've seen over 1500 anime.

Asuka truly is best girl

But not as best as Rei

Make a thread on Sup Forums while you are at it.

Error: you must wait 4 seconds before posting a reply.

I'm the same OP, but Sup Forums is my home board

Teach me how to make successful threads. All my threads keep dying with ten or less posts.

So you want a blogging thread? The Sup Forums thread is literally just normalfags blogging.

I thought Sup Forums still had any semblance of worth, but apparently we all crosspost now.

Pedophiles and lolicons are the same thing.

>I thought Sup Forums still had any semblance of worth

You sure Sup Forums is your homeboard? Sup Forums is literally normalfags city as you see by

>Teach me how to make successful threads. All my threads keep dying with ten or less posts.

People are naturally more motivated to critique and complain than to plaud

If you want people to praise X, and write "X is shit" to hope people will defend X, you will fail.

Instead, write Y is really good, and people will flock to you saying Y a shit, and X is good instead

>What went wrong?
>Why is she so perfect?
>Who X here?
>Would you a X?
>Discuss
>Everyday until X
>Daily Reminder
>You will never mumble mumble
>Mumble mumble Prove me wrong - You can't
>You have X seconds to mumble mumble - You can't
>What does X's Y smell like?
>How do we fix X?
>X a Y
>Which X would you Y?
>Sup Forums suddenly hates x
>Why is X the only studio willing to take risks?
>About to watch X what should I expect?
>Don't mind me, I'm just posting mumble mumble.
>There are people on Sup Forums right now who mumble mumble
>What the fuck happened?
>Mumble mumble when?
>What's wrong with VLC?
>Wake up, see this. What do?
>I'll just leave this here
>What's your excuse for not watching X
>X will save anime / I'm here to save anime
>What does Sup Forums think about X?
>What's the most boring anime you've ever watched?
>X is Love
>Haven't seen one of these in a while
>Is X worth watching?
>yfw x wins da y
>Mumble mumble thread? Mumble mumble thread
>What the fuck did I just watch?
>X confirmed for Y
>Best Key girl
>Why do you still watch moeshit?
>She sees your dick
>Why is this allowed?
>Which anime has the worst fanbase?
>What anime is this semen demon from?
>X becomes the MC of the Y. How fucked is X?
>Could X defeat Y?
>Your waifu's face when X
>It's time.
>Your waifu is now X, do you still love her?
>Was it rape, Sup Forums?
>Weekend waifu drawthread
>All your waifus are wonderful, Sup Forums
>You should be able to solve this
>Let's get a X thread going
>Do X if your waifu is posted
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?
>ITT: overrated shit
>What an utterly useless power
>Date-a-live? More like date a slut am I right?
>*sip*
>I want to protect X's smile
>Why can't I hold all these feels?
>This is your X tonight
>Why did X fail/Why wasn't X popular
>TADAIMA
>what did he/she mean by this?
>what was his/her fucking problem?
>this is a japanese X
>Do you like girls (male)?
>Say something!
>Say something nice about __
>What are ___ for
>My wife ___ is so cute
>I'm going to marry ___!

Fuck yeah, I was going to post this.

This season was great and a reaction image goldmine

fucking crossboarder piece of shit, kys.

Some of these are over 10 years old though

>kys

No you're not fitting in. Try harder kid.

I adored Lance 'n Masques and would love a continuation or to read the novels.
It was retarded in such a fun, loveable way.

>Some of these are over 10 years old though

Anime movies make me cry like a baby.

the joke is that Sup Forums is just as bad as Sup Forums anyway

this. we might as well be the same

The overall quality of animation has gotten worse, because good sense of motion was exchanged for more frames.

You need to go back.

Normies latching onto a series I like doesn't bother me all that much.

>Normies

user I have bad news for you.

You are the normalfag.

>Normies
Kill yourself

Since this is honest Sup Forums.

Fuck off. Normies is a Sup Forums word not just an /r9k/ word you fucking sadsacks. Stop getting mad about semantics.

I think Eva is unironically the best anime ever

I also think Rebellion is a great movie and on its own is better than End of Evangelion on its own

In other words, it was absolute shite.

user why you hating on ''normies'' when you are one yourself? I don't understand.

How did hotpockets know those 3 were my favorite girls.

Fuck off normies. You are literally normies.

Fucking report me if it bothers you so much you fucking cucks. Look I'll make it easy for you.

"I am ban evading."

Nah, it's pretty rooted in /r9k/
And it hasn't been so long that you can say it's a Sup Forums thing and not a /r9k/ thing.
It's not even an /r9k/ thing it's a reddit thing, it only because a /r9k/ thing because that's where reddit chose to colonize/invade. Though /r9k/ definitely brought it upon themselves.

Wish I still had my chart that I made about this.

I visit facebook for uni related things: all the exam/report dates, study materials from our senpais etc. get posted there

Damn you don't have to be so mad, normalfag.

Seems to work just fine.

You appear to be the one that is mad normiefriend.

>Senpai

I cringed

I can't be a ''normie'' since I don't use the word ''normie''

You are so silly user.

>cringe

Wow wtf
Sup Forums thread before the blog fags was better than this shit thread

Is Sup Forums dead?

The fact you are a normie and you say that makes you a double normie.

>kys.

Go back to facebook, nigger.

who doesn't use facebook now a days
No, I shouldn't say that. Who cares if you use facebook now a days?

You are not Japanese

Don't use Japanese words to describe stuff that has English terms

You sound so new it hurts.

You haven't been on Sup Forums at all in the recent month right?

What you gonna do call me a normie?

I actually haven't been here since non non biyori s2

What happened?

You are obviously a normalfag and thus doesn't belong on the anime and manga board of Sup Forums if you use facebook.

I'm studying Japanese Culture and the word gets used so much here that I don't even care anymore + there's no single word for it in my language so it actually makes sense to use it + even PhDs use it here so it kinda makes it feel normal and acceptable

Sadly, it seems impossible to live a uni lofe without facebook. It sucks.

>What happened?

I wish I knew too but my guess its just that anime is getting very mainstream and socially acceptable.

>Who cares if you use facebook now a days?
Welcome to 4chins

>normies
>literally
>cuck

You seem mad, perhaps going back to facebook and browsing your Sup Forums meme groups will calm you down, faggot.

>Japanese Culture
is that what weebs learn to get into japan when they can't get a business degree?

>Who cares if you use facebook now a days?

Sup Forums.

I don't understand "Moe" one single bit.
I expect getting the same feeling as watching kittens but i just get the feeling of "Eh".
Don't see the hype about it.

>all this blogging
Ban everyone in this thread.

Maybe nier automata, yakuza 0 and Zelda brought V people to a

I love traps

Fuck off you literal normie cuck.

The only reason these words derail threads every single time is because Sup Forums is so insular to begin with. Sup Forums needs to accept more cross boarders. There should be a quota for a minimum number of cross boarders accepted implemented on Sup Forums. Then we will finally be rid of you pathetic thread derailers.

>it's a normie vs normalfag arguement thread
I've seen this one before. One of my favourites.

Youjo Senki was a disappointment though.

No.

Haha us weebs rite XD (ecks dee) I sure do love me sum animaymays! haha

"Normie" is a word used by people Sup Forums considers far closer to real "normies" than themselves, I.e it is a false poser faggot word and you are not a real Sup Forums user if you say that. Sup Forums isn't persecuting you because you're too abnormal for them, but bevause you use a word indicating you are too normal for them. You ARE a normie if you even used that word, which is a bastardized version tweaked to be usavle around actual normalfags. The original and real term in the Sup Forums context is normalfag. "Normie" is the fucking whitewashed/SJW-approved version because the "fag" part is offensive to them and they want to be able to drop this term on places like Reddit, Facebook and twitter - which are pretty much the textbook definition of normalfag dens - without fear of getting reprimanded. Which defeats the whole fucking point.

If you are being careful to "fit in" on various shitty normalfag websites, you are actually as normalfag as they fucking come and just have some fucking ludicrous idea in your head that you're not. It's the same as these "omg I'm such a nerrrd XD" shitheads on those same sites only here it's "omg I'm such a weird unique person XD". In summation shut up OP because you clearly have no idea what you're dealing with and /r9k/'s whiny emo shit is not what Sup Forums is about.

Traps are gay.

This is how I see this guy
and 80% of Sup Forums.

>I have no idea what blogging is, but I'll use it as a vague insult anyway
This thread is shit, but there is no blogging.

99% of all anime is complete ass.

Fuck off.

I do it mostly because my parents are well-off and I don't need money anyway (I hate cars, travelling, don't plan a kid, hate spending money in general) so I chose the only thing that seemed fun after being bored to death by IT. Theoretically the studies should prepare you to either be a translator or do something related to culture. You can also be a company drone, in my country companies just want a random higher education, not sure how it works in America.
Anyway business degree is almost worthless on its own. If you wanted to go work in Japan, IT seems like the easiest way.

Shut the fuck up normie. There are three classes of people on Sup Forums.

People that want to discuss anime and manga, people that want to shit post and people that want to be part of a secret club. Ironically the latter also makes you a shit poster.

You're the only one shitposting here, normalfag.

RESTORE THIS

It's only worthless if you confuse business with management. The degree is about the connections and the experience not the jargon. Any idiot can manage a group of people, it takes connections and experience to grow a business.

>this is the only post that got deleted in the thread

Tell me again how these mods are not CR shills.

You are retarded.
>I use this word for this reason
That was his post. It was short and to the point. Had he prattled on about how his GPA was going and how this qt3.14 grill was talking to him, then it would be a blogpost.
But you are a moron, so I guess you wouldn't be able to notice the difference.

>be normie
>don't want to be called on my shit
>declare that all the words that offend me are memes and the people that use them are newfags
when will this meme end?

+1 bump from you there that was neither on topic or Sup Forums related.

Textbook shit posting.

I unironically love 2d and feel no attraction to 3DPD. I also cry myself to sleep every night, because I know I'll never have a cute,
pure 2d wife.

Never as long as mods don't ban people for derailing threads because people use words they don't like.

Sure, samefag.

I am black.

Dragonball Z isn't that good.

You could have just said normalfags but instead you wanted to feel like a special snowflake.

And degree gets you no connections on it's own. You still need a lot of luck+dicksucking/family connections if you want a good management position.
If you want to do something connected to finances, making projections etc a good mathematical background is actually preferable to shitty economy degree.
Connections in your country won't mean so much in Japan.
Just some random points.

You like Dragonball tho, right?

RIGHT!?

I saved this.

Well, that second one was a blogpost, but I didn't see it until after I typed out and posted my response. However; That first one still wasn't a blog, and I still think you are a buzzword spewing idiot.

>STOP USING WORDS I DON'T LIKE, USE WORDS THAT ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH WORDS I DON'T LIKE
Okay just for you.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you fucking normalfag. You don't fucking fit in just because you use Sup Forums words. The only people on Sup Forums that get to be in the secret club are ones that don't derail threads because of semantics.

It's a blogging thread though.
>he don't know this be a old, stale pasta.