Professors claim farmers’ markets cultivate racism: ‘Habits of white people are normalized’

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/farmers-markets-called-racist-habits-of-white-peop/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/farmers-markets-called-racist-habits-of-white-peop/
archive.is/g0KDh
campusreform.org/?ID=10306
youtube.com/watch?v=fRF24LY5pvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why pee pole

i lol'd. If you cant laugh you would cry.

Can we start storming liberal heavy areas and burning everything and everyone to the ground yet.

>habits
Like what? Success? Caring? Talent? Working together? Civilization?

Agriculture

Clearly something blacks have completely failed at as a civilization and culture

Given that its a farmers market, people probably found it racist that whites were selling homegrown products at good prices and were friendly salesmen, while blacks were selling overpriced trinkets

keep shitting on white farmers darkies
keep it up

I don't get it. Growing your own food and selling it is racist now?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/farmers-markets-called-racist-habits-of-white-peop/

Two professors from San Diego State University claim in a new book that farmers’ markets in urban areas are weed-like “white spaces” responsible for oppression.

Pascale Joassart-Marcelli and Fernando J Bosco are part of an anthology released this month titled “Just Green Enough.” The work, published by Routledge, claims there is a correlation between the “whiteness of farmers’ markets” and gentrification.

“Farmers’ markets are often white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized,” the SDSU professors write, the education watchdog Campus Reform reported Wednesday.

The geology professors claim that 44 percent of San Diego’s farmers’ markets cater to “households from higher socio-economic backgrounds,” which raises property values and “[displaces] low-income residents and people of color.”

“The most insidious part of this gentrification process is that alternative food initiatives work against the community activists and residents who first mobilized to fight environmental injustices and provide these amenities but have significantly less political and economic clout than developers and real estate professionals,” the academics write.

The men claim that negative externalities of “white habitus” formed at farmers’ markets can be managed through “inclusive steps that balance new initiatives and neighborhood stability to make cities ‘just green enough.’”

Mr. Bosco and Mr. Joassart-Marcelli did not respond to Campus Reform’s request for comment prior to publication.

>Agriculture
Ahh the old common enemy of communism and niggers

>there are professors with tenure being paid to write this garbage

The agricultural revolution is considered to be White voodoo magic by niggerkind.

>tfw there's farmers markets all over Commiefornia
>tfw its usually beaners selling all their shit they probably stole from their boss.

I don't know why we continue to put up with this.

>inclusive steps that balance new initiatives and neighborhood stability
what does this mean, they need to set up a popeye's and sell lotto tickets at farmers markets now?

yeah fuck white people for buying local and organic foods!

Take away my fresh produce and I'll take your fucking life.

Nobody's stopping you.
Peace is over if you want it.

Honestly who gives a shit? Articles such as the one above are clearly created to radicalize whites. A poor attempt to grab our attention away from what is important. Such as pushing towards a successful career, and starting a family. Whites need to stop giving a shit what unhinged blacks think of us. They are never going to change their beliefs. So unless the federal government tries to ban farmer markets "which they won't." Lets focus on better ourselves physically and mentally for the betterment of mankind.

Don't start things too early, we need to reach critical mass before things go violent so that there is no turning back

>Citing research they conducted in San Diego, Bosco and Joassart-Marcelli claim that 44 percent of the city’s farmers’ markets are located in census tracts with a high rate of gentrification, leading them to conclude that farmers’ markets “attract households from higher socio-economic backgrounds, raising property values and displacing low-income residents and people of color.”
The farmer's markets don't go on where the poor folks are. Isn't that just good business? And aren't the esting habits of wypipo already normal? Or are they just butthurt because no one is selling jerk chicken or poke salad?

Do you ever noticethat most of the bullshit negros complain about when it comes to white people is things done almost exclusively by liberals. Interesting.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/farmers-markets-called-racist-habits-of-white-peop/

Get a stand with fresh mixed purple drank, nigga. Be robo-trippin while buying organic arugula.

Maybe step back a moment?

>卐
best post

How the fuck so these assholes make money as professors writing this garbage? Academia is a giant fucking cancerous growth on our society at this point.

>the geology professors

why the fuck are rock docs behind this shit?

daily remenber that non whites are not human and they should be treated as such

Nice digits

Also, isn't going to (((gentrified))) areas just a good idea business wise?

If I was trying to sell my taters and okra, why would I go to an area more likely to either ignore me or rob/kill my ass?

Silly article written by a silly negro.

there's literally nothing stopping niggers from running their own stall at a farmers market. idk how it works elsewhere but in australia you just pay like a 20$ fee for a car park sized space and you can sell whatever you want there.

I think the professors missed the point in that the niggers have literally nothing of value to offer. so instead they misidentify it as active displacement.

Look at who runs our (((education system)))

Agriculture instead of just drinking piss out of a cows arse.

>Marxists hate food

Gets the ol joggin really noggin

In your heart, you know he was right.

the funny thing is that the press is trying to deescalate the conflict until we are clearly the minority and then fuck in the us like never before, but this profesors sjw and losers of all types wiill gladly dont let that happen

>The geology professors claim that 44 percent of San Diego’s farmers’ markets cater to “households from higher socio-economic backgrounds,” which raises property values and “[displaces] low-income residents and people of color.”
Wait... Caring for your property and eating habits is now racist? Impressive amounts of negrosis.

Also
>Geology professors

They have nothing else to write about.

Think about it, all the civil rights issues have been won and now that there's actually nothing to fight against they make up shit to be angry at to validate their own existence.

Just existing is an affront to these Communist Jews.

The habits and traditions of the majority of a population is called "culture"

>>Step 1: Black guy who hates whites creates flowery leftist rhetoric to say X (Insert well beloved and common white activity) is intrinsically racist. Therefore his unnecessary aggression and bigotry is completely justifiable and is just an example of “speaking truth to power”
>>Step 2: White lib thinks it’s woke to be constantly telling white people what they can and can’t do and allow it into the mainstream.
>>Step 3: Normal non brainwashed whites think “deez niggers man”

Get rid of the flag stop slandering Hitler the SS was the most racially diverse army in WW2.
Fought alongside japs.
Fought alongside blacks.
Literally Jewish SS members.
Don't use the fuhrer for your own inadequacies.

When I was young and I heard about book burning and locking up or executing "intellectuals", I just couldn't understand it.

I understand now.

Fpbp

How long before simply being white is seen as an act of aggression and racism? Do these people not understand that lines are drawn for a reason? Once you start removing them, you can't stop.

(((Academics)))

This dumb goy doesn't get it.
EVERYTHING THE WHITEMAN DOES IT RACIST

In some circles it already is user.

This.

much like feminists

Just think about this for a second. Really think about it. Two fucking tenured professors sat around and thought about fucking farmers markets, something that has existed almost as long as agriculture, and came up with the idea that they're racist. Who the fuck pays these people to exist and write this complete and utter garbage?

>hxxps://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/farmers-markets-called-racist-habits-of-white-peop/
archive.is/g0KDh

Fucking racist. Don't you realize that growing vegetables and then selling them just demonstrates your white colonizing privilege. You should get your produce the same way that people of color get it by getting government assistance, taking your food stamps down to the local grocery store, and buy processed junk food. Farmers Markets are fascist.

>OP doesn't even provide an archive.org link

This is a slide thread. Hide and report.

>Open-air markets are racist.
Better not look at any modern 3rd world country or city of any size from any point in antiquity. Who knew Sumeria was so affected by institutionalized white supremacy. They'd probably still be here if they would have just invented the corner store and EBT to buy their daily necessities, like 40s and Newports.

Why is this bad? Don't blacks want to be white and they hate they can't be?

I think we're passed that now.

stop being a purist and dont take pol so serious retard

Habits like paying for things and washing your body?

>normalising normal behaviour is bad
can somebody please explain this to me?

They don't tell you this side of the story for sure

(((Professors)))
>333
>333
>333

The original article, no archive link because they're not fake news
campusreform.org/?ID=10306

A paradox. All the heavy lifting has been done. People just keep going down that list, checking things off. Meanwhile as the population increases, the number of people in the Movement also grows, and eventually it reaches critical mass, where a giant mob is outraged about the smallest, most trivial shit.

Anyone have that picture of a large white woman with "Europe" written on her, with all the demented looking little third worlders (muslims, niggers etc) sucking off her tits? It's a cartoon and that's what I remember of it, thanks for help in advance if someone delivers

>two geology professors

Oh ok, so this is a non-story that rightfags will try to push as representative of every liberal in America. Got it.

Farmers markets are so comfy. Blacks never made it into the neolithic, so they don't understand the concept of farming.

>raises property values
If niggers own property there then this is a good thing for them...oh wait, I forgot niggers only "own" things small enough to steal.

>geology professors

Wew. One of the comments on the article said, "well I guess we need to start building more rural black farming neighborhoods, instead of attacking whites peoples lifestyles." This is probably the most infuriating part of these anti-white articles. They don't promote any sort of positive changes within black communities, because I'm sure saying that black people should do things differently is racist. The sheer level of immaturity in their entire intellectual movement is fucking astonishing.

>the food consumption habits of white people are normalized

I'm fluent in Leftspeak but I don't understand this part. Are they saying cooking with fresh produce grown locally is a white habit, this habit is abnormal, this habit is bad, and this white abnormal habit should be stopped and not brought into the mainstream? Are people of color oppressed by organic tomatoes?

I try to understand the leftist logic and worldview but this one just looks like words strung together with nothing behind them.

Our upscale yuppie boomer market now screens applicants for “localness”, which ends up being a background check on citizenship.

It’s hilarious because the shithead asshole customers are all the mouthy Hillary voter cunts with their cucked husband and her two sons in tow that are later out at a rally in their pink vagina tent hats while ranting that DAcA dreamers are to be held on a pedestal.

>Our upscale yuppie boomer market now screens applicants for “localness”, which ends up being a background check on citizenship.

Do you really believe that California is going to enforce this though?

Oh shit, you know about nigger greens? Only reason they eat that shit is to get rid of worms, but most don't even know that. They just eat ox tail and weeds because it's a comfortable nigger traditional food staple

They had a few hundred years to learn in the south

Shitlibs do not care about consistency. They care about signalling in seperate domains. The food signal is organic and local, so Mexican need not apply. The immigration signal is open borders, so Mexicans welcome. Israel is to be signaled against, but Jews are to be held as sacred.

>He doesn't acknowledge the cluster of ideologies that dominates the bulk of academia that likes social engineering

They probably come from the camp that thinks that white people have contributed absolutely nothing in America and that every aspect of American culture (including cuisine) is a product of immigrant cuisines. These people tend to also make arguments that black people literally built America. They're the ones that say that all American musical genres were created by black people and so on. To them, white people have been the cultural minority for all of America, and any perceived white majority is just an oppressive social perception that is not based in reality.

>Habits of white people are normalized
I am apalled

>Plant garden
>Always plant more than I need
>Offer the extra to my neighbors should they need it
Well apparently I'm the new leader of the Klan. AMA.

This has to be aimed at more negro diversity, hispanics are always well represented at these places playing their pan flute music and selling roasted corn

Yes.

The white basic bitch wants to see some fags in cravats selling artisan cheese, a collective of bohemians selling specialty breads from a stone hearth, and a ruggedly handsome retired exec selling his vinyard’s experimental wine blends.

They want to see an idea society at the exclusive farmers market. That means keeping the browns out of sight (except for a token black Rasta at the hearth stone bread collective)

Why are we reading bullish instead of creating it?

>learn

Surely you jest

Obviously, but what is their logic here? It's a string of buzzwords. Leftists are capable of describing a real phenomena even if they don't understand how it interrelates with the rest of society and come to wrong conclusions. This one just seems meaningless.

Its almost like they want white people to flip out and wipe them out , go live your life and stop a petty dumb nigger, your could have grown plants but you were too busy rebelling cause you had to work

Huh, interesting perspective.

That shit's just a scam anyway, most of the time it isn't actually locally grown, it's just bought in bulk.

Black child in tow.

YOUR FRUIT ARE DISPLACING LOW INCOME RESIDENTS!

YOU CAN'T SELL YOUR $0.05 PEARS HERE! THAT'S RACIST!

>Farmers markets in urban areas
Never stop your enemy from making a bad mistake

Tony Joe White pbuh
youtube.com/watch?v=fRF24LY5pvw

Oh shit, I didn't even think of this.

I'll have to take a field report next time Im at a farmers market.

I will come back with my findings