Aren't Palestinians the perfect role models for Sup Forums?

>Hate and kill Jews at any opportunity.
>Don't even hide it, they chant it out loud.
>Break windows of Jewish businesses and firebomb Synagogues in Europe.
>Have been red-pilled on Jews and their deceiving ways for at least a century.
>Hate the Saudi royal family.
>Don't give a fuck what other people think of them.
>Are honest about their intentions.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0

youtube.com/watch?v=W7nP12-d9Nc

youtube.com/watch?v=YlSSJyoGIkc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jund_Filastin
palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-Remembered/Story680.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Arab_Federation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25079123
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1040&context=humbiol_preprints
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fighting jews by being niggers

You must be supremely retarded to think that still works in this day and age. It stopped working even before Jesus' time.

Dude, you really think the jews tried to make them leave, but they managed to resist? lmao, I thought we control the whole world, but can't get rid of a few sandniggers?

The reality is that Israel created the palestinian-arab identity/meme. Before 1948 arabs saw the word "palestine" as a colonialist invention. The "Palestine post" was a Jewish newspaper, any other institution with the word "palestine" on it was either European or Jewish. We created that identity in order for them to feel nationalistic and chimp out because of their nigger brains. Their chimpouts have allowed us to expand our country by a lot. Without all of these chimpouts, we would be in the 1948 borders, which are a tiny fraction of current Israel. And we'll use these future chimpouts as an excuse to expand more.

To beat the jew you need to out think the jew. you won't win against a jew by being a dirty pathetic sand nigger whose family comes from 1st cousins.

You simply must become BETTER than a jew.

What were the Palestinians before the 1940~?

Yea but they're brown tho

arabs

They called themselves Arabs. Calling them Palestinians in 1940 is the equivalent of calling a black person "Rhodesian" . The western colonisers created the name "Palestine".

White christians, orthodoxs, baptists, muslims and jews.

They're anti white and anti anything that isnt sandnigger and kebab invaders, so no.

What about Yasser Ararat? Pretty sure he was born before 1940.

Fuck Israel.Free Palestine. Only good Jew is a dead Jew. BASED PALESTINIAN

He is Egyptian and was born in Cairo.

All of the palestinians today are sunni arabs. "Palestine" is a western meme. There isn't even a letter "P" is Arabic, so they say "falastin"

>He is Egyptian
I'm not sure I believe you, merchant.

Friendly reminder that your country would be burned to the ground if White cucks never created your illegitimate state

Does that include all the arab countries in the middle east? Because I'm pretty sure they were created the same way Israel was. All western colonies that were given away to arabs.

dont listen to the pol/tards youre perfecct just the way you are.

So why do you whine about BLM attacking white businesses?

fuck off achmed leaf
arabs are only one step above a nigger

Because you insist on having the whole loaf, and not half the loaf, you will have no loaf.

>Before 1948 arabs saw the word "palestine" as a colonialist invention.

Fuck off Ari.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jund_Filastin

Also explain this Palestinian flag on top of the building from 1937.

>kek flag
Go back to the_donald kike.

>All of the palestinians today are sunni arabs.
Palestinians are native to the land going back at least 5000 years and before Jews even existed, it doesn't matter if they identify as Sunni Arabs today. Deal with it kike.

Thank you oh beautiful whites for trying to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.

>achmed
Only kikes spell Ahmed like that. I don't know who you are trying to fool.

Muslims are literally retarded.

Lmao you're living on stolen Indian land literally fuck off back to England you dope.

Achmed, even the article you brought explicitly said the people living in palestine were not arab. Palestine is a western invention (roman) so was just a convenient name to the land.

None of the arabs in israel ever called themselves palestinians. It was mainly an administrative name.

Oh and that flag is the Arab flag. The palestinians only adopted it too in 1964, but there are many arab countries with a similar flag.

arabs, mostly one or two generations removed from other ottoman territories. the most common palestinian family name is al-masri, which literally means Egyptian. yasser arafat was born in cairo.

"A few days after the capture of Jaffa, Giora Yoseftal, Chief of the Jewish Agency's Department of Immigrant Absorption, went to see how many new immigrants could be settled in the town. Many of the streets were empty
when he arrived, the houses abandoned and the shops boarded up. The smell of war was still in the air as well as the residual odors of life that had existed there earlier. Yoseftal, a tall yekkeh (German Jew), proper and very thorough, took care to obtain the documentation showing that he was acting in accordance with official policy. The documents included one from the Custodian and one from Ben-Gurion himself, confirming that Jaffa was intended for the settlement of new immigrants.
"Jaffa will be a Jewish city," wrote Ben-Gurion in his diary, "War is war." Yoseftal set up a "housing committee" in his department, and assigned it the task of distributing the houses among the immigrants, in accordance with qualifications and criteria which he himself
determined. But the time was inauspicious for committees and criteria-the houses in Jaffa fell to whoever grabbed them first."

palestineremembered.com/Acre/Palestine-Remembered/Story680.html

Don't read if you have to shill for israel.

At least we give natives equal rights like every other citizen. They even have certain special privileges.

>the people living in palestine were not arab.
>Oh and that flag is the Arab flag.
Make up your mind Ari.
Anyways, the actual important fact is that the Palestinian people are the indigenous population of the land and their ancestors have been living in that land since before Jews even existed.

>arabs, mostly one or two generations removed from other ottoman territories.
That's a Zionist myth Moshe, the ancestors of the Palestinians have been living in that land for over 5000 years.

>the most common palestinian family name is al-masri
Irrelevant, this was probably a name given to families to differentiate them from the other families and this name is mostly in Gaza. I can also conclude that every other family without the name Al-Masri is from Palestine. Also, Palestine was once part of Egypt even before ancient Israel.

if they werent such a scumbag here in europe they will have all of my respect but they arent
peace

>it's wrong to occupy territory that you conquer
now let's see your real flag

Ah, so you do want to remove Jews from the world!

Too bad Jordan and Syria began a war in 1948.

I agree burger, it's not wrong to occupy governments that you conquer.

Go back to r*ddit kike shill. Israel started all those wars.

Israel started 1967. That's it.

By the way you're living on stolen Indian and Mexican land.

That genetic map shows that Jews from North Africa are closer to Ashkenazi Jews than to arabs (except yemenite Jews who are converts)who call themselves palestinian. And that palestinians are very close to saudis and other arab invaders. Jews have been living in that land for thousands of years, you've just proved me right.

That flag is the arab federation flag. Before 1964 NO ONE called it a palestinian flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Arab_Federation

You've proved that palestinians are just arab larpers, both genetically, linguistically, symbolically and culturally. Arabs are not native to that land. They are foreign invaders.

why are there so many obvious leaf pallys/lebbos? face it, even if there was a "free palestine" you would never move back there. you know your people are shit and would create a shit country.

no dude, they started calling themselves what the romans called the province after a rebellion of indigenous jews, therefore they have 5000 continuous years of history there.

I don't care what the fuck Palestinians do in Palestine and I don't give a flying fuck what Arabs do in Arabia. Those are their lands, their cultures, their societies.

Jordan or transjordan like it was known back then, was a british lead army and it also they called themselves the Arab Army League and under that name they bombed Jerusalem.

Fuck them.

>jews = iranians = aryans = nazis
whoa...
it all makes sense now...

No they started 1948 by ethnically cleansing unarmed native Palestinians in 1947.

>That genetic map shows that Jews from North Africa are closer to Ashkenazi Jews than to arabs (except yemenite Jews who are converts)

No it's the other way around kike. Yemenite Jews share the same DNA as Palestinians because they are the true Israelites while most other kikes (Ashkenazis) are Iranian converts or mixed and are not actually native to the land of Palestine.

>You've proved that palestinians are just arab larpers, both genetically, linguistically, symbolically and culturally. Arabs are not native to that land. They are foreign invaders.

See that's where you're wrong kike, and the genetic studies prove you wrong. Even modern Hebrew sounds like non-semitic bullshit because it is just a bunch of Iranian larpers speaking Hebrew with a Farsi accent.

So many obvious kike burgers.

All of the pro arabs here are sandniggers. If they are white, they'll usually say nuke everyone in the middle east. If they pick the arab side, you know they are sandniggers. Lefties are too triggered to come on this site and shill for arabs.

First, pol is a board of peace.
Second, the Jew always plays both sides, the eternal victim, hating Jews does not mean you are my ally.
Thirdly, Muslims make up something like 25% of the world population, and are more often used as puppets by the Jew than they ever go against them.
So no, fuck sand niggers.

Basically Ashkenazi Jews are just a bunch of non-Israelite larping Iranians who were converted by the exiled Judean priests in Babylon.

Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0). Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

Yep, just like we invented the Algerian identity meme.
What do you expect from amerisharts?
Understanding?
They only follow blindly

>All of the pro arabs here are sandniggers. If they are white, they'll usually say nuke everyone in the middle east.
This is kike shill projection. All the pro-Israel fags here are kikes and shills. It's usually the kikes that say nuke everyone in the Middle East because they know the US would never nuke them and that they would have defences against it either way.

>
No it's the other way around kike. Yemenite Jews share the same DNA as Palestinians because they are the true Israelites while most other kikes (Ashkenazis) are Iranian converts or mixed and are not actually native to the land of Palestine.

OK, so palestinians have been shown through your map to have the same DNA as syrians, Bedouins, Saudis and yemenites. All of those nations speak arabic, claim to be arab, are culturally arabic and if you told them they are Jews, they'd probably stab you.

So either all the arabs in the world are genetically jews and in denial or you're just another "we waz kangs" sandnigger. In which case, stand in line, because there are dozens of races who try to larp as Jews.

Meanwhile, all the Jews in the world Speak Hebrew (an israelite language) and practice Jewish culture and rituals and kept the traditions and apparently they aren't Jews. OK

So what? Go back to Europe.

Stay dumb.

>Kike triggered by science

He was half Egyptian but your pic doesn't prove anything by saying he was born in Egypt.

> go back to Europe
No really, if Jews who mixed with yuros don't belong in Israel you have even less of a claim in Canada.
But I guess you're an Urka Durka Mohammad Jihad so the correct wording would be "go back to palestine"
> being born in egypt doesn't make you an egyptian
You foking wat?

Nice try shill. Israelis also say they invented hummous and kofta. All the good that Ksrael claims (muh only Mideast democracy, weez luv tha rights and ghays...) is being wiped out by Harasim, reproducing like rabbits, refusing to service in the IDF, demanding shekels to yeshiva “study” 24/7. Bibi’s sucked more orthodox cock than a Mohel in Benin Brak. It’s become an emarassment

>this entire thread
>Hurr Durr muh genetics
Do you fags not realize how Jewish you all sound? If it's not an American it can die in a fire, I don't give a shit, we don't need allies. If I had to choose between saving literally the niggest American, or some fucking frog, I'd save my nigger every day of the week.
Your weak ass countries will fall because you are all a bunch of purity spiraling retards.
Our genetics will be completely fucked, but we'll still be Americans, while you all will be living under Sharia law.

"If they are white, they'll usually say nuke everyone in the middle east"

Not necessarily if they're white supremacists who believe in white nationalism in Indian and Mexican territory or who shill for Apartheid South Africa. Of course they would oppose Jewish self-determination if they don't respect non-white self-determination.

Wrong. "Palestinians" are not descended from Romans or Jews. They're a mix of different arabs.

>Aren't Palestinians the perfect role models for Sup Forums?

No? I don't want to kill Jews. I want them to live in their own land free from us and we in ours, free from them. We can trade and be on friendly peaceful terms.

I want women to be able to walk home safely at night. I want children to be able to play at the swimming pool without being raped.

>Be Arab
>Steal land through imperial conquest
>Centuries later Jews finally regain control of said land after many centuries of being occupied by Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Turks and then the British empire
>"Waaaaa we're oppressed! The Jews have this one tiny strip of land and us Arabs have the entirety of the Middle East, but it's not fair!"

SJWs are hypocrites for siding with Palestinians because they claim to be anti-imperialist, and Sup Forums are also hypocrites because they're siding with Muslims against an ethnostate, because they're so desperate to show how much they hate Jews.

They are Muslims. You need to go back to your sand box and not come to our countries.

>Aren't Palestinians the perfect role models for Sup Forums?
NOPE

- Blood Relatives: Palestinians and Jews
- Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews
arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

- geneticist Michael Hammer of the University of Arizona in Tucson found that the Y chromosome in Middle Eastern Arabs was almost indistinguishable from that of Jews
sciencemag.org/news/2000/10/jews-and-arabs-share-recent-ancestry

There are also Muslims on Sup Forums larping as white people.

Israel is not an ethnostate, it is a Jewish state.
There are Jews in north Africa, Indian sub continent, Europe, Persia, Ethiopia etc...
>
Disregard the text, look at the pretty pictures.

Jews always play both sides, there are Jews everywhere we, occupying every aspect of the political and social spectrum.
Hating Jews is common sense, but it's not some banner to unite under. If they would stay the hell out of my countries politics and entertainment, I would have no reason to hate them. Giving a shit about some sand niggers Sandy shithole land on the other side of the world is just getting played by people who have nothing in common with you.

>OK, so palestinians have been shown through your map to have the same DNA as syrians, Bedouins, Saudis and yemenites.
No Saudis and Syrians barely overlap with Palestinians and Yemenite Jews in that genetic map. Why do you keep lying? If you overlap both the maps (modern day samples and ancient samples) you will see that Palestinians cluster right in the middle of all three ancient Levantine samples and overlap mostly with Early Bronze Age Levant; some skew towards the Natufians.

If Yemenite Jews were just converted Arabs you would see Saudis mostly between Palestinians and Yemenite Jews, also Yemenite Jews wouldn't overlap with Palestinians.

>because there are dozens of races who try to larp as Jews.
Including most Jews like yourself.

>Meanwhile, all the Jews in the world Speak Hebrew (an israelite language) and practice Jewish culture and rituals and kept the traditions and apparently they aren't Jews.
Most Jews today are non-Israelite converts who are not even native to the land of Palestine. Deal with it kike.

>You foking wat?
There are tons of Palestinian refugees born in Egypt, that doesn't make them Egyptian.

>I want them to live in their own land free from us and we in ours, free from them.
Do you actually believe this is possible? Jews will still run your country through the banking system and by buying out your politicians.

Palestinians are the true indigenous people of the land going back at least 5,000 years, some as far back as 12,000 years. Deal with the facts kike. I know science triggers you.

See:

>subhumans getting btfo by kikes at every turn.

At least with white people they had to infiltrate us before they got anywhere. Sandniggers who are even worse than jews.

> palestinian refugee
> 1929

>- Blood Relatives: Palestinians and Jews
>- Palestinians are more connected to the first Jews than Israeli Jews
>arabamerica.com/blood-relatives-palestinians-jews/

Most Jews today aren't even real Israelite Jews. the only Jewish blood relatives of Palestinians today are the Yemenite Jews who are less than 4% of Jews worldwide.

Yemenite Jews are basically harmless poor peasants who you've probably never come across in your life. All the Jews who cause problems are the rest of the non-Israelite larping Jews especially Ashkenazis who are originally just Iranian converts.

I wasn't using him in particular as an example but Palestinians were already losing their properties to kikes since the 1880s.

>Do you actually believe this is possible? Jews will still run your country through the banking system and by buying out your politicians.

Of course I mean we wouldn't allow their banking and remove them from power in our country and those in power found to be accepting money would be charged with traitor laws and hung.

What I am saying is I don't want to go to Israel and start bombing and slaughtering them all.

Israel Jews for most parts really seem like a different species than Western Jews, Ashkenazi Jews truly seem like a different species. Evil and twisted. Those are what you find most times in the West like Soros who is hated by Israeli Jews. I'd still send them all to Israel and let them deal with it.

Mate America isn't your country you stole it from Mexicans and Indians

Who gives a shit?
Better give Canada back to the Eskimos.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the merchantposting came from Muslims. Notably it's always British or German flags...

Read up on how Ethiopian Jews are treated in Israel.

>Giving a shit about some sand niggers Sandy shithole land on the other side of the world

It's amazing how Sup Forums claims that Christianity is such a huge component in white identity, yet describes historically important places in the story of Christ like this.

>Palestinians are the true indigenous people of the land going back at least 5,000 years, some as far back as 12,000 years. Deal with the facts kike. I know science triggers you.

And obviously history triggers you, Ahmed. Most Palestinians since the 7th Century are Arabs. Palestinian Arabs are only are only a thing because of imperial conquest.

Admittedly before your people showed up it was a Roman province, but Israel is rightful Jewish land.

You live on stolen Indian land, don't know why I have to repeat this.

Also, Jews were buying land from the Palestinians in the 1880s, not stealing it.

They got attacked during WW1

You mean the British threw out the Turks?

Who. Gives. A. Shit.

Anyone at Sup Forums who doesn't support Palestine's plight is no better than the SJWs we constantly bitch about.

Israeli users can fuck off.

this is a white board, and jews,as much as both I and they hate to admit it, are white. Hey serve as the perfect shock troops in the white plan to colonize the middle east. They massacre those with skin of shit. The only thing that isn’t clear is why Russia is helping shitskins.

>No Saudis and Syrians barely overlap with Palestinians and Yemenite Jews in that genetic map. Why do you keep lying

You're grasping at straws now. You can clearly see that palestinians are a mix of saudis, Bedouind A, Jordanians and Syrians. This completely backs up the fact that they are descendants of arabs who invaded the area and might have raped some of the locals. You can clearly see the North african and Ashkenazi Jews very close to each other, while the iranian Jews and yemenite Jews closer to their native population (could be because of conversion or mixing).

Anyway, in order to say who is closer to Jews, you need reference DNA of someone you agree is a Jew/israelite, and today the only reference you'll get is from actual Jews (so you can never claim someone else to be a truer Jew). Because they are the only ones who speak the ancient israelite language and have been writing in it, praying in it and studying in it for thousands of years. I can read the dead sea scrolls and understand it and it's from 2000 years ago. It has the same letters as any Jewish prayer book in the last 1000 years.

>citing Elhaik and Wexler
>the retards who think yiddish, a language mutually intelligible with german, is a turkic language
lmao. if you actually care about scientific and methodological rigor there are at least half a dozen well supported academic papers that dismantle Elhaik et al.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25079123
full paper
>digitalcommons.wayne.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=&httpsredir=1&article=1040&context=humbiol_preprints
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

what elhaik and the rest try to do is demonstrate the level of shared ancestry with people roughly in "khazaria" and Iran and then trumpet whatever level of similarity as proof of major ancestry without comparing them to other jewish populations. of course you can argue that two things are similar when you exclude all examples the show a similarity to other groups many magnitudes greater. it's fallacious on its face.

but that won't matter to you, just pick and choose your "science" according to whatever supports your politics.

yeah i was being sarcastic m8

>If you aren't an sjw for Palestinians, then you are no better than an sjw
K m8

You're a faggot.

Israel is the modern white krak de chevliers. Let the shitskins break like waves on our defenses.

The sheer irony of an Amerimutt being the first poster to defend israel and quote me speaks for itself.

>Palestine's plight

They literally removed kebab and you complain.

Palestine was never Arab Muslim land.

>Of course I mean we wouldn't allow their banking and remove them from power in our country and those in power found to be accepting money would be charged with traitor laws and hung.
I find it amusing that you think this is possible while allowing them to have a secured base of operations in the Middle East. They will just use the combines force of all the other nations they have infested to invade your country like they've been doing to many other countries and like what they did to Natsoc Germany.

>Israel Jews for most parts really seem like a different species than Western Jews, Ashkenazi Jews truly seem like a different species.
You have a lot to learn Vlad.

Eskimos have their full rights and freedoms.

>And obviously history triggers you, Ahmed. Most Palestinians since the 7th Century are Arabs. Palestinian Arabs are only are only a thing because of imperial conquest.
You're objectively wrong, read the rest of the posts Moshe. I even linked them for you but you still ignored the scientific facts. I had the proof for you nigger.

See these posts:
How many times do I have to show it to you kike?

Nice r*ddit spacing kike shill. Natives have their full rights and freedoms here.

>Also, Jews were buying land from the Palestinians in the 1880s, not stealing it.
Wrong. The amount of land that the Jews allegedly bought didn't even amount to 3% of the land of Palestine. Even most of those transactions were fraudulent, land deeds were bought from people who fraudulently registered lands under their own name that they never owned in the first place.

Just like about anyone.
12 years away and they never went back?
Truely caring Palestinians.

The fact that you deny the Holocaust while supporting a holocaust against Jews is annoying.

"Wrong. The amount of land that the Jews allegedly bought didn't even amount to 3% of the land of Palestine. Even most of those transactions were fraudulent, land deeds were bought from people who fraudulently registered lands under their own name that they never owned in the first place."

You're a liar who wants a holocaust against Jews.

jews aren't white.

Lmaooooo...

GO BACK TO EUROPE.

Guess which one is the original american?

Just like you're now amerimutts because of invasion, the same thing happened in the middle east.

Anyway, you don't base conclusions on 1 picture, but on an average. I can also cherry pick a picture of a ginger palestinian (they exist) and a brown jew.

damn dude that knife is so cool

>You're objectively wrong, read the rest of the posts Moshe. I even linked them for you but you still ignored the scientific facts. I had the proof for you nigger.

Your posts do not prove that Arabs existed outside of the Arabian peninsula before the 7th Century.

If you give so much of a fuck about Palestine what are you doing on the other side of the world in Canada while your people are supposedly suffering?

Arabs stole Palestine, that's a fact. Deal with it you uneducated Arab.

Of course you'd never get the feeling of having your land and identity being literally stolen from your hands, you brit fuck.

They are still a conquered people so no.

The war never stopped.