Why don't traditionalists support mgtow?

They always say that mgtows are losers with shit genes that shouldn't reproduce but they get mad when these said losers declare that they won't reproduce wtf.

This question can be solved easily by reading traditionalist literature and lurking more on the chans.

But that's what I'm doing right now. Research. Pls help me.

No one respects coward manchildren.
Get used to it, meme flag faggot.

But wouldn't you disrespect them more if you had a smile on your face every time they say they won't reproduce instead of having so much rage to the verge of panic? I would have that rage if I was a spartan and Leonidas would be going mgtow, not the other hunchback loser freak with shit genes that betrayed them.

It's not traditional.
You answered your own question, shill.

>traditionalists saying mgtows shouldn't reproduce
>not reproducing is not traditional
Wtf

>mgtow
>any single mother I want

So why would you rage about it so much? Put that traditionalist " men are expendable because 1 man and many women can repopulate" matra into good use.

>Be me
>I'd like to be more traditional
>I won't be religious
>But finding a nice girl
>Marry her
>Have a bunch of kids
>Sounds nice
>However
>Laws and statistics are against me
>Lots of divorces
>And women always get the best out of it
>Plus I earn a pretty penny
>Which I'd like to keep
>Don't want to go to court and what not
>Or have kids taken from me for no good reason
>So I need to resolve my support for MGTOW and traditionalism
>Feels like cognitive dissonance
>What do Sup Forums ?

I would tell you go traditional if you are good looking or mgtow if you are bad looking but traditionalists want the reverse wtf.

That guy in the pic has to be a plant, right? There's no way he's that deluded that he thinks dressing up in a garbage bag and carrying that sign will help the MGTOW cause.

Why would anyone want to put a plant for ugly losers? And what cause would ugly losers like him have? I thought they are guys who gave up.

Because traditionalism is about finding and marrying a traditional and conservative woman and starting a family, not avoiding them.

I'd say I'm pretty good looking
Had lots of girls, some really of the charts stunning
But now I'd like a nice girl and 20 kids
How do I get that without having a 50% chance of getting screwed over big time in the future?

because i'm surrounded by enough beta soy drinkers at work

See

Then mgtow only means that they won't reproduce so where is your problem?

Well according to traditionalists you should go mgtow.

I never said that.
Not being "mgtow" isn't traditional.

So traditionalists are raging at mgtows for being traditional unlike them?

No.
let me rephrase that
"If you're "MGTOW", you're not traditional"
Raising a family is traditional.

You are not the avatar of traditionalism tho. Seems like traditionalists are divided into those that want mgtow losers to have families and those that don't want them to have families. But why do both opinions seem to come together from the same person every time?

That's not really an answer or solution to my problem now, is it?
Plus, I don't care how other groups judge
I'd just like to get a fresh perspective on resolving this dilemma which I think a lot of guys are dealing with

I don't think there is anything in-between mgtow and traditionalism.

>Why don't traditionalists support mgtow?
because we get laid

I said support, not become.

Because there needs to be a population of working class losers

So why not enslave them? If they are losers they won't fight back.

I agree. Mutually exclusive.
The only thing that they have in common is male emancipation.
Standing up for yourself and don't get bossed around by women.
But that's how far the similarities go.

Perhaps I should just
- Bank life savings in crypto's and offshore accounts
- Roll the dice on marriage
- Still have life savings in case she financially bitch slaps me on divorce.

Thoughts?

Wrong, they will and always have

So how are they losers? And how are you not losers if that's stopping you?

Oh and of course hope for a better set of laws
Because the whole situation is sub-optimal, I'd want to share everything with my wife.
Just not with my ex-wife

You might go to jail for not having enough money for alimony, and you'll have to pretend you are poor as shit while working on a job that pays well. Or else you'll have to be open about it and she doesn't go full female spy on you.

Yeah, she'd still be scraping my salary, but she couldn't touch what I've already made so far.

What a fucked up system it is.

So I thought this practice is not applied in The Netherlands, but apparently it is, albeit only in extreme cases

I actually had to go look up MGTOW and as a married retard I have to cheer for them in the underdog/lone wolf sense. At least they'll be happy by the time they're 35 and the wisdom of reality smacks them upside the head. Not that you "take anything" pussy whipped young jack offs would understand anything about it.