How did this meme get so popular so fast? The meme itself has existed for years...

how did this meme get so popular so fast? The meme itself has existed for years, but for the past few months I've been seeing more and more people here using it. Is it really some soros shilling or is it just random?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys got too butthurt about it. Brush up on the rules of the internet my 56% friendo.

Sup Forums autism, fueled by massive Sup Forums butthurt

the basic 56% faces were already on the increase for a while anyway, it was only a matter of time before seeing an exponential explosion

Keep doing it, any fellow burger who gets butthurt is a shit skin

Wow I'm totally going to stop posting them now ;-D

1. During last year election it came to [everyone's] attention that americans are quite culturally enriched.
2. An old meme showed up again.
3. American insecurity exploded.
4. American hypocrisy was heavily exposed
5. You fags got too butthurt over it
6. It caught on.

>claims to have top tier bant
>cries when he's the target for once
Just grow up retard, if you weren't mutt yourself you wouldn't care so much about this meme.

Because its funny.

kek this is my favorite meme

can someone add the mcdonalds logo onto his shirt?

Will this meme eventually go away, or is it now a permanent stain on Sup Forums like the Brazilian meme and the Australian meme?

/leftypol/ trying to divide us

Because it's fucking funny.

someone drew some nasty looking cartoons. And we got tired out your shit. Americans got down our throat about rapeugees, at least we can deport them. You’re permanently fucked hahahahaha

t. la creatura

Fumny gif haha

t. la luz extinguido

Most likely permanent, particularly due to the obsession of americans on Sup Forums for telling other people about their race.

rofl its staying forever you 56% monkey

Its hilarious and triggers mutts

The best Euros can come up with is to go "No u"
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll continue to prove me right

thanks bong

>>Implying the same fate won't fall upon Europe in the next few decades

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

some of those things are honestly disgusting

Here

well they got their revenge on Britain's royal family tho

they got Mrs. La Luz Extinguida to racemix with their prince

Because in all fairness its a really great meme and we were talking a lot of shit

Also Soros

The Prince extinguisher of light will cause massive destruction in the next 2 decades

I think it's fucking hilarious and pretty accurate to what mixed race mutts actually look like.

nobody cares about Sup Forums so they declared war.

A combination of years of le europoor threads and similar has resulted in le 56% amerimutt. That and some prime Sorosbucks.

Because while the left can't meme, those that have been scorned by the alt right can.

you are correct fellow traveler

/thread

there'th a very good ecthplanthion for the proliferathion of thith meme

It's a good meme when Europeans post it but Latin Americans muttposting is irony overload.

Most people posting this meme are burgers hiding behind a meme flag trying to harvest (You)s.

Watch any fighting game tournament with players from Western countries and you will see this

The term "Amerimut" existed for some time, but I the appearance of the drawn character is younger.

I can't recall seeing it 2 years ago.

Popularity seems to have risen a lot this year

The exact same can be said for americans muttposting against europeans.

Because thin skinned amerifat teens get mad at politically impotent alt right europoors for being insolent.

I mean do they? It's obvious that the dwindling whites of europe are in fact white

This

soros had a heart attack fuck that Nazi nigger.

combination of shills dividing us and banter. I don't mind it desu some of them are funny, but I am well aware that the posters are more than just Europeans poking fun at us.

>how did this meme get so popular so fast?
Because you are just realizing now that you are a half breed mutt faggot

This meme is mostly a result of Americans saying stuff like 'wow sweden is done for' while not realizing our own demographic situation is far worse. In this case, these meme's popularity is probably due to the fact it gets lots of (you)s, it provides easy attacks against American posters, and more absurd variations of the original face.

You do. In fact the post below yours is a meme that came to be in response to american bullshit.

>The meme itself has existed for years, but for the past few months I've been seeing more and more people here using it.
some dumb fuck user translated it into american english

The original is more about bants than anything. But lets face it, white europeans were dying out well before 2015.

And whites in the american continent have been dying out since the slave trade began.
When it comes to memes there's only so much posting you can do before some idiot believes it and starts posting them for more than just banter.

Europe wanted to lash out at Americans, so they latched on to it. It was also spammed by a few people to start it off, but then it became the final way to discredit Americans, similar to how Canadians are leafs, and Germans are Muhammad. The only reason the US lasted so long without a meme is because we are the largest entity on the board. So when it came, it inevitably became very popular very quickly. Turnabout is fair play.

>tfw write a well thought out post
>ten euros respond with amerimutt
>go to another topic
>say something completely neutral
>memeflags respond with amerimutt and nothing else
>go to another topic
>say like one word "nice" or something
>euroflag literally quotes my post with an amerigoblin

Literally "muh soros boogeyman"

Learn to a take a fucking joke Juan

dont forget poo in loo

pol invaded int and got bantered, the Americans got really fucking angry and hence it became a big meme.

Jamal, Pablo, shart-in-mart, amerilard, amerifat, etc. weren't memes? They've been trying to meme us for the longest time

Population growth had been stable up until the 90s where we hit replacement then decreased.

I fucking kek every time I see it. Just means we have to step our game up. Don't be a pussy and get upset, go fuck white women! Niggers, kikes, and shitskins need not apply

Pic related makes many Euros butthurt to no end. They are mostly Krautchan refugees who want to steal our website like the gypsies they are.

Bwahaha the swinging tits
Saved

I think its funny

Holy shit I almost died. People in the house came to see what was going on.
>uh nothing

The anglo’s face in this pic makes me laugh every time and

welcome to the third world club

You all act like everyone wants to be white or something

Newsflash: We dont.

pay denbts you fucking leaf emu barbosa

Meme that was co-opted to try and sew division between American posters and diminish patriotism and national pride.

He looks like Chris Christie if he had down syndrome

Divide and concquer shills + dumb eurotrash that took the bait

It's pushed by Sup Forums posters who are upset about Sup Forumss dominance on Sup Forums since the election and all the newfags as a way to promote infighting and undermine Sup Forums

Because it’s real

IMO pic related was a better depiction of amerimutts

>well thought out post
often times the worst posts are the ones who look more serious but are filled to the brim with bullshit

Test

No. He’s still white. That’s not offensive in the slightest.

It's true, that's why.

You are correct, hans.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP IT'S NOT TRUE!

Contrarian shitposters found it got responses so they just fucking kept doing it and force memeing it. It doesn't help that this board has virtually no on-topic discussion anymore and it's just filled with people here to just post fucking memes like it's Sup Forums. And being underage, Sup Forums can't help but indulge stupid, self-destructive shit "because it's funny"...

This board needs more drawfags to come up with counter memes.

Hahahaha pathetic amerigoblins

Does anyone have the one where the mutt says "Feels good to be white" and has a pointy head?

it's the new Blacked posting for cucks
It's already turning into a forced meme lmao

dddxxxxxxccscvf

Except America has never been a white country just white majority.

This is now a rare amerigoblin thread

>Just grow up retard, if you weren't mutt yourself you wouldn't care so much about this meme.

I'm whiter than your daddy and I just want people to talk about politics instead of stupid "bantz" aka "I'm gonna try to piss people off online because I'm a pussy who'd never say this stuff off Sup Forums or in real life."

It's disruptive to the board.

I had to

Equest-mutt ponies when?

it has work as one in all aspect,the rest couldnt considerate more than pets

>at least we can deport them
When does that ever happen?

It is very suspicious. I've seen some of them for the longest time, namely and the original of One day, out of nowhere, I saw a massive ton of brand new ones, all dumped in one thread. A few seemed to be done by the artist who made the former two, alongside a wave of off-model looking ones. It doesn't feel natural, like the meme was added to slowly over time, such as say, Carl the Cuck. It feels more like the pictures were all drawn in one large bulk, then disposed on Sup Forums by some outside entity.

You deserve this fate.