Watch JF verse Destiny debate

>Watch JF verse Destiny debate
>Destiny says a bunch of contradictory things.
>Tara gets pulled in,
>Devolves into destiny attempting to strawman tara who isn't quick enough to keep up with his bullshit.
>JF calls out destinys bullshit.
>warski mumbles some incoherent statement.
>Destinys arguments degenerate into "racisim is morally bad, fuck blk people pls".

Dissapointed, destiny needs to be periodically muted and forced to address what he says. Warski needs to not comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/25/between-two-evergreens-mike-and-jf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe I'll cut together a video in a couple weeks.

Oh shit, JF just pimped TRS

She looks like she needs some BBC

She only accepts superior Ashkenazi cock.

I'd rape the fuck out of that bitch if you know what I mean.

who is this betitted jewess?

what did he meant by this?¿

>flag

For fucks sake Sven

Destiny: I only date smart people but discrimination on race is wrong.

Destiny: Not fucking transsexuals is wrong.

Destiny: It doesn't matter if races exist, we have a moral obligation to let white countries turn into human garbage bins.

I don't know if Density is always morose, but he looks defeated right now in his twitch stream. His faggy viewers are licking his wounds

destiny didn't address anything jf had to say and had to resort to nothing but moralfagging to attack the idea of ethnostates, at some point destiny was arguing that you have to "introspect" if you don't want to fuck black people cuz reasons

destiny has no justification for any of viewpoints, and he's flat out wrong factually at the end of the day too

Destiny owned that debate. As he always does.

The Frenchie was so afraid that he had to be coaxed into making a single peep. Tara wasn't even in the same league as Destiny. He embarrassed them all. Especially with the transwoman explanation. How does a guy stay so solidly coherent during debate? At this point, I just want to find somebody that can NOT get completely steamrolled by his arguments. Destiny still undefeated. Next.

They usually come here and start spamming threads when he loses.

no what do you mean?

That you live in Detroit. We get it.

Check it, they're about to begin:

Almost took it. Here's a (you).

Why does that small child have facial hair? He should stop drinking the water.

He didn't own anything, his arguments regressed to being racist is "immoral" while simultaneously admitting genetic discrimination is OK(as long as it's not on race).

this destiny faggot needs to hurry up and transition into a full woman and never come back on the internet, his two brain cells are going to combust he is trying so hard

he isn't knowledgeable, he isn't good at using logic, he is snide and bitchy and talks like a PMSing cunt on adderall

This is how his 'debates' usually go vs anyone who knows what they are talking about. All I feel is amazement when I see people shilling for the extra chromosome dwarf because he is that fucking bad at making a coherent argument which is backed up by anything other than his crybaby bitch feels. Which is pretty much exactly what you would expect from some pampered soy-tumor.

He and Enoch did a 2hr+ podcast a couple days ago, great shit.

Destiny just got JFed.

link?

How can destiny not see the inherent contradictions in what he argues in absolute terms?

He's against eugenics but practicies it himself, he supposedly doesn't believe in race and IQ but vanguards his position by arguing it's immoral to act on.

Destiny is someone who doesn't like the logical conclusion of white nationalism so he attempts to develop an argument against it on principle.

therightstuff.biz/2017/12/25/between-two-evergreens-mike-and-jf/

ty

Can someone please tell me who the fuck JF is? I know Destiny cause his shills suck his dick here all the time but none of these "alt right" figures are ever discussed here

he is a biologist from your country, look up Jean-Francois Gariépy on youtube

JF isn't Alt-Right. He's a scientist, he BTFO of Kraut.

Ryan Dawson obliterated Destiny

mfw Tara is a foreign invader.

It's absurd.

Thank you for the information, I will give it a look-see

another dishonest hack alt-righter on youtube

Destiny pls go.

I hope Adam Warski learns to shut up, Im enjoying these debates.

>t. Destuby

He's someone who brings a modicum of legitimacy to ideas we're trying to achieve. We need more people like him.

>destiny needs to be periodically muted
>Warski needs to not comment
He's learning.
Really enjoyed this one.
Kronos put it up on YT too. /watch?v=Wlmqps0d8mQ
He's alt-right user.

this, Destiny literally couldn't refute anything he said so he just called him a racist then went quiet.

JF publicly refers to himself as Alt-Right.

He seems bullish on the JQ, is this just because of hate speech laws?

>Still thinking facts matter
>Still thinking arguments matter

This ‘movement’ is just a YouTube circle jerk. If JF gets BTFO by that midget are you really going to change your mind? You think anyone on Deatiny’s side is changing their mind? Total waste of everyone’s time.

indecisive or ambivalent prob a better word

I wanna suck on those tits.

He recently explained his stance on the JQ and why it's a thing. I wish I could remember where I heard it. There's been so many fucking streams lately that I can't remember which one it was. I want to say it was his stream with MW but I think it was more recent.

He talked a little bit in the TRS interview/stream whatever.

Is this what this faggot hole has become? A bunch of no balled queers debating the winner of an internet argument between some pretentious fuck who named himself destiny and an airheaded bimbo who thinks if she talks politics with the lowest form of internet celebrity (vidya srreamers) then people will respect her for more than her tits? You faggots are absolutely unbearable, I miss the days where threads consisted of nigger hate, Rmoney, 9/11 was an inside job, flim flam the zim zam, holocaust denial etc... now all you faggots whine about is "destiny owned my fupa laden waifu by saying x" and "Jim doesnt agree with me on y" or "sargon of Allah doesn't think Jews did 9/11" and finally "Laura Southern and Paul Joseph Watson like things I don't like, they're literally liberals!" Give your fucking heads a shake, you're all way too invested in literally fucking whos.

That's probably what I'm thinking of.

does debating destiny count as charitable work or something?

who would of thought a Frenchman would be the one slaying the septic community

Yes, it happens at least once a month. Destiny debates some right winger then his chat or some Sup Forumstard obsessed with him starts spamming threads here. At least the mods are deleting the duplicate threads for now.

I think lots of people are wising up to the JQ but talking about it will automatically put a wall up for some people.
Once you bring up the JQ, they will not listen to a thing you have to say. You'll be dismissed as a Nazi conspiracy theorist even if you present hard evidence.
They need smaller redpills before you give them the industrial strength ones.

If he cucks out and is hard against the JQ like say Jordan Peterson, then he's not alt-right. If he's wishy washy and doesn't want to talk about it, or just gives vague neutral opinions, he probably knows.

Yeah it was a real good show. Just Enoch and JF. It was good to hear JF in that setting and Enoch is always good.

I think JF did pretty poorly personally.

Enoch is great because he'll talk to anyone and be totally cordial and not bulldoze people he disagrees with. The recordings he did with that jew reporter Marantz are amazing and hilarious.

Why?

Have sex with trannies.

o shit, based leaf post
time to screen cap
>there will never be another dorner happening

OP of course is a giant faggot for not providing a link.

I just heard JF with Mike Enoch - very impressive guy!

JF should have posed the question about fucking trannies differently. He should have asked destiny if he need to fuck a minor to know if he likes fucking kids or not

And niggers. Nigger trannies.

Literally who?

Haven't got around to the Marantz tapes. Enoch is a legit talent and is seemingly everywhere lately working his ass off. Thinking about ponying up some money for a subscription this year.

That's the logically conclusion of destiny's philosophy.

No, Destiny won. Didn't you hear on any of the 30,000 damage control threads?

who is jf

read the thread:

Most of the things he spent time defending weren't really related to the debate topic. Who cares whether Tara McCarthy is a trash human being. Stop ironmanning her so insanely hard and get back on topic.

He could have nailed Destiny to a cross on all of the biological claims that Destiny made, but chose not, and it ended up coming off as if Destiny knew what he was talking about to anyone who hasn't looked into the topic themselves.

does anyone have a bootleg of the roast stream that warski deleted
he says such a shitshow but I never got to see it
it was called the roast of andy warski

It's worth it. I used to kick them a donation of a few bucks every now and then. The $10/mo is worth it just for the Jazz&Jesse live call in show alone.

>>warski mumbles some incoherent statement.
fucking this, that meathead stuck his oar into the middle of the two of them far too much, especially when JF was calling out desTINY on his strawman bullshit.

Reminder that if you don't want to suck tranny dick you seriously need to do some introspection.

>888
checks out
dont suck tranny dick!

There's literally nothing wrong with jewish girls desu

tara is a retard
Frenchie is an idiot
Ethno nationalism is for low IQ losers
Destiny won by a long shot.

why does every destiny debate turn into "are traps gay"?

It's not that she "wasn't fast enough" it's that the points this guy brought up have been tackled so many times it's not even worth a reply. He thought he caught her in some contradiction by saying she isn't American and is an immigrant. It's no contradiction since she views everything on racial terms. She doesn't care about immigration. She is obviously a white nationalist. It's just a contradiction to them because they are strictly (pretending to) ignore race. It's like coming to a hockey game with a soccer ball...you didn't really win when you scored because you are playing by a completely different set of rules. This is why she didn't even bother responding, it was such a high level of autism that she didn't even know how to respond. I think she did fine. This is an attempt at a lefty meme. fake news.

How? What points did he bring up that demonstrates that he won 'by a long shot'? Name one point and link to the video with a timestamp faggot. Until you can back up your statements it's just more lefty fake news.

Please point out the specific instances where "he won" otherwise your claims are just ass fumes. Link to any time stamp from the debate where he was "winning" and explain why you think he "won" in any specific instance of the debate.

It's destiny fanbois who are deluding themselves. They know he got BTFO

I dated one in my early 20s. Trust me, stay the fuck away from jew bitches, I don't care how big their tits are.

(you)

Why was that moderate so useless. He didn't call out bullshit and allowed himself to be drawn into the debate.

moderator*

>IQ differences would lead to racism which is bad, therefore it must not be true

WHO IS THIS WOMAN? I need to see these mammories!!!!

Shame the JF/Enoch talk was pretty shit IMO. It was Enoch going on and on and on the entire time and not even giving JF any time to say anything. Enoch treated him as if he were Sven, just someone to steamroll over.

I get that Enoch is a compelling speaker and all that, but holy shit, if you have a special guest on, let the man speak.

It was great, but frankly Mike spent most of the time talking, lol. JF was actually super fucking insightful and said some shit that made me go 'wow' a couple times. Mike did a real good job with it, but I feel like his New Yorker came out and he spoke too much while JF's polite French Canadian side just sat patiently.

Fuckin' good shit. I haven't been this engrossed since Strike and Mike #1.

I would have sex with this woman inside her vagina until climax if you know what i mean

>/watch?v=Wlmqps0d8mQ
Dude, where's the rest of the URL?

I really hate how all the brainlets like warski, that other guy, and people in the stream got spooked out by "muh eugenics". Even when she specified voluntary.

We practice eugenics every single day. Every time you pass up the ugly chick for the hot girl, that's eugenics. Every time a woman dates a successful guy with a good job over the poor jobless bum, that's eugenics. There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics in the sense of encouraging the fittest people to reproduce more and encouraging the worst people not to. But opponents always pull this shit where they say eugenics means some sort of genocide, which is just poisoning the well.

>Kronos put it up on YT too
youtube dot com

KHAZAR...

Destiny: "homophobes just need to take a dick in their ass then they wouldn't be so homophobic"

not only is he a manlet, he's also a retard

I don't believe you are posting that seriously. I think your post is an intentional lie intended to get replies.