>blacked shills at peek
>everyone loves Israel
>echo chamber of thoughts
>claims to be free thinking
>muh Führer
>acts like SJWs

Is this the end of Sup Forums lads?

Fucking faggot.

Too many quality shitposters were banned.

also liberal shills like me and my brethren have invaded to provide an alternate message to counter all the hate and intolerance that festers here. This, combined with literally every other post being an amerimutt thread, is slowly killing Sup Forums. Should be dead soon.

Filters help (21 filtered posts at the moment) and then hiding threads that get passed and are obvious BBC/QLARP/Why Are Blacks so Violent?/other annoying bait/communism general/ junk (49 atm)

There seems to be a contrived effort to dumb down Sup Forums, there are lots of slide threads asking stupid questions that idiots lap up and reply to en masse. We are fucked, it's only been getting were since the 2016 election time to abandon ship.

>everyone loves Israel
>muh Führer

Those are opposing parties, right here on this board you fkn britbong

getting worse*
Sorry bit tipsy

>concern trolling
Gtfo nigger,
Sup Forums is great!

Nope. It just proves Sup Forums isn’t the smart asses they think they are.
They need to think about themselves as an individual before they get into a mob so they can do the worse possible things and get away with it.

>Individual
I don't care about Israel and their capital bc it is irrelevant af. What's more important is the dispelling of European/White culture in society and politics.

>Catalog
Ignore most shilling
>Thread watcher
It's in the options, fucking godsend. Watch the threads that interest you, ignore the rest
>Sort by creation date
For those heavy flow periods, like erection day. Best paired with thread watcher, just flag the good threads and move along

The role of the individual is to influence the masses for he’s comes from the dominance hierarchy but is high enough on it that he is detached from it.
The sovereignty of Europe is probably the most important thing ever In history, but without anyone to articulate or even bring order to it, it’s pointless. Getting together in a mod won’t work.

>Watch the threads that interest you, ignore the rest
And I was talking about echo chambers.

You're not wrong
>e celeb drama queen threats all day everyday
>hate japan!
>humor threads and redpill threads filled with ignorant posts to ruin the threads
>pol after work/school hours is shilled to the fucking max
>why does pol hate x (we don't)

You guys should've simply let us win. Then we wouldn't have this problem.

Hitler was an asshole. Churchill was an asshole. They destroyed Europe. Both hungry on power while claiming the greater good, the perfect excuse to implement pure evil. Bombing civilizans. Once you hear stories of children dying of shock after seeing their houses bombed you kind of have a second look at war, it’s natural, it’s happens but the Second World War was the turning point in warfare, and not a good one.

>second look at war, it’s natural, it’s happens but the Second World War was the turning point in warfare, and not a good one

I know all of these... And even though I respect your nation and soldiers, it only was through sheer mass that we lost and it felt unnatural, compared to WW1.

The smartest folks on pol do not feel the need to contribute and weigh on against shills and fucktards.

Just because you dont see us, doesnt mean we arent here. Nothing truly keeded to bw done right now, wnhoy the calm.

Well I think you just made his point.

No, but those who are in the know have already left to greener pastures.

It was the main mistakes the first and Second World War, without them imagine how free Europe would be now? The greatest generation would of made men of steel, proud of their nations while their families adores them but most of where lost in war. That’s the real loss imo

>do not feel the need

Are you smart enough to know that isn’t an argument?