This guy

Was suppose to go court in December, but I missed it completely. What happened? Did he get the chair? Where is he now?

Need a quick rundown .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFJdR5D8bqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone?

He has a pretrial February the 22nd.

The media is a bit quiet about him, seems they feel they've covered him enough.

Nelson Mandela, MLK Jr, Bill Ayers, Aung Sung Syu Kyii (or something like that), Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, Yassir Arafat, Malcolm X, Tupacs Mom

All have what in common?

And sorry I don't any info, people here have been distracted by the flashing lights so they aren't keeping up with that stuff anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=sFJdR5D8bqA

guy that wrote vid related went to highschool with obama in hawaii btw

Apparently, negotiating a plea deal.
If he doesn't get jail time, there really should be an IRL protest of some kind.

Thanks guys. I really hope he sees the inside of a prison cell.

I was confused for a bit before I read the file name.
Thought you were talking about the "fuck her right in the pussy" guy.

This post was kinda funny while under my previous assumption.

who cares?

what did he do

Got his bike stolen.

protest? me and another guy are just going to kill him if that happens.

California courts will let him go.

just like they did that illegal spic who shot that women in SF.

guy has a completely different nose... not him

Ouch that stings.

He didn't do anything wrong.

please leave normie

You're a liability you damn newfag. Keep your trap shut, Google "Eric Clanton" and lurk moar.

You’re absolutely right. He’s still going to die :^)

Enjoy your SWAT.

faggot, next court hearing in February/March

fuck you nigger not if i get to him first

>some guy gets no prison time for actually attempting to murder someone in front of numerous cameras and people
>some guy gets 20 years in prison for leaving a vague, satire threat, if justice isn’t served, on a basket weaving forum in his parents basement
Take a picture of this

hi FBI

dis gonna be gud

it`s perfect with his ideology !
he will like it

Sorry lads, but the (((judge))) will protect precious leftist Eric Clanton. Whether or not he is jewish, the jew power structure will protect leftists every time and crucify us.

Where is Drumph you ask?? Probably at the Wailing wall in Israel promising to obey his masters forever.

>but the (((judge))) will protect precious leftist
no he won`t
WATCH

>this
I also hope he gets TYRONED but 60% chances he wont

I've seen the infographics but I'm not convinced it was eric clanton and not this guy.

Yeah, if this fucker isn't on the receiving end of some kind of punishment for his actions, I will be heading over to deliver some of my own (anal rape with a knife).

This is not a joke, I have nothing better to do a d I've been following this guy very closely ever since the initial investigation.

I' am sorry friend, but if you are white, or a Trump supporter or worse, an alt right NAZIOMFF!!!!!, then the judge (who will be jewish or a woman of color every time) the judge will crucify us like Jesus,

but if you are a precious leftist, antifa, communist, femenist or other close ally of the (((judge))) you will get special treatment from the (((court))) and expect to be free quickly, with all expenses paid by some helpfull leftie organization. We don't even have any organizations KEK we are fucked. Who still thinks we "won" the election lol>>>

I saw him tonight! Fucker was at this pub in Oakland, California.

I feel as though this is likely. I think it's why the hearings keep getting pushed back again and again. It seems as though they're waiting us out, delaying until we lose interest, or until we lose enough power as a social/political movement that it doesn't matter if we're still interested.

Meanwhile, what's happening with Based Stickman? Isn't he currently being held in jail with like a $140,000 bail or some shit, for returning to Berkeley when he was ordered not to, and for carrying a kubotan as he did it?

SHIT, NO !
there is still hope

The streets won't.

>checks flag
so it's true!

>It seems as though they're waiting us out, delaying until we lose interest, or until we lose enough power as a social/political movement that it doesn't matter if we're still interested.
They literally don't give a fuck about him. The delays are because his defense attorney can get continuances just by asking, and really, the courts have more dangerous people to prosecute.

And yeah, he's likely to get let go, or get a suspended sentence or some shit. If I were one of his victims I'd sue and garnish his wages though. Then enjoy as his cuckbucks go to pay my damages instead of buying him his daily Peet's.

that and the courts are jammed up with petty crimes. I don't want to burst your bubble I'm not aware of any other victims and sriracha said he was done with it: he doesn't want to go to court and discuss compensation for erectile dysfunction caused by the skull fracture if activists are going to turn it into a circus, and he's OK with the treatment his insurance got him.

>Pure unmitigated fucking bullshit.

Because when the shoe is on the other (right wing) foot, all the sudden the courts have all kinds of time and passion for "justice" (which means "just us" for the chosen people)

The right wing boys who got attacked in Charlottesville and fought back, got the hammer of "justice" on their heads, Cantwell did four months in jail, still facing heavy charges, the boys in the car park likely to do life or worse. Your explanations are insanely wrong and false. Wonder why you would ((((lie like that goy))))???>?>?

Because I'm an attorney and I know what the realistic outcomes are here. Shit that is high profile (i.e., politically exciting) will get charged to the hilt. Like Zimmerman.

Shit that's uninteresting (i.e., violence during rioting) will just get treated the same as any other uninteresting violence.

If you want people to care more, come up with a compelling narrative that doesn't involve "if his victims were black". Something like, "If this guy were black, he'd have been shot by the police during his arrest! Why is he getting special treatment?!" is far more likely to get play in the SF Bay Area and far more likely to exert pressure on the prosecutor's office making a simple plea deal impossible.

I suppose the difference is relatively peaceful virginia vs. densely overpopulated and high crime california. The city council getting a hard on for making an example vs. an average weekend in liberal Berkeley.

"The boys in the carpark" you mentioned got videotaped savagely gang beating unarmed men they outnumbered 20 to 1.

You may be an attorney, but you are a liar too, why lie here where it doesn't matter or pay you? Or does it?

Eric Clanton engaged in violent batteries with a deadly weapon, wearing a mask. This is terrorism on top of all that. The police first did everything they could not to notice (because he is a precious leftist favored by the (((courts))) and (((US government)))) Then when we proved who he was, they pretended to care, and apologized to him, brought him into court and the (((judge))) and (((prosecutor))) just cooked up a strategy to delay forever and let it go.

Compare to Christopher Cantwell and other right wing marchers (legal marchers with permit, not wearing masks) they were the victims of left wing violence, but in their self defense did manage a few hits on the leftists, and the ((((courts))) have crashed on their heads like they caught jack the ripper. One set of rules for the precious leftists, one set for us. Your lies change nothing wonder why you lie counselor???

you haven't acknowledged that the judicial systems of virginia and california are separate. assault and battery aren't federal crimes.

I'm not sure how anything I said is incompatible with what you said. You just put a sinister spin on everything. Fact of the matter is they don't give a fuck what the guy did. You can either keep acting like a retard and get people to laugh at you, or you can argue in a way that will get the attention of normies.

Holy shit Australia, I think you just BTFOed an American on his own legal system.

>"The boys in the carpark" you mentioned got videotaped savagely gang beating unarmed men they outnumbered 20 to 1.

Like your pal the attorney, you are an amazing liar. Even in your photo you can see the right wing marcher knocked out cold, on the ground, was battered by left wing black thugs, while the right wingers attempted their peaceful march.

In ((((Drumphs America)))) being attacked by a leftist or nigger is fine if you're white, (no punishment for that precious leftist) if you white and defend yourself the full fury of the (((law))) will crash on your head/ This is exactly like being a jew in Germany circa 1934 for whites today.

it's easy you just yell "am I being detained" and "i'm a natural living man" until the police disappear in a puff of smoke.

Whites in America (besides the alt right) love their second class status, and white juries will fuck over the white defendant every time, so how can you redpill such retards. I just pity the poor martyrs who attend the right wing events, evidently not knowing they are 2nd class citizens and the jewish power structure is going to crucify them, and your pal just proved he is a retard and liar like you, nothing more.

I'll start wearing a white star to denote my slave status in ((((Drumphs America))))

I think this is the guy that posts white boi threads. I'm not giving him any yous. But I bet he can't find a black or leftwing gang bashing that didn't receive a harsh penalty in virginia.

The entire antifa came out in Virginia (Charlottesville) and attacked a peaceful, permitted legal rally of right wing supporters.

100% of the violence came from the left as per usual, and the results were the same as per usual, couple symbolic arrests of the polices antifa pals, slap on the wrist right back out on the street. (the right wingers got harsh justice and no bail of course, this is ((((drumphs america))))

You and your lawyer pal just remain imbeciles arguing against fact and reality.

pls go antifag shill

peaceful protests are when protesters are unarmed and choose pacifism and submission to violence to demonstrate the cruelty and aggression of their oppressors.

You sound like a fucking idiot talking out of his AIDS ridden ass.

tbqh

I hope I meet you some day at one of the peaceful protests.

You too.

This makes me so mad.

James Fields is an interesting subject because he may be a textbook example of subversion and demoralization of Americans: when he drove through those protesters he might have been of the opinion that it was legal perform hit and runs on protesters blocking the street.

This betrays 3 fundamental misunderstandings of the law and the case:
> a state ruling in St.Louis Missouri isn't a prior ruling for Virginia
> the driver in St.Louis didn't injure anyone
> the driver in St.Louis was assaulted first, and considerable damage was done to their car.

There were also reports of a cop in St.Paul telling drivers to run over BLM protesters. Again not Virginia, and this officer lost their badge over the incident.

But there were hundreds of fake stories and bots tweeting about the ruling in St.Louis and talking about how they were going to drive over their local BLM protesters.

The takeaway from this is don't get mixed up in political violence because you're not a lawyer and even if you are it's going to fuck your life up.

You are thinking about that high school kid right?
I don't remember it so good, years have passed already

We need to make this blow up. This guy is anti first amendment (antifa). The antethesis of our constitution.

Yes, Fields made a very stupid decision, but the police also spent the day escalating hostilities. They not only allowed antifa to assemble in great numbers without a permit, they also forced the alt right guys into an antifa gauntlet.

They also neglected a suggestion to use water barriers on the alleyway fields drove down. The officer guarding the intersection also abandoned her post (unqualified). This is all in the report the city sanctioned.

The ridiculous media response is no surprise of course.

recording without consent is inadmissible evidence. he's gonna get off and countersue dutchfag and the other anons for slander

This is the time to go to some tabloid with a juicy story,

could be worse. in Hillary's America, all dissenters will be suicided by two shots to the back of the head

Attacked like 6 people with a bike lock, unprovoked, while concealing his identity and coordinating with a group to keep their identities hidden. He's a really fucking retarded larper commie sissy, also formerly a professor in sociology (was fired when his identity was discovered).

Appearing at a protest in a public place will be enough for the prosecutor for argue consent. t. Lawfag

he'll get off just like those 200 antifags did at j20

to anyone taking him out if he gets no jail time:

>I will keep a photo of you in my living room for the rest of my life.

I doubt it, he's white

>Empty Threats

you are so easy to spot, anyone who has been here for any amount of time knows better then to say stupid shit like that. you are here only to discredit this board and are a shill. If not a shill a total moron. just remember karmas a bitch. he will get his and you will get yours. weather shillary or just being retarded you will reap what you sow.

Consent is only required in CA for confidential meetings.

Karma isn't real.

Noice.

if the ridiculous media response is no surprise why bring it down on your own head? busting out the carbines and flak jackets like it's the fucking north hollywood bank shootout is just asking to be the bad guy.