en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanus_Pontifex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum_Diversas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7V_IBQcDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selous_Scouts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How could this happen

Rhodesia

People who make these threads are incredibly insecure.

>1 platoon killed over 2,000 niggers

based.

Wh*Te dogs still lost. Tell me cracker, what exists today, Zimbabwe or Rhodesia?

>guerilla warriors trained by the USSR
they were trained to run into machine-gun fire, that's how that happened

Funny isn’t it?

Technically neither

Rhodesia is making a come back. White farmers are getting their lands back, because black cunt don't know what the fuck work is.

It worked at stalingrad

>memeflag
>and im still replying

Why is it that your beloved niggers can't sustain themselves in white-free Zimbagashit to the point that your kang nigger had to beg for supplies from Europe and and DEMAND that white farmers return. Kill yourself.

>trained by the USSR
No wonder they lost 2k soldiers

silence wh*Te subhuman

Wasn't the cold what worked at Stalingrad?

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

The wh*Te dogs charge at me
I grab my gun
I start to shoot wh*Te dogs
They are shot and fall before me
My gun runs out
I unsheathe my sword
I start to cut wh*Te dogs
They are slashed and fall before me
My sword breaks
I raise my fists
I punch wh*Te dogs
I kick wh*Te dogs
Their bones break and they fall before me
The wh*Te dogs flee
The smoke clears and I look around
I see the wh*Te dogs I have slain
Mountains of wh*Te dogs
I look at up and the sky
I can feel my fallen BLACK brothers looking down on me
I smile
One day I will join them in the next life
In AFRIKA
But not today
For the wh*Te dog still lives

Whatever you say, Amerigoblin.

Now, I don't say we were right
And I don't say we were wrong
I'm just trying to tell it
Like it was, in a simple song
You see when people love their homeland
They regard it as their own land
And they fight whether they're right or they are wrong

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Pictured: the white man's ability to compete.

Lol, stay mad Nigger

t. La creatura

Muh etheeopeean KANGZ
We wuz Farohs and shiiiiet nikka.

Ooogabooga back to the dark continent, and take your stinking inferiority complex with you.

Africa needs more diversity, bring in Whites and Chinese!

I bet you cried while typing this.
Just admit it, you hate whites because we are on the top of the civilization food chain and you bantu niggers are bottomfeeders.

AFRICA WILL ALWAYS WILL BE BLACK

Together in the name of KARA BOĞA shall we DESTROY the spawn of YAKUB

we all know who actually has the recessive gene wh*Te boi

This has got to be pasta, right?

SAVED

Exhibit A: In the throes of depravity, the human mates with the subhuman beast.

One can only wonder how long her child will remain with father.

Ayo!!!!
Hol'up, are you saying I'm a monkey ?

We purposely trained them wrong, as a joke.

I underestimated the stupidity of niggers.

No, but the troll reveals itself; no black person alive knows what The Bosphorus is.

AFRICA ?

A is for Aids

You get all of the kekels my jewry will allow for the day.

Acts all fake jigaboo tough

>Posts a faggy roided up nig pic.

Fits

whiter than you mohammed. plus england is full of mozzlims, you can tell by visiting paris.

Whi pi po kant fite

Niggers aren't human.

based turk poster

only with your aid

Black plus white is black

Which makes white rare
Which makes them more valuable. A black professor of economics taught me this.

So nigga, you either qut being a hater or prepare for come cancer for the mind, aight ?

Be warned young nigger.

We will never forget you Rhodesia. Sleep well honored dead.

Nah, mostly the relentless torrent of conscripts being pelted across the Volga and the German armies running out of support.

Monkeys and Negros can't swim, coincidence?

F is for Filth

Lel, sta mad nigger

What, for sickle-cell anemia? Yeah, that recessive gene is yours. Have fun being physically incapable of surviving at altitudes above 8000 feet.

This one hangs first.

Greece is white. Just because some parts of it have a lot of turks doesn't mean that Greeks are not white

T. Angry nigger baboon

>TFW gun pointed at front and back

blacks create nothing but misery. Ofcourse they need a white man to feed them like the subhuman garbage they are. First they will need to suck on my dirty toes and lick all the grime from under my toenails for me to consider helping them.

Underrated

Allah created the TÜRK to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum .TÜRKS are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh*te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African kingdoms were destroyed, TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh*te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh*te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE.However the nefarious schemes of the wh*tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by g*yreek WH*TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh*te LAIKLIK devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh*tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

>White bois can't fight
>Colonizes whole world
>Fight other white people in the most destructive wars ever

THank god trump is in power and we are working at destabilizing your shit country. I'll personally have a few Turkish kids as rapeslaves when they start coming here as refugees :)

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>recessive

When our BLACK Jihad started in Sup Forums each battle was harder it was harder than the other but we finally managed to spread the word of KARA BOGA over there. Now is the time to face the last line of defense of wh*Te dogs in the Sup Forums, the place where Yakub's spawns are in greater numbers, the place where Yakub gains the energies to continue spreading evil. But now the time has finally come to finish with Yakub and his damned soldiers, the time when only KARA BOGA or Yakub will win. We are willing to fight to the end for KARA BOGA with the certainty that if we die at least we will die for what we believe, the time has finally come to spread the divine word of KARA BOGA to Sup Forums we may even be defeated but we will fight until the last BLACK BULL to finally defeat Yakub

Not that big a deal, really

Now if it was a dick washing contest

It's more about the fact that commies cannot into strategies other than mindless human waves.
>18 men holding off a key position against two chinks with Leo "Gregor" Major calling mortar strikes 20 feet in front of him and one of his wounded friend closing a breach in the defense perimeters with the corpses of all the chinks he killed

Kek. I really want to know where these "niggers" are really posing from? Anyone know?

And it's not the first time this has happened. The Brit Empire conquered 1/2 the globe w/ malnourished, illiterate louts simply by picking the darker skinned nations. They lost a few battles but never a war

On 5 August 1976, a group of 60 ZANLA guerrillas entered Rhodesia from Mozambique and attacked a military base at Ruda, near Umtali. Four days later, guerrillas killed four soldiers in a mortar attack, and another died in a follow-up operation. The local white population demanded that action be taken.[1]
Operation Eland was hatched, and involved a cross-border raid by 84 Selous Scouts under Captain Rob Warraker against a concentration of guerrillas located at a training camp on the Nyadzonya River, 40 kilometres (25 mi) away in Mozambique. The attacking column consisted of four Ferret armoured cars and seven armoured Unimogs, two of which were armed with 20mm Hispano cannons scavenged from obsolete aircraft. The vehicles were disguised to make them look like they belonged to FRELIMO, while the men wore uniforms to match.[1] Amongst the soldiers was a turned former ZANLA commander by the name of Morrison Nyathi, who led the attackers to the camp.[4]
The attacking party was able to bluff its way past the gate guards and drive into the very heart of the camp. Nyathi blew a whistle, which was the emergency signal for the guerrillas to muster on the parade ground;[4] the vehicles were swarmed by thousands of guerrillas before the Rhodesians opened fire at point-blank range. Carnage ensued, with hundreds being shot, or drowning in the nearby river in their attempt to escape. ZANLA documents captured after the raid indicated that 1028 of their number had been killed, a figure considerably higher than the 300 initially claimed by the Rhodesians.
The bridge over the Pungwe River was a key strategic point that the assault team had to fight their way through on their return journey to Rhodesia. The bridge was successfully assaulted, and then charges laid under enemy fire to destroy it, and thereby to cover the escape.

Tell me nigger, why do you guys still live in mud huts? Are there any buildings with more than one floor down there?

It was Hitler that destroyed Germany, just like it's Merkel today

I didn't mean it literally, but this is very interesting.

Zulu "kangdom"

They forgot Ground Carapace upgrade

He faps to this every night

>Nigger Turk so beta that he loses in his own fantasy
Ayyy

Sauce? Fucking awesome. Imagine some go pro footage from that.

work on your commas, niger

I believe you mean YELLOW

whitey literally welded aircraft cannons onto 2 of pic related

they bluffed their way into the heart of the terrorist nigger camp then blew the nigger alarm whistle so that all the niggers got off their asses and took formation

then whitey unloaded on them from point blank range

>Turk
oh man I would love to kick your ass

This is a strategy in Advance Wars if you choose communist Colin as the CO.

>Get all fucked up
>Take mass transit
>Thrash around, piss on self fighting imaginary white devils
>We wuz kangz

Sheeeit, ain't that sumthin in muh vittamans?

Keep crying shrimp dick wh*Te boi

>This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh*te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL
By the contrary, the Pope disgusted by the fall of Constantinople pushed on African slavery
>Crown of Portugal dominion over all lands south of Cape Bojador in Africa. Along with encouraging the seizure of the lands of Saracen Turks and non-Christians, it repeated the earlier bull's permission for the enslavement of such peoples.
> to reduce their persons to perpetual slavery,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanus_Pontifex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum_Diversas
if Constantinople didn't fall, the black people would be spared from slavery.

whoops, pic related is what they welded 2 aircraft cannons too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland

heres an interview about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7V_IBQcDg

in it you can see the zim nigger dictator robert mugabe and in it he admits that he almost quit the way that day

if you are interested in more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selous_Scouts

are seriously some of the most bad ass mother fuckers that ever lived on the planet. think SAS living in the bush their whole life killing dumb communist niggers

you, and many others are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single wh*Te subhuman to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again.
I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY A THOUSAND MEGATONS, I WOULD WATCH AS MY DEAREST ONES ARE INCINERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE. I WOULD HEROICALLY ACCEPT THE DEATH OF EVERY SINGLE BLACK TURK IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOGA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA. OUR SOLE PURPOSE IS TO CONQUER, TO DESTROY wh*Tes WHERE EVER THEY ARE FOUND. OUR DUTY IS TO DESCEND ON THEM AS A BLACK TIDE CAUTERIZING THE CANCEROUS MOLE THAT IS wh*Tes, TO STORM THEM WITH DISREGARDS TO LOGISTICS, TO FORM LEGIONS OF MILLIONS OF BLACK TURKS ARMED WITH WHATEVER THEY CAN FIND.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour.

>kangdom

Are there any pic of what they actually used? Rhodesia is so interesting to me, but never learned about it in school

That.
Is the stuff.
Of legends.

lol stupid nigger

Niggers BTFO

I see brown civilizations
I see Asian Civilizations
I see BLACK civilizations
But I can't see wh*Te civilizations. Where is your civilization, wh*Te subhumans ?

When Black boys get angry they burn their village.
When White men get angry they burn a continent.

Don't be there when White man is angry

too long, didn't read. I'm praying for a war against Turkey so I can join up and slaughter your people just as my people did. Turks are horrible fighters, and niggers are even worse. Check The Rape of Africa. All of Africa was colonized and so were your women. You should ask your kara boga to bring your niggers food and water first, though

Nobody here even reads what you write. All I see is OOGA BOOGA written over and over again.

>plebs not recognising the Argentina pasta with a few minor changes

sad.