What does Sup Forums think about Initial D ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wS9F-VjsfFE
youtu.be/ItjjWECjD_M
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgotten historical trace

Overrated, especially the music.

DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME.

Start posting the webms.

I JUST CAN'T SAY
I JUST CAN'T SAY
SALAAM

It turned me into a complete autist.

I liked it years ago before it was popular.
But now that it is, I hate it!

You're just mad because you can't rage your dream

I started it back in September but I'm not even 20 episodes in. I actually want to watch it though.

Best race anime. Not that there's much competition, but anyway

I think Initial D is pretty cool eh what do you thi- YOU RELIGHT MY FIRE
AND FILL ME UP WITH DESIRE

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?

Seriously though, I can't listen to Eurobeat while I drive. Instant leadfoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wS9F-VjsfFE

W H Y

A good documentary on the life of Pythagoras and followers.

WELCOME BACK BABY TO THE DISCO FIRE

the racing part is kinda boring. probably since i dont know shit about cars

But the racing is the best part!

That Civic is awesome

Them be fighting words, son.

first stage is one of my favourite shows.
Seeing this dude not knowing what to do with his live and slowly discovering that he has something he's very good at and making it arc not about winning, but finding enjoyment in it really got to me.
I never cared much for cars, but seeing this competetive underground comunity in contrast to his melancholic school live made me want to be a part of that.
The races themselves are just a blast to watch, mostly due to the music, but the underdog setup also works very well.
I especially like how they mixed douches that deserved to loose with races that almost made it obvious that Takumi would win from the start.
I know this is a very subjective view, but i just love this show and the fact that i never thought i'd like it before wtaching just made it better.

You mean Initial Meme?

Yeah pretty good

Well said user. It's definitely not perfect, but it gave me a nice,comfy feeling and the races were fun to watch.

I'm still tearing up when i see the scene of Takumi passes Nakazato and Heartbeat starts playing to be honest.
Also that scene when he looses control of his car, the music stops for a second and the Takahashi borthers almost crash into him.
What a ride.

oh my god... this is fucking amazing.

Dance to the
Heartbeat

WOH OH OH

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR

best song
youtu.be/ItjjWECjD_M

FOREVEEEER

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
this is my personal favorite

delete this

First two seasons are a best, but i still watched the later seasons because I couldn't not like it.

also this guy, he's a good guy.

mandatory

What does Sup Forums drive?

passenger seat

I don't know if I like or hate this

An automatic Jetta because I'm poor and hate myself

>using Takumi's special gutter technique
Madman!

An automatic passat

Is this really a remix released by disney?

90s mtb

mazda 6

Much better than systemd

SHITPOSTING IN THE 90s

daihatsu terios

COOL VIBRATIONS

The first season is great, the second is fantastic. The movie was a rush job, the fourth season was still good, and the last season was just fucking boring. The OVAs give you blue balls, and the overall story never really goes anywhere.

Excellent racing, the best soundtrack of all time, but lacking in terms of character development and generally anything not-racing related. Also Shigeno can't draw women for shit, much less write a compelling relationship.

Mako best girl, fite me

WHOA WHOA
I THINK I LIKE YOU AGAIN

why

There they are! The wings!

I wanted to punch that little fuck through my screen. I've never wanted Takumi to win so badly.

I've read so much hentai
But nothing's given me a boner larger than that scene

L O O K A
B O M B A

Just when I think I've seen everything.

My actual ringtone.

Had an old Miata and sold it because driving manual in stop and go traffic 45 minutes twice a day is miserable bullshit and now I want an automatic one but now just drive an old beatup Sonata until then

Miata automatic transmissions didn't get good until the 3rd gens but 3rd gens and 4ths don't have popup headlights so fuck 'em

I really miss my slowass stupid miata just because it was super cute

I really want a slowass stupid miata because its super cute

>There are three albums of this

Automatic 06 Honda civic. Good car for my uses.

Automatic Lancer 09. Would get a manual RWD for a fun car when I can afford one but there is really no point not going FF/Auto for a daily driver in city traffic.

Does anime have a build up better than Ryosuke vs Takumi?

DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE
READING THE SHITPOSTS

fuck off, you fucking SPEEDY SPEED BOY SPEEDY SPEED BOY

Shinji's upraising > Bunta's parenting
>he still grew up a bigger little shit than Takumi
Tell me tell me why

You guys couldn't use actual lyrics? You've got so much material to work off of.

Subaru gc8 sti

70 chevelle.

The first season was glorious. It went downhill after that, Fifth Stage was almost unbearable and the last one was complete dogshit.

Source?

Volvo 240

5th Stage had the best Eurobeat though

Because now I want to buy a 20 year old shitbox so I can play eurobeat while I drive it and become like Dagumi tofuboy. I am kind of amazed cause I never even cared about cars before watching the anime and I didn't really expect to like it.

>tfw didn't like or cared about cars when I first watch the anime in like 2006 or so
>I wasn't even that much into anime either
>loved the anime as fuck
>then I after watching the anime, it made feel like playing Arcade Stage games
???

Eurobeat is not all there is to Initial D. Just because the music was good doesn't save the plot going to dogshit.

Yeah, you're a fucking autist, as is anyone that thinks that the hachi roku is a good car. The point of the whole show is that Dagumi is just that much better than everyone else that he can win with the 20 year old shitbox.

I'm not talking about the 86 specifically user, but yea. Won't try to fight you. Last season was shit,but like an user said before I like the 3 first seasons so much that I could just drop it/hate it later.

* Liked so I couldn't drop.
Sorry I'm tired

ASS ASS ASS

Fiat 500, standard but I always put on sport mode

2003 infiniti i35

looks like your generic silver car but the interior is really nice

A 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid

I got the i30 boyyyy

my nigger

What game?

2003 Ford Ka. It's a pile of crap and I love it.

RUNNING IN T90S

Not him but I'm pretty sure it's Grid 2

The d stands for demerol

rusty Fiat Uno

should've shot off the canon.

97 Integra sedan and 2001 GSR.

I drove the same car, same condition for a few years. It was pain to the soul, not because it's not an incredible sports car, but because it was in such a terrible state of disrepair it could fall apart at anything but the gentlest driving.

In the end, the gearbox broke. It was for the best.

Because mama's boys are fags

Yes, but Japan only